Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:55 am

If you love somebody

better tell them while they're here, 'cause they just might run away from you. Now take it in but don't look down, 'cause I'm on top of the world, want to take it with me if I can, been dreaming of this since a child

Aidan grinned and his blush glowed a deep red. He didn't care. He nodded and placed a light peck on Taleis' lips. And another. And then another. It just felt so good to kiss Taleis. It was new, it was warm, it was... perfect.

He was comfortable. A part of him expected it to be awkward, difficult to do, but it wasn't. It was the complete opposite, and he liked that. He felt like he could kiss Taleis all he wanted and it would never get old. He was starting to feel almost giddy, and it gave him confidence he didn't know he possessed. Maybe it was the adrenaline crash of the day's events. Probably.

But nonetheless, sitting there with Taleis made Aidan happy.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 8:14 pm

Nobody's gonna

love you if you cant display a way to capture this. nobody’s gonna hold your hand and guide you through, it’s up to you to understand. nobody’s gonna feel your pain when all is done and it’s time for you to walk away. so when you have today you should say all that you have to say.

Taleis giggled, but he didn't have time to be shocked by the fact that he just giggled, because pretty much everything was perfect and he could hardly think straight.

Carefully, Taleis wrapped his arms around Aidan's neck, resting his forehead against his. He smiled at Aidan before moving in to kiss him. It wasn't exactly a kiss, just Taleis pressing his mouth onto Aidan's and keeping it there for a second or two, but it still felt nice. After pulling away,Taleis just let his forehead rest against Aidan's.

Taleis had no idea what could possibly make that day any better. Yeah, there was all the sh** from earlier, but Taleis figured that everything else kind of outweighed that. He was happy now, and that's all that really mattered. Well, Taleis was sure other stuff mattered, but he couldn't bring himself to care.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 4:18 pm

If you love somebody

better tell them while they're here, 'cause they just might run away from you. Now take it in but don't look down, 'cause I'm on top of the world, want to take it with me if I can, been dreaming of this since a child

Aidan couldn't help but grin even wider and kiss Taleis again. "I love you, Tal," he breathed. The place where their heads met was hot, but it felt good.

It was kind of surreal. Never in his life had he imagined that moment. Hugging Taleis, yeah that happened a lot. But kissing him and loving him and having that wonderful pain in his chest was astonishing. Yeah. That was a nice word. Astonishing.

It was different, it was weird, it was beautiful, it was wrong, all kinds of wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to care.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:13 pm

Nobody's gonna

love you if you cant display a way to capture this. nobody’s gonna hold your hand and guide you through, it’s up to you to understand. nobody’s gonna feel your pain when all is done and it’s time for you to walk away. so when you have today you should say all that you have to say.

"I love you too, Aidan," Taleis breathed back, unable to raise his voice louder than that. It felt like he might ruin the moment or something. It made Taleis wonder when he turned into such a girl.

Out of nowhere, Taleis felt his eyes growing heavy. Maybe it was because Aidan was just so warm and everything was just absolutely perfect, maybe it was because everything that had happened was making Taleis really tired, he didn't know. But Taleis did know that he just wanted to curl up under the covers with Aidan and cuddle until he fell asleep.

"'M tired," Taleis mumbled, resting his head down on Aidan's shoulder and kissing his neck gently. It just felt so soft and warm and nice and Taleis was pretty sure those were butterflies in his stomach, but they felt good. They were good butterflies. Like...butterflies of happiness. Taleis didn't know if there was such a thing, so he decided he'd invent them. Even if someone already had, because Taleis didn't really care if they had because, gods, he was actually kissing Aidan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 1:50 am

If you love somebody

A shiver ran through Aidan's body at the little kiss. It was almost concerning now he just melted in Taleis' arms. Almost. Not quite.

He closed his eyes, though his smile never faltered. It was just so warm and he felt like he was made of fluff and he was floating on air. He hummed softly, absentmindedly, an aimless tune. He soon realised just how tired he was.

