Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:42 am

I kinda sat in the back, surprised about all this man. "Who the hell gave this man a drivers license?" this was now becoming nuts as we hit the mans cars bumper.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:54 am

"That's what I'm saying!" I said, talking about what Rumor said. I held both the sides of the seats in a tight hold. My jaw clenched as we hit his bumper.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:16 am

Ethan shrugged and drove faster into the man's bumper trying to throw the car of balance and make him drive off the side of the road. It didn't work, however, and the man somehow got back beside them. Ethan stopped again and the man ended up in front again and Ethan turned his head back to Rumor. "Can you spike the road? It's the only way this guy is getting off our tail." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 1:02 pm

I closed my eyes, trying hard to imagine two strips of spikes on the road. When my eyes opened again, they were there. Oh thank the gods! I just wanted at least one good thing to happen today. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 5:36 pm

Ethan smirked at the spikes and skitted to a stop, the man still driving fast ahead. The next sound outside was the popping of four tires. He sighed a bit and then turned away as the car ahead skitted from side to side and ultimately flipped upward and slammed into a roll along the asphalt road. "Sorry that you had to die but you shouldn't of been following us and trying to run us off the road." He said to the man and then turned on the car and drove ahead, making sure to go around the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 5:39 pm

I smiled at Rumor. Yay! "Well thank the Gods.." I said to myself. "That man was seriously psycho. I knew he was a creeper when I saw him earlier.."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 5:41 pm

I let out an awkward laugh at what Ethan had said. "Yup, I was right. He had a thing for you Ethos" I say with a smile, she knew I was joking. I'm sure..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 5:58 pm

"Hahaha." Ethan muttered to himself as he drove on. He knew that being jealous of some dead guy and a fake thing for Ethos was pointless and didn't even make since at all. But he couldn't help how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:00 pm

I laughed at Rumor's joke. "Oh yeah! You know it! I mean, he was pretty attractive," I said with total sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:05 pm

Ethan sighed a bit as he was starting to get tired and needed to sleep. But he knew that he couldn't. Ecause he was the only one among them who could drive. He reached over and grabbed a candy bar, opened it and then stared eating. And anyone could tell that he was frustrated over the stupidest of things.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:26 pm

I looked at Ethan. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly. He seemed mad.. or upset.. or something.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:29 pm

Ethan shook his head and then looked at Ethos for a second like he was in a daze. After about a minute or two of awkward silence he said, "Nothing....just tired I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:33 pm

"Are you sure..? We can like, stop at a hotel and sleep. Cause you're the only driver and you kinda have to sleep," I said the last part quietly..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:34 pm

"Uhm, Ethan. I could... get us a driver." I hated making people, it drove my energy down to completely nothing. But, if we had to.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:37 pm

Ethan thought about it for a minute. "No...I'll be fine...just don't let me start to doze off....." He said to them after a long period of silence.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:41 pm

I looked out the window. Cool.. Thanks for ignoring me.. I thought to myself. I leaned my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes, just thinking about everything.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:52 pm

I leaned back against the seat of the car. I started thinking again, which of course, made me sad. Calm down Rumor, just don't go to sleep. I kept telling myself this, trying to get my depression off my mind. Then I yawned, slowly, drifting off. (With out a head, Darn.)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:56 pm

Ethan took a look at the back seat and saw Rumor and Rihan were asleep. He looked over to Ethos and sighed again. "Why do I have to be such an idiot about this stuff.." Ethan thought, not realizing that he had said it out loud for at least Ethos to hear.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:00 pm

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "An idiot about what stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:04 pm

Ethan scoffed at himself for saying that outloud. "Nothing...just thinking outloud." He said to her in an attempt to avoid having to explain himself to her.....and his yet undetermined feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:09 pm

I sat up a little. "Tell me, please?" I asked. I glanced into the back seat and saw the two sleeping.. Good. I looked back at Ethan, waiting for him to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:18 pm

"There's nothing to tell. I'm just a mess of emotions that I can't sort out right now...." He said to her kinda upset that he wasn't telling her whether he liked her as more then a friend or not. It seemed to him that Rumor probably thought the her and him had a thing though.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:21 pm

"I don't.. understand.." I replied, my tone filled with confusingness.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:24 pm

"I wish I could explain better...I just don't know what I'm trying to say." Ethan told her, kinda upset that he wouldn't just come out and say what's been on his mind ever since he had told Ethos about his attempt at suicide.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:28 pm

"I can tell you wanna say something.. You can tell me." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next