Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circus Maximus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Circus Maximus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/19/2012, 9:56 pm

"It is nice..." Carina trailed off, staring out into space. It always felt weird when she did that, in the middle of sentences. She jolted herself back into reality. She never did know why she spaced out so oddly, but she didn't care. She looked over at Zoe and smiled. "Are you going to kill me eventually?" she asked, biting her lip to suppress a smile. She had to go and say that, didn't she? It was almost comical.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/19/2012, 10:12 pm

"I was thinking about letting you go and becoming your friend. What do you think about that, Ms. Carina?" I ask her, smiling. It was getting dark outside and I didn't know how much longer this would last. Days? Weeks? Months? I shrugged it off and looked back at the lady. Was it me, or was she playing 1D?
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/19/2012, 10:16 pm

Carina smiled and did a little curtsy. "I would quite enjoy that, Miss Zoe," she laughed. She had to keep back a gasp as the old lady started playing one of her favourite songs. Instead of making a complete fool of herself in front of a daughter of Mars Ultor, like she probably would have if Zoe were not present, she simply bobbed her head to the beat, a grin stretching across her face. She absentmindedly mouthed the lyrics, as she knew them by heart. Along with every other song on that album.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/19/2012, 10:24 pm

"Then it's a friendship," I smiled, feeling happy. The lady started playing One Thing. I start laughing and singing. I had a wonderful voice. I just discovered that right now. "Let's sing along!" I say to Carina and go next to the lady. "Cuz you've you got that one thing!"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 2:35 am

Carina smiled and slowly started to bring her up voice up. She didn't really like her voice, she could never match the key. It was either three half steps two high or two low, and One Direction was just not a good band to sing along to. But she loved them anyway, and if Zoe was her friend, she figured it didn't matter. Carina followed Zoe up to the lady and began to sing, and quite loudly, "So! Get out, get out, get out of my heaaad, and fall into my arms insteaaaaaaad!" Her voice had life in it, one she hadn't discovered before. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 2:58 pm

I continue singing. "This is the best!" I smile and sing more. The lady soon plays louder. I continue singing. The people enjoyed it. They smiled in joy.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 3:12 pm

Carina loved the attention. She belted out a long note meant for the back vocals, and laughed a bit at the end. She never knew she could do that, and it amazed her! Maybe she should sing more often. Of course, after she did everything she absolutely had to do. She looked over at Zoe, who was singing her heart out, and grinned. She had never done something like that before, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 5:14 pm

Finally, the song was over.

"That was fun." I smiled happily, and went to get a drink. I realized something. "Let's go to the Olympus bus!" I leave.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/23/2012, 8:14 pm

Carina stared at the place where the girl stood a moment ago. She shook her head, jarring herself out of her thoughts. "Olympus?!" she shrieked, running after her. Was this girl on some unknown drug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus Maximus   Circus Maximus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circus Maximus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: Circus Maximus-
Jump to: