Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 6:23 pm

"Cheesey," she deemed him and kissed him before scrambling to her feet clumsily. She laughed and stretched her arms. "It's so pretty here... Like the forests back home."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 6:27 pm

Daniel smiled and stood up as well. "We need to go back there soon. You and me, off to South Wales together, and then I can take you to Olympia, Washington so you can see my home town." He said to her as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 6:50 pm

Shan's face lit up. "That sounds perfect. Just perfect!" she beamed. "You'd love it! All the things to do- like Caerphilly castle in the Gwent county. Castle Coch- that means Red Castle- is this real fairytale-like place! People call it a fairy castle or that fairies live there. I've never actually been there but I've seen pictures. Oh! And then there's Barry and Barry Island which isn't a real island it's just where the slot machines and the arcades and the miniature golf is. Barry's cool! It's got a beach and a harbour. And there's Porthcwl. That's a really pretty seaside town. I mean, seriously! The beach there is so cool! Driftwood, pebbles, sand, rocks with crevices so you can hide away from the annoying family, the works! And there's also Cardiff! Cardiff was given both city and capital city back in 1905 because of the coal industry and the links to Cardiff. By 1913, a third of the world's coal went through there! There's shops, clubs, restaurants, the castle- yes, another castle but there are many in Wales- the Cardiff Internation Arena where I went and saw Paramore play live wit You Me At Six supporting. Great place, Cardiff is. And then there's Swansea, you want a picturesque beach, head to Swansea. My aunt lives there."

She paused for breath and continued. "There's also this place called Gower. It's pretty and there's lots of outdoor adventures to do! Like absailing, sailing, horse riding, orienteering and the zip wire. And that's not even all of it! South Wales is so pretty and active, Dan, that you wouldn't believe it when I say that it's tourism industry is in decline."

((Do you think I posted enough? xD))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 1:03 pm

"Sounds like a lot of fun. Now if only I could remember everything about Olympia..I wasn't much for going around and visiting attractions when mom and me lived there.. Now, with her being gone and all, I really regret my decision..." Daniel said and sunk his head a bit feeling bad about all those times when he turned down going to visit places with her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 2:58 pm

Shan kissed him again. "Hey. It'll be ok. You're gonna be ok. You're with me and we can go look for things to do when we get there. Promise. Besides, I know how you feel about the family being gone."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:58 pm

"Sounds good to me.." He told her and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 4:05 pm

She smiled. Her hands found his and she laced her fingers through his. "Come on. We've got a little ways to go yet. Let's go look for it."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 4:24 pm

Daniel smiled and nodded. "Off we go." He said and then started walking along side her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 4:58 pm

She grinned and walked, pulling one of his arms around her should and moving her other to hold on around him. She smiled as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 5:23 pm

Daniel smiled and held her close to him as they took a stroll through the forest. He was so happy to be with her and was glad that she was feeling better and so happy.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 5:33 pm

She stopped. "Dan? Ever heard the expression 'a taste of honey?'"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 5:37 pm

"Can't say that I have, Shan. Why do you ask?" He asked her and turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 5:58 pm

"Sometimes, I wonder what it means but other times, I already know. A taste of honey is sweet. Like a good time. I like this. This is a good time. This is sweet. This is a taste of honey."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 6:04 pm

Daniel smiled and kissed her softly on the lips and held it for as long as her breath could hold out. Being the son of Zeus meant Dan was full of hot air XD.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 6:20 pm

She broke away and breathed in heavily. "As nice as that was, I think I just nearly got suffocated."

She laughed and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 6:41 pm

Dan smiled. "Sorry. Sons of Zeus tend to be full of air." He said with a smile and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 7:49 pm

"Then you're my Airhead," she laughed and kissed him. "Just remember I look better when it's possible to breathe."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 12:08 am

Dan smiled and kissed her back. "Love you, Shan." He said to her and then hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 9:22 am

Shan hugged him back and smiled softly as she buried ehr face into his shoulder. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 9:34 am

Daniel smiled and manipulated the wind around them too lift him and her into the air. He smiled and hugged her close to him as they hovered in the air with little trouble.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 11:37 am

"Oh wow," Shan breathed. "Something we have in common powerwise. Elemental here."

She stepped away into the air and laughed, raising to kiss his cheek before landing and sitting on a newly unearthed rock. She blinked, dizzy for a few moments and her head feeling weird. She shook it off and smiled charmingly. Or what she thought would be close to charming anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 5:47 pm

Daniel smiled and flew down, landing right after her. He smiled and hugged her as they sat on the rock. "So what now, babe?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 5:59 pm

"I don't know," she smiled. "I've had my walk and we've had fun. You can choose what next."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 8:42 pm

Daniel smiled. "Well we could go back to my cabin and.....have a little fun,." He said to her with a smirk and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2