Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A random clearing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 2:39 pm

-Austin- I stumble into the small clearing. The center of the clearing had a statue that showed the Top Three. "Well then..." I say as I sit down for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 5:11 pm

Constance wanted in and sat next to Austin. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, hoping her wouldnt walk off...again...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 6:15 pm

-Austin- I look at Constance and say "Don't worry, I'm not going to walk off again. I'm fine. The only thing is this." I say as I unstrap the sword with the sun beam engraved in it. I set it down next to my leg.
-Thanlest- I slip in and stand in the shadows where the two people can't see me. My sword is within reach.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 11:44 pm

"What about it?" She asks motioning to the sword. It almost felt like someone was watching them, but she just shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 9:13 am

-Thanlest- 'How do I get my sword?' I think. Slowly I try to grab my sword without being noticed.
-Austin- I begin to say something but then see an arm near my throat. I twist and throw the kid against a tree. "This kid is a son of Apollo. He attacked me when I first came to camp. I beat him and claimed his sword as mine. Now he needs it." I hand the sword to him.
-Thanlest- I take my sword and leave.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:17 am

Stella wandered in, smiled and set her bag down. The clearing was bright and full of wild flowers, just as she'd imagined. She lay out the blanket she had brought and sat on it, taking out her thermos of hot water and the tea leaves she absolutely loved. She put the leaves in the thermos, and readied her cup, and waited. She pulled out her book and started reading. Most of the time she was an obnoxious, loud gossip. Today, she was sick, but she was never really sick, so she didn things like this.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:31 am

Ophelia walks into a clearing in the woods, and she gasps slightly as she looks around. It's by far one of the most beautiful places she's ever seen. She sniffs the air and smells what she think is tea, and that's when she notices a girl in the middle of the clearing, sitting on a blanket. Ophelia kind of steps back so she's more in the shadows and just watches her. Not in a creepy way, at least, that's not what her intentions are. There's not saying what the girl will think.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:39 am

Stella lays back on the blanket, holding the book up, and smiles. She sits up suddenly and pours the tea into the cup. She lays back down and lets the tea cool off a bit.
She enjoyed this far too much. If any of her old friends saw her they'd be like "Lawl, you nerd, reading and tea and fish fingers and custard." She frowned at this thought. Her friends weren't really her friends, were they?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:47 am

Ophelia frowns as the girl frowns, trying to figure out why she's frowning. 'Possibly thinking of her life before camp...Yeah, it seems like a nostalgic frown, but more of a pondering nostalgic frown than a regular nostalgic frown. Yes, that's it. She's thinking about something from before camp.' She sometimes finds it scary how she can figure out what people are thinking just by looking at their facial expression, but that's what happens when you spend all of your time observing from the outside. When it's time to actually discuss those things, or to interact with people on the inside, she gets confused, but when it's just observing, she's okay. Not stalking, of course. She doesn't stalk people. She doesn't follow them from place to place, she just watches while they're in front of her, tries to figure them out. 'I'm not stalking them. I'm doing this to help my understanding, that's all. Most people just don't understand that.' Ophelia often finds herself trying to justify her deeds, trying to make them sound less creepy, because most of the time, she's convinced that she is a creeper. 'I mean, just because I watch people doesn't make me a creeper, right? I'm observing, that's all. Just observing. I'm trying to understand.'
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:52 am

Stella sat up and smiled a bit. She pulled out the other cup and saucer out of her bag, and poured a bit of tea into it. "Come out of hiding, whoever you are," she said, opening her book again. "I know you're here, might as well join me for tea."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:20 am

Ophelia feels her cheeks flush and she ducks behind her bangs as she steps out of the trees. "Sorry," she says, but she finds that it comes out as a mere whisper, so she doesn't repeat herself. She walks over to the blanket where the girl is sitting and sits down, smiling sheepishly. "Hi," Ophelia says quietly. She never has been one for interacting with people. That's just another thing that Kandy got from their dad, she guesses. Ophelia gets the quiet, brooding personality and Kandy gets the outgoing, s***** personality. Ophelia gets boring black hair and pale skin, Kandy gets oddly coloured hair and tan skin. Ophelia gets no powers, Kandy gets powers. The only thing they both got from their dad is their oddly icy blue eyes, because their mom's eyes were brown.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:49 am

Stella smiled and pat the space next to her. She set a few chocolate cookies on a small plate, and set it next to the cup of tea. "Hello!" She grinned, putting her book to the side.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:59 pm

Constance groans slightly from a headache.She wondered what that Apollo kid thing was all about and looked at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:03 pm

Ophelia smiles, a little more certainly this time, and says, "My name's Ophelia. What's yours?" Her voice is still awfully timid and shy sounding, but this is still an improvement for her. Normally she just stands in the background, to afraid to come forward, much less offer her name to someone, so she allows herself to have one cookie. Only one, though. 'No more than one cookie. You don't want to get fat, do you?' She nibbles on the edge of it, and her stomach immediately clenches, so she lowers the cookie, deciding not to eat it. She tries her hardest to not notice the other people in the clearing, because she knows that if she pays to much attention to them, she'll either end up watching them or running out, neither of which are good choices.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:33 pm

-Austin- I blink slightly and realize I had been zoned out. I look at Constance. "Well then, how have you been Constance?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 5:08 pm

"Stella," she said, "daughter of Melinoe." She sipped a bit of her tea, and bit off a large part of cookie. She swallowed and looked at the barely bitten cookie. She had seen this before. She wiped her runny nose with a kleenex, drank some more tea. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 5:17 pm

"Okay, I guess," Ophelia says, looking up at Stella. "I just got here, so I'm kind of confused. And bummed, seeing as I'll be sharing close quarters with my twin sister," she adds with a sigh. She starts to think of It's Complicated by A Day To Remember, seeing as it starts off with 'here we go again, another night of being bummed.'
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 5:47 pm

"Oh, do I know what that's like." Stella laughed. "I have a twin brother, who simply cannot get anywhere in this world without me." She shrugged, smiling. "He doesn't like it when I help him though." Stella looked Ophelia up and down. "Well, anyway, I'm sure something good will happen that'll make it all better."

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on 2/25/2012, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 6:02 pm

-Austin- I hear the word new and look over. There are a couple other people here. I walk over and say "I couldn't help but hear you say you're new. I am Austin Greene, son of Nike." I smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 6:12 pm

Ophelia laughs sarcastically and says, "I highly doubt there's anything that can make this better. My sister would bring a new guy home every night back where we lived." She lets out a sigh and she squints and looks up at the sky. She then hears someone else talking to her and freezes in place.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 6:48 pm

Stella smiled at the person. "Hi! I'm Stella, and this is Ophelia."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 7:15 pm

-Austin- I laugh and say "Well hi Stella. It is nice to meet you. Same to you Ophelia. I don't bite. My girlfriend, Constance, might though." I wave for Constance to come join us.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 7:31 pm

Ophelia glances at the woods, trying to estimate how quickly she can run over there. She decides that she won't be able to do it fast enough, so she kind of slumps her shoulders forward.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 7:54 pm

-Austin- I see the movement. "By all means, go ahead and run. I told you, I won't hurt you." I sit down. "So, Stella, how's that tea?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 8:56 pm

Stella smiled and pulled yet two more cups and saucers out of her bag, and poured some tea. "See for yourself," she said, holding up one. She looked at Ophelia, and frowned. Obvious social anxiety, she thought, and smiled. "Um, hey Ophelia, do you want any more?" She asked, ignoring her still full cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A random clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A random clearing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next