Hesitantly, he nudged his head toward the pillow, mumbling a soft, "Come on, then." He liked the idea of sleeping with Taleis. Well not SLEEPING, oh gods. Not like that. That would be.. not good. Very not good.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 10:02 am

Nobody's gonna

Taleis hummed happily, looking up at Aidan. After just looking at him for a second, Taleis lifted his head up enough to kiss Aidan. A proper kiss, with his lips moving softly against Aidan's. Taleis was pretty sure he could feel himself melting, because it was like his senses were on overdrive, trying to document every little bit of feeling, and Aidan was just so warm against him. But Taleis still wouldn't pull away; he had waited too long for this to even begin to think of doing that.

Taleis knew he would have to pull away eventually, but he still didn't want to. Aidan's mouth fit perfectly against his, and Taleis would be crazy if he tried to stop something so perfect. But his need for air (not to mention the fact that he was tired) worked against him, and Taleis slowly pulled away.

It just then occurred to Taleis that it was kind of odd that he said he was tired, and then kissed Aidan, and he felt his cheeks flush red. "Uh, sorry," he mumbled. "I just wanted to know how it felt. Kissing you, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 1:47 am

If you love somebody

Aidan smiled the kind of smile where your eyes crinkle up. "It's okay," he said, putting his hand on Taleis' head and bringing it closer and kissing it. "Because I," he kissed Taleis' cheek, "adore you." He finished, placing a light kiss on Taleis' lips.

And it was true. He did adore Taleis. And it surprised him how comfortable he was with it. But it was Taleis and he knew it would be okay. Whatever happened, they would be together because that's what best friends did. Even now, being closer than ever before, he knew nothing would change. Because it was Taleis and he was Aidan and they would never leave each other. Right?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 7:59 pm

Nobody's gonna

Taleis was pretty sure his face was as red as a tomato, so he kind of buried his head into the crooks of Aidan's neck. He wasn't used to this, but Taleis knew he would get used to it. If it came with being with Aidan, Taleis could totally live with it.

"And I adore you too," he mumbles against Aidan's skin, enjoying the warmth and the smell and the feel and just everything, really.

Taleis could feel himself drifting off to sleep, but he didn't want to; yeah, he was tired, but he didn't want to miss a second with Aidan. He wanted to remember every second and every touch and every glance. Because Aidan was his boyfriend now, at least Taleis assumed so, and how wrong was it for him to want to remember it? Taleis wanted to memorize what it felt like when Aidan held him and the feel of Aidan's lips against his own. He wanted to memorize everything he never could before, and there really wasn't anything wrong with that.

"You're gonna stay here, right?" Taleis asked Aidan, trying to fight against his heavy eyelids. He needed to know Aidan would at least stay there with him, because he knew there was no way that he would escape sleep. And if Taleis was going to sleep, it would at least be nice to know that Aidan would be there with him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 2:28 am

If you love somebody

Aidan hummed something that might've been "'Course," and nodded, eyes closed. He really couldn't think right anymore. He was tired, he was shaking, jittery, and the smell of Taleis was just so intoxicating.

So Aidan closed his eyes and tried to relax. But instead, he found himself sort of nuzzling Taleis' head. It could've been an odd image, Aidan with his smile, acting as if Taleis were something like gold. Which he might has well have been, to him at least. Aidan loved Taleis and he loved sitting there with him, being close, being together.

So, yeah, Aidan was going to stay. Not that there was any argument against it before, but it was official now. Funny.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 1:32 pm

Nobody's gonna

Taleis smiled and whispered, "Good," before letting out a content sigh and closing his eyes. His cheeks were still flushed red, but he didn't mind it that much. Not really.

Taleis still didn't want to sleep, but it was unavoidable. He knew that. So, before he fell asleep, he murmured, "I love you, Aidan." Moments after saying it, he drifted off to sleep, a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 11:04 pm

If you love somebody

"I love you, too," Aidan breathed, relaxing. He opened his eyes though, and took in what Taleis was one more time. He looked even more beautiful when he slept. Aidan's hands found Taleis' curls and lightly played with them. He didn't know when he fell so head over heels in love, and he felt like such a girl. It was kind of ridiculous.

