Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:  Empty
PostSubject: Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:    Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:  Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 6:52 pm

Character Name: Riven

Description: Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:  Riven10
And she's like, 5'4"

God and mortal parent: Elpis, goddess of hope. We dunno her padre, he left.

Powers**: Can get someone's hopes up REALLY high, can crush someone's hope and dreams.

Flaws: has no hope for anything, isn't the brightest in the bunch, she has a memory problem, and her powers tire her out

Pets: Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:  Noodle10
A pet turtle named Noodles. She walks him around on a leash which is really a yellow ribbon tied around his shell.

Weapon: A necklace with an R on it. When she presses her thumb to the R, it turns into a CB 3 foot sword.

Talents/Skills: No answer.

RP Example*: I skipped into the bathroom. I really had to pee. "NOODLES! You're taking to long! Hurry up!" I yelled at the turtle. Noodles walked into the bathroom behind me. I picked him up and put him in the sink. "Wait there so I can go pee!" I told him. I walked into a stall and peed. Then I came out and washed my hands. "Time to go, Noodles!" I put him back on the ground and held onto the end of his leash. We walked out of the bathroom.

Biography*: When Riven was two, she lived with her grandma. Her dad just like disappeared one day, leaving Riven at home. Her grandma was supposed to come over and spend time with them, but when she got there, her dad was gone. Riven's grandma watched over her for the majority of her life. When Riven was around eleven, her grandma passed away. Riven was crushed, she had hoped her grandma would live forever, but obviously she didn't. She got sent away to a distant cousin to live with. Four years after living with her cousin, she went to Camp Half Blood to live her demi god life.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:    Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:  Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 6:58 pm

Well...I say yes. Approved...
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

Riven, daughter of Elpis. o:
Page 1 of 1