Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 8:54 pm

Oh. Hmm. I wonder what he could do then... Hm.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 8:58 pm

"That was so random.." I said about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:00 pm

Ethan quickly shampooed and conditioned his hair. Once that was done he got out and dried off. He blow dried his hair and brushed his teeth, again. After that he slipped on his change of clothes and walked out of the bathroom all clean and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:12 pm

"So. You guys up to try and find some place to shop? Or something to do?" I asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:15 pm

O_o "Yes. Please." Oh god yes, I still smelled, cause of my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:17 pm

"Sure thing." Ethan said to them with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:19 pm

"Okay!" I glanced at Rhian. "Are we just gonna leave her here..?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:22 pm

"Exactly what has she done except complain and sleep?" Ethan asked Ethos and Rumor.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:24 pm

I bit my lip, "We'll well, come back for her?" I guess, I won't like leave her here the whole quest!

ooc: I gtg, don't post much without meD:
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:28 pm

I nodded at what Ethan said. "Yeah, that's pretty much all she's done. And you're right Rumor, that's the only thing we can do.." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 10:32 pm

I did not remember feeling sleepy, or dozing off, but it was immediately apparent that I was dreaming. Because, for the first time in my life, instead of just sound, and the sensation of touch, there were things.

I had no idea what they were, and it was terrifying. I had never seen a thing. Everything was bright, and vivid, and strange, and the world was full of things that all looked different. Some were light and some were dark and there was a huge, pale expanse above marred only by a bright, bright thing that hurt to look and and streaks of very pale light fluffy things. I had always wondered what the sky was like.

And underneath what I thought must be the sky was a wide, rolling landscape that stretched to the edge of whatever color it was, and there was a sparkling, wavy thing that looked the same color as the sky, but darker. It sounded like the ocean. And the landscape that I stood on felt like ground and grass.

I walked forwards in my dream, disoriented, but somehow exhilarated. How was I to know that the word was so beautiful? Why had this been deprived from me? It was not fair in the least.

There was laughter behind me, and I turned around. There were moving things, very strange-looking, that sounded like people. People looked very odd, indeed. They were all wearing shirts that were the same, bright color, with something written on them in a very dark shade. The color of the shirts reminded me of the thing in the sky that must have been the sun, but different.

I could not tell by sight if the people were young or old, but they ran about and laughed like I would expect children around ten years old to behave. But as young as they seemed, they carried sharp-looking things that glinted and shone that must have been swords. So they must have been demigods. I had never realized that the camp had a uniform shirt... but, somehow, this place did not feel like the camp I knew...

And then, just like that, I was awake. And I knew I was awake because all of the marvelous, wonderful things that I had seen were gone, replaced with a familiar and inky darkness. I felt a sad upwelling clog my throat, and I think if I was able to, I would have teared up. I wanted to see the world again. I wanted to go back to sleep.

But before I could move, I heard the voices of my questmates.

What has she done except complain and sleep?
We'll well, come back for her?
Yeah, that's pretty much all she's done. And you're right Rumor, that's the only thing we can do...

I kept still, my breathing unchanged. It sounded like they were leaving, maybe they would go somewhere. And I could grieve alone.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 10:40 pm

Ethan sighed and looked around. "We should at least try to wake her up and see if she wants to come. After all she's on this quest with us for a reason and leaving her behind isn't the way we should be doing things." Ethan said to them after a minute or two of awkward silence. He glanced at Rhian's 'sleeping' body sprawled on the bed. He sighed and got up and paced the room in a fit of angst.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 10:44 pm

"No, you guys go..." I muttered. "I won't mind..." I really should not have said anything, but the bitter side of my just could not help itself. Let them know that I heard them. I instantly felt ashamed of myself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 10:48 pm

Ethan stood there, stunned that Rhian had heard them. "How much of that did you here?" He asked her as he walked over and say down next to her. Not that she would know except by the indent in the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 10:51 pm

"Enough," I stated. An evasive answer, but truthful, I supposed. Whatever I was laying on fluxed. There were blankets, so it was probably a bed, and someone must have sat on it. Where were we, anyways? A hotel? Probably a hotel. Hopefully we had not broken into some innocent person's house...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:04 pm

"I..uh. Sorry, Rhian. We shouldn't of been acting like that.." He said to her and rub her arm, supportively. He got up and then said, "We're in a Day's Inn Hotel by the way."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:07 pm

I did not say anything in response, because I was not entirely sure what I wanted to say. Should I do the nice thing, and lie and say I wasn't offended? Should I say how I felt and upset people, or even get in an argument with them? Neither of those appealed to me, and they both seemed like the wrong thing to do. So I just lay there, thinking about my dream. Should I share what I had seen? I wanted to, but I suspected that the others would not care much... it would be a bit of a waste of their time...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 pm

"So I guess we're going to go then?" Ethan asked Rumor and Ethos. He still wasn't to keen on the idea of leaving Rhian behind though.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 6:55 am

I looked down, feeling ashamed we talked about her the way we did. I didn't say anything though, I wasn't the most apologetic person. My jaw clenched when he touched her arm. I knew he was just being nice but I couldn't help my jealousy. I looked over at a lampshade, trying not to think about being jealous. I sighed, looking at a lampshade wasn't working out. "Yeah, we'll still go. But Rhian, I think you should come in case something happens and we can't make it back here. Plus, I want you to go anyways." I said all of this really quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 7:16 am

I bit my lip looking around, at least she finally woke up. I mean we're going to need her for something on this quest, I mean. Why would she be here? Just to be seen but not heard? That isn't the case, of course not. "Rhian, you must come! Plus, if you do we can get you some new clothes and it would be a faster leave. We've still got about 20 hours of drivin left. I'm sure we're in Arizona, or I think we are." I finally said in the awkwardness of silence. Is that how I must describe my life? Awkward? It seems so, now doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 7:47 pm

I sighed. "Oh, I suppose I should go, then..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 8:16 pm

Ethan smirked. "Well then. Let's pack up and go." He said and then tossed his stuff into his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 8:31 pm

I looked around staring at the nothing I had to pack. "Welp, I'm packed"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 8:40 pm

I sat up, and swung my feet over the side of the bed and set them on the ground. I was still wearing my shoes, apparently. My neck felt sore and stiff, probably from sleeping for so long.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 8:48 pm

I threw my stuff into my bag. I thought about just leaving it there.. cause I really didn't care that much about the stuff in it, but then I would have nothing to put my toothbrush in, so I decided to bring it. "I'm ready.." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next