Aidan closed his eyes, and fell asleep, tangled up in his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 5:23 pm

Nobody's gonna

When Taleis woke up, he wasn't sure how long he had been asleep for, and for a second, he wasn't exactly sure where he was. It was dark, that much he could tell. There was a weight on his chest, but it wasn't uncomfortable. It felt warm.

Then the events of...was it officially yesterday? Well, the events of earlier came back to Taleis, and he smiled, threading his fingers gently through Aidan's hair. He smiled softly, wrapping his arms around him tighter. Taleis knew he'd have to get up some time, (unless it was late, which he kind of assumed it was, looking at how dark it was) but he really just wanted to lay in bed right now. Maybe cuddle if Aidan woke up anytime soon, but it was fine if he didn't. Taleis was perfectly okay with just lying there.

After a bit, Taleis gently brushed his lips against Aidan's cheek, unable to help himself. He could just slightly make out Aidan's form in the dark, but that didn't mean he looked any less perfect. Taleis would have much rather kissed Aidan on the lips, but he was sleeping and Taleis didn't want to be the one to wake him up. So a gentle brush of his lips on Aidan's cheek would have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:29 pm

If you love somebody

Aidan woke up entirely too warm. But it was winter, and even though the cabins did have that magic stuff, he liked the extra heat. He moved his head a little, in search for another good spot and he realised it was laying on something that wasn't his pillow. His hand reached up and felt the area where his head was. There was weird fabric, and if he went higher, he could feel --was that a nose?

His eyes shot open, but it was dark. Great. He gave him eyes a couple moments to adjust and then he looked again. He stared right into Taleis' face and let out a little yelp. He clamped his hand over his mouth in shock, and maybe a little bit of happiness?

But out of all the things he could have said in that moment, he chose to say, "Just like old times, wouldn't you say?" and as soon as the words left his mouth, he turned a dark shade of red, though you probably couldn't see it with how dark it was. That was probably the worst, corniest thing he could have said right then. Oh, gods.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 8:57 pm

Nobody's gonna

Taleis smiled at Aidan, biting back a laugh when Aidan's hand ran over his face. "Yeah, it is," Taleis said to Aidan (his boyfriend), his voice quiet.

Taleis couldn't help but think how absurd it was, how at that time the day before, Taleis was half miserable because he thought that Aidan wouldn't feel the same as he did, and now Aidan was his boyfriend. Well, Taleis assumed he was. He didn't know if that was what Aidan wanted or if Aidan was just pulling a prank on him or - no. Taleis couldn't let himself think about that, not now that he finally had Aidan.

So Taleis pushed the thoughts away and smiled lazily down at Aidan, just letting himself bask in the fact that wow, Aidan was actually there, that this was actually happening. Because really, since when did this sort of thing happen to Taleis? He'd enjoy it while it lasted and try not to get too hung up on it when it ended, because Taleis knew his luck couldn't last all that long. Not when his father had been cursed by Aphrodite, the goddess of love herself, and gods don't just punish the one person who wronged them. It's never enough to just do that and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 4:29 pm

If you love somebody

Aidan curled back into Taleis' chest, with one arm around his waist. "It's late, love, go back to sleep," he said, leaning up and kissing Taleis.

It was something he didn't know he wanted. Curled up with Taleis, kissing Taleis. He couldn't say he had wanted it, but he certainly didn't mind it. Taleis was just always there, and even though he sometimes got butterflies because of his dumb curls or his stupid green eyes, this never came to mind. They were best friends, and he thought they would never get past that. But now they were boyfriends, or at least Aidan thought, and he liked it.
Aidan looked up at Taleis again and smiled at him. ”I love you,” he mumbled.

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 5:07 pm

Taleis Heap

Taleis smiles lazily at Aidan, even though he knows he probably won't be able to see it due to the dark. "I love you too, Aidan," he says, gently running his fingers through Aidan's hair. He wasn't all that tired, but he was content with lying there with Aidan.

With a happy sigh, Taleis pressed a soft kiss to the top of Aidan's head. He didn't really understand how Aidan could have such an effect over him, but he wasn't complaining. Maybe he would have before (yeah, alright, he definitely would have before), but not now. He didn't think he could ever complain about anything about Aidan. So maybe it was annoying how he only listened to really obscure indie bands and said he couldn't listen to Blink 182 because they didn't have punctuation in their name. Taleis didn't care, that was what made him Aidan, and there wasn't a single thing he'd change about him.

