Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lium Davis IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Lium Davis IV Empty
PostSubject: Lium Davis IV   Lium Davis IV Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:32 pm

Lium Davis IV 8Kf
Lium Davis IV - Juventas

Character Name:
Lium Davis IV
Lium is sixteen years of age, he was born on March 17, 1996
Physical Description:
Lium is a slender young lad of Irish and, obviously, Roman decent, though he doesn't have an Irish accent. He has a short crop of light black hair that covers about half of his ears. He has an average body build for a sixteen year-old. He is almost always seen wear his fancy pair of shades, besides in combat and most nights. underneath the glasses he has co-dominate eye colors, left eye being green, and the right eye being blue. He is around five foot, eight inches tall and weighs around 130 pounds. Thanks to his mother he has a very youthful look to his features and complexion, that doesn't really make him look young, but gives him a little extra charm to his face, great when it comes to wooing the ladies (;D).
Personality Description:
Lium typically acts like your average teenager in most countries; loud, somewhat obnoxious, and wanting to have the time of their life. Though if there were two words to describe Lium David, they would be reckless and relentless Pfft....totally not making reference to an fantastic album by a extremely awesome band....what chu' talking about.... Anyways yeah he's a pretty reckless kid who parties hard, does stuff illegal for his age hard, and disobeys the law...hard...(>.>). Anyways regardless of all the party-like stuff Lium is a really nice guy who can be a great guy once you get to know him. He is extremely sociable and doesn't shown any sign of being nervous ever. I guess you could say he lives to the fullest, well not guess, he obviously does live life to the fullest. He's also has a very big sense of humor and likes to joke around a lot. When it comes to strangers, he'll initially be nice to them, but once he gets a good scan of their attitude he'll change attitude as well. When it comes to music he likes to listen to a variety of music, mainly pop-punk, modern rock, and modern techno-like music.
God parent:
Lium's mother is Juventas, the Roman goddess of youth.
Mortal Parent:
Lium's father is Lium Davis III
Powers:
Lium has no notable powers, besides the fact he has a youthful appearance, thanks to his mother, bu that's more like genetics.
Flaws:
Lium may seem like a very flawless boy, but everyone has there flaws. One of his more notable ones is the fact he takes his joking a little too far and doesn't know when to stop joking around, regardless of how serious the dilemma is. He can be somewhat of a hothead when it comes to showing off to people and rebelling against the law. His final flaw that can be most noted is that he hates the cold, if it's below 65 degrees, expect him to be a little grouchier than usual, the higher the temperature the happier he is.
Pets:
Lium doesn't own any pets at the moment...he had a gerbil when he was eight...but it died....which was totally not his fault.
Weapon:
Lium owns a very fancy weapon, which is a double-headed meteor hammer. The hammer has a magical charm on it which allows it to shrink down and transform into the pair of sunglasses that Lium is wearing in the picture above.
Talents/Skills:
Lium has a variety of talents and skills that he has gained over the 16 years he has lived. He's a good basketball player, he helped his old high schools team get to semi-finals in some city-wide tournament. He's good at forgery, being able to copy down signatures of people and he's slowly perfecting the art of making fake I.D.s. He's also a mediocre guitar player, he only knows how to play one song, and it's not even a long one. His dad also make him practice using old weaponry like swords and maces, that sort of stuff, in their homes basement. He didn't know why he did this until he found out about his mother and what kind of world she lived in. Finally, if it does count as a skill, he's quite the charmer when it comes to the opposite gender. (Just felt like mentioning his irresistibility again...=P)
RP Example:
As I started to regain consciousness after I passed out, I felt a cold splash of liquid come across my face. My bloodshot eyes bulged open and my head jutted up quickly. I looked to the left and then to the right, after a moment of confusion I looked up. I located the source of the disturbance. It was my father, standing above me with a glass that was momentarily filled with freezing cold water. I saw him shake his head slightly and sigh for a brief moment.
"Rule number one son," Lium Davis III stated, his Irish accent showing, "Never be one of the first to pass out...or else you'll become some other drunks painting canvas..." He looked up at my forehead and chuckled, "At least they didn't draw a typical 'down south' picture."
"God dad...that's kind of sick..." I replied quietly, grasping hold of my forehead as I started to notice the hangover headache starting. I blinked my eyes and looked around groggily. There were a few people passed out, but it looked like most people left already.
"Hey you're a teenager son, you obviously like to revolve around dirty pranks like that. I would know after all, I was a teenager too." my father replied with a smirk. He offered me a hand to pull myself up on, I slowly accepted it and he hoisted me up.
"Still gross...." I mumbled quietly, glancing around the room still. It wasn't a complete mess, a few plastic cups scattered around the living room, the keg was tilted over, clearly empty hopefully it was empty before it fell over. I glanced back over at my dad quietly and asked, "So...did you just get back or something...?" My father smirked once more and replied quietly,
"Not really, I came home at 1, like I told you, and I come to see you passed out on the couch with a nice little marker tattoo placed on your head..."
"So....am I grounded or something...for throwing a party with beer and stuff...?" I asked quietly, waiting for the big punishment speech to come, I had thrown parties in the past, but I had never been caught before...until now of course.
"Nah...you're lucky your old man is a merciful Irish who also used to party like no other man...don't worry, I'll let you off this time. But I expect you to be more sneaky if you ever throw a party again, you really should listen to the time I say I'm going to be back." He replied to me unexpectedly, and then he let out a small, loud, and hearty laugh. I made a small smile at him and gave him silent thank you. "Oh no need to apologize to me son, just get that marker off your head and get this placed cleaned up a little. Sword practice is at 3 this evening, so remember to get your smelly buddies out by then okay?"
"Okay dad I'll do that..." I replied quietly and headed off to the nearest bathroom slowly, my feet dragging as I walked.
I entered the bathroom slowly and flicked on the light switch. I covered my eyes and groaned slightly as the light flashed on instantly, curse you genetics and making me get bad headaches with hangovers...gah. I then went to the towel rack and got the small wash cloth on the end. I glanced at the mirror, seeing the image on my head. I couldn't decipher it all, but it looked like words. I walked closer to the mirror and read the message on my head. The dude must have written it backwards so I could read it in the mirror, I was grateful for that because the message made me smile a little. In big black letters it clearly said 'GREAT PARRRRRTY DUDE, YOU ROCK DAVID EYEEEE V!!'. I laughed a little at the end party, wondering how a guy could write backwards like that even though he was clearly drunk. I smiled one last time before turning the faucet on and dipping the rag into the water.