Taleis held Aidan a little bit closer to him. He was still slightly afraid that Aidan might disappear or that he might leave at any second. Call him paranoid, but Taleis couldn't help it. He had wanted this for too long, and, well, these things don't typically end up well. Love in general doesn't end up well for Taleis. Which isn't his fault at all, really. It's his father's. That or the fates', and Taleis figures blaming the fates for your horrible love life is better than blaming your father.

'No, Taleis,' he thinks to himself. 'Stop thinking about these things. You're with Aidan, like, really actually with him, your best friend who you've been pining over for years. You are going to enjoy this.' So Taleis pushed the subject away (mentally, of course) and brought his mind back to the boy in his arms. He let his eyes scan over his features, and he wondered how he ever managed to be lucky enough to just have him as a friend, and then to have him as his boyfriend. Because, really, he didn't want to bring it up right now, but he was sick of not having a name for what they were.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 8:00 pm

If you love somebody

Aidan giggled and tightened his hold on Taleis. It gave him butterflies to hear him say that he loved Aidan. Because it sounded, y'know, not best friend/brotherly... like. He sounded genuine, and if Aidan was being completely honest, he knew that "genuine" wasn't something you got from Taleis very often. Or at all.

And it was weird to think about what they were, especially at two AM. Well, it felt like two in the morning to Aidan, so it was two, no matter what any clock said. Or maybe he was just that tired. Back to the point. They were boyfriends, and Aidan kind of felt that they both knew that without saying anything. They were already kissing, so what else would they be?

He knew saying "I love you" probably meant a lot to the other boy. He wouldn't say he knew everything about the boy, because he was starting to become aware of how much Taleis was starting to hide from Aidan, but he understood. If Aidan were to have gone through all that, he probably wouldn't be very open either. But he didn't want to think about that, so he curled back up into Taleis' chest (it was kind of fun referring to Taleis as his boyfriend. Because boyfriend), feeling safe in his arms. And he didn't care how much of a girl he was sounding because when you have someone's arms around you like that, and they're staring at you like you're the world, you can't help but feel kinda special.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 9:43 pm

Taleis Heap

Unable to help himself, Taleis lowly murmured, "You know, you're really beautiful." His cheeks flushed red as he said it, but it was true. Aidan was beautiful, and, well, it seemed like an appropriate time to mention something like that. And Taleis really thought it was something Aidan should know, too, because, well. He was Aidan. And Taleis would kind of hate himself if he never told Aidan that.

Besides, Taleis didn't normally call people beautiful, and if Aidan didn't actually know that this meant something - no, not something, everything - to Taleis, well, that would kind of suck. It would suck a lot, actually. So Taleis couldn't have Aidan not know that he thought he was beautiful, obviously.

Taleis started running his hands through Aidan's hair again, marveling at how soft it was. Really, it was kind of unnatural for hair to be that soft. It was something Taleis had thought only existed in his gran's stupid romance novels, people with ridiculously soft hair.

Taleis just decided that it was an Aidan thing. Pretty much everything about Aidan was an Aidan thing, something that was exclusive to Aidan. Like his soft hair. And the way he made Taleis' heart thump faster than even Kassidy had just by looking at him, because Taleis wasn't one to lose his composure easily. And the fact that someone could do that to Taleis with just a look was just kind of incredible.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 4:13 pm

If you love somebody

Aidan smirked and looked back up at Taleis. "Tal, das gay," he laughed. Who cared if it wasn't funny, Aidan found it pretty hilarious. "You're really beautiful, too," he added.

But even though he knew he was some hot sh*t, (and so modest, too) he didn't really know how to respond to it. He'd gotten plenty of compliments but never beautiful. Aidan wasn't beautiful. Hot, yeah, sure. Cute, attractive, alright. But beautiful?

If anyone was beautiful, it was Taleis. With his perfect curls and green eyes and that adorable dimple. It almost wasn't fair how perfect Taleis was. And Aidan hated himself for not noticing it before.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 12:34 am

Taleis Heap

'Hey, I'm trying to be sincere," Taleis says, using a fake-whining tone. His cheeks were flushed red from Aidan's compliment, because, well. It's just something that happens when you've been pining over someone for years.

But Taleis couldn't help the slight sinking feeling in his chest when Aidan first responded, because, well, he really meant it. Like, really, really meant it, and the fact that Aidan just kind of tossed it aside kind of stung. Not that much, seeing as this was Aidan Taleis was dealing with. Maybe it didn't sting as much as it would if it was someone else Taleis felt really sincere about (*coughnoonecough*), but it was still there.

So Taleis just closed his eyes, still letting his fingers run through Aidan's hair and trying not to think about anything that was less than happy, because he really didn't need to feel sad right now. It was something Aidan always managed to pick up on, but Taleis didn't need some big feelings talk right now. He was content with just laying there for as long as possible and just ignoring anything else that needed to be done.

"Is your hair like, magical or something? I swear, it's unnatural for something to be that soft," Taleis blurted out, his face flushing deep red as he realized he had actually just said that. But whatever, it was still Aidan, and Aidan typically didn't care that Taleis sometimes just blurted things out around him.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/14/2012, 12:41 am

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
where the demons from my past
leave me in peace.

"Yeah," Aidan said, smiling. His hair wasn't that soft, was it? "Every night, this little three inch tall man comes and shampoos my hair with this magical shampoo, and then he leaves in the conditioner so I wake up with beautiful hair like this. All I had to pay was half of my lifetime." Aidan smiled up at Taleis. "I would convince him to give you a discount, like, just your soul, but you obviously don't need it," Aidan said, grinning.
He couldn't believe Taleis loved him. Taleis, the boy that broke hearts for fun, loved him. But he trusted him, because how could you not when you had been friends for seven years and knew him better than you know yourself? Exactly. And besides, he knew how much saying those three words meant to him. He wouldn't say it all the time. (Even though Aidan does.) Aidan's mind was going in circles at this point, going from "Oh em gee, he loves me," to "Wow he's actually really pretty," to "He does love me I know he does" and around and around. Aidan would get sick of it, but he liked those thoughts. What could he say?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 3:29 pm

"well your world's not real."
The words echo through my ears. Affirming all my fear and doubt, I'm lost without you here. Is this life I live a lie? When I leave will I be alive for the first time? You've infected my mind. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe? If I'm dreaming will you be there to wake me up? I am your reality, the only thing that you believe in. Make up your mind. I'll be waiting when you come back to me. We can still be together, In this world we built, forever; but you never take the chance. It's now or never. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe?
Taleis laughs, wondering how he ever got such a weird best friend. Boyfriend. The thought made his heart race, the thought that Aidan was his because Taleis was so certain he just wouldn't want him but he does and it's kind of mindbogglingly amazing, really.

Taleis presses a gentle kiss to the top of Aidan's head, unable to help himself. He's just. God, Taleis is so hopelessly, foolishly in love and it's kind of really stupid because he's only eighteen, dammit, he's not supposed to be this dizzyingly in love with someone yet. He's supposed to be going out and meeting girls and going on dates but he just. He can't, not really. Taleis doesn't think he'd ever be able to, not after this. Because he doesn't like new people, they freak him out and he's good at hiding it, but he just. He doesn't like new people at all.

"So, I heard that the Olympus trip is today. Do you wanna go?" Taleis asks, even though he isn't really sure he even wants to move. He doesn't like seeing his mum all that much, either. She's cold and distant and intimidating, really. But Thalia's nice enough, and it's kind of weird to think that, 'holy shit, he's meeting Aidan's mum as his boyfriend,' and that kind of takes going to Olympus to a whole new level of scary.