Biography:
Lium Davis the Fourth was born in the countrysides of Ireland in 1996. His family was a proud family known for their pure Irish blood. They were the wealthy MacDavison Family. Lium's father, grandfather and great-grandfather were all known as Lium MacDavison and the first three of them were pure-blood Irishmen. Lium the Fourth though is not, see his father met a young lady who had called herself 'Junny'. They met in a fancy pub and started a relationship. It wasn't until after Junny had gotten pregnant did Lium the Third learn that Junny was not of Irish nationality, but of Roman decent. This frightened Lium the Third for he did not want to face the wrath of his father and the whole MacDavison Clan for "tainting" their blood. So he and a pregnant Junny fled for to the faraway country of America.
Once they docked in Boston, Massachusetts Lium the Third changed his last name to a simplified version of MacDavison; Davis. After the name-changing, he and Junny set off west to find a more comfortable place. Eventually they found themselves in Sacramento, California. Once they settled roots their they got married and lived happily for a while. Three months after the wedding Junny gave birth to a baby boy who Lium the Third named Lium Davis the Forth, out of the tiny respect he had hidden in his heart for his family. But after a year or so of life after the birth Junny had to leave for what she said was family business. Lium didn't want her to leave and demanded a reason why she was wanting to leave in such a hurry, fearing that she was going to run away for an younger, more dashing, though you couldn't find anyone as dashing as Lium, man. After some convincing Junny confessed that she was actually a Roman goddess, Juventas, Roman goddess of youth. She also explained to him that their son had godly blood in him, and that if he was not trained and ready for the worst, he would soon meet his end. After the brief run-down of the Roman mythology Juventas left Lium Davis III to be a single father, raising little Lium Davis IV on his own.
Cut to modern day, Lium is now sixteen and a skilled at armed combat...and partying. Who could blame him, it's the American goal; partying all night long like any teenager wants to. His father was a very calm man now, no longer mourning the loss of his love Juventas. He had trained his son well and was positive he could fend for himself if danger were to come. About a week ago now he told Lium of his heritage and of the camp his mother had informed him of, Camp Jupiter. He told his son to travel to San Francisco, to find this camp and live there for his safety. He wished Lium IV the best of luck and let him out on his way, Lium was a little shocked at first, but he soon found himself okay with the ideal, he understood his father's love for him and that he only wanted him to be safe. Lium IV now resides in Camp Jupiter and he's been there for about three days, and he actually finds it quite exciting.

Notes:
Just a few notes:
.His theme song, though it shouldn't be that important, is Last Friday Night, not by Katy Perry, but by Woe Is Me.
.If you are wondering what a meteor hammer is, here is a picture for you in a spoiler.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Lium Davis IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lium Davis IV   Lium Davis IV Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 12:39 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Lium Davis IV
Page 1 of 1