And it's dumb, because Taleis has met Thalia before and Aidan's met Melinoe before and it's not like, it isn't weird or anything. They didn't raise them and it shouldn't matter, but still, it's. It's just weird, because Taleis hasn't really met anybody's parents. Except for Kassidy, and of course he knows Julia but that's because Aidan's been his best mate since they were ten. Except now Aidan's his boyfriend (he thinks) and the idea of seeing his parents has taken on a whole new level of scary.

tagged: M79 | word count: 316 | notes: here merry christmas ok

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/1/2013, 11:50 pm

[center]

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan thought for a moment. They could go to Olympus and see their mothers, or they could stay in bed and sleep for a few more hours. "I dunno, do you want to? I'm okay either way."
Aidan liked his mother, if he was honest. Yeah, she was kind of intimidating, but she was a god, for crying out loud. Would he tell her about Taleis? Would he tell anyone about Taleis yet? When would he? Would Julia be okay with it?
Aidan shut his eyes and hugged Taleis tight to him. They'd figure it out when the moment came.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 11:30 pm

"your world's not real."
The words echo through my ears. Affirming all my fear and doubt, I'm lost without you here. Is this life I live a lie? When I leave will I be alive for the first time? You've infected my mind. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe? If I'm dreaming will you be there to wake me up? I am your reality, the only thing that you believe in. Make up your mind. I'll be waiting when you come back to me. We can still be together, In this world we built, forever; but you never take the chance. It's now or never. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe?
taleis feels aidan pull him closer and his heart flutters slightly. it's not like they haven't shared a bed or slept and snuggled together like this before, because they have, but everything's different now and it all feels kinds of amazing, really.

"don't really feel like moving right now," taleis murmurs, nuzzling his head into aidan's shoulder. it really isn't fair that aidan is so soft and warm and cute because it gives taleis this weird tugging feeling in his heart that shouldn't be there because some day aidan's going to leave just like everybody else and it will make things so much more difficult if he's this ridiculously fond of him. it's not like taleis has ever gotten a say in who he gets fond of, though, so he figures he'll just go with it for now. "live in the present" or whatever it is those people say. he knows the downfall will hurt, it always hurts, but this, right now, well, it's the closest to okay taleis has bee in a long time.

he wants to ask, to make sure aidan's going to stay, even though he knows it'll just be shallow comfort because he can't stay forever. and taleis is just kind of struck with how much aidan deserves someone who plans their wedding and their future and how mahy kids they'll have and what their names will be and etc., but instead he got stuck with someone like taleis who can only wonder how they'll cope when it ends. and dammit, they haven't even been together for a day and can't these thoughts wait a little bit longer?

well, apparently not, because all he seems to be able to think about is how he's unworthy and doesn't deserve aidan and all of that stupid shit, so he just burrows closer to aidan, trying to think of a way to get closer to aidan without making him worried. because like, this is nice, this is really nice, but taleis just feels like he isn't close enough, like he needs to find a way to move into aidan's ribcage or else spend the rest of his life with their limbs tangles together and as close as humanely possible. he's hoping it will go away soon because what if aidan realizes just how obsessed taleis is and what if it scares him off and what if he doesn't actually love taleis and he feels kind of like he can't breathe just thinking about it, so he stops, stops thinking and just focuses on the warmth of aidan's skin and the beating of his heart and the risefallrisefall of his chest.

taleis never has been all that good at the whole "living in the present" thing.

tagged: M79 | word count: 456 | notes:

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 4:22 am

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan smiled and opened his eyes again. He tilted his head up to look at Taleis and kissed his cheek. He then proceeded to blush to the colour of a ripe tomato, and thanked the dark again for its wonderful concealing powers. He was embarrassed, he wasn't going to deny that. He shouldn't be, because he didn't know why. It wasn't because of the close proximity to eachother, because it wasn't like Aidan was never this close Taleis. It might have been the kiss he just gave him, because he hadn't done that before. Kisses were a regular thing with Aidan, this much was true, but never to Taleis. He couldn't explain that either. He couldn't explain a lot of things. Things just happen, he supposed, and he's always gone along with it. And now he's starting to doubt himself and he can't f*cking explain why. He couldn't explain a single concept of math, and that was fine with him, but not being able to explain his feelings in that moment, was too odd.

So Aidan rested his head upon Taleis' chest again and sighed. He didn't need to know what he was feeling. All he knew was that it was a good feeling, and good feelings should be cherished. Especially when they were about Taleis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next