Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quite Dangerous Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:32 am

"Well....you can just call me The Nightingale...and no I'm not some superhero...that would just be stupid." I stated to Rhiannon.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:45 am

"That's an interesting title. Is it your name, or just an epithet?" I had never met someone who didn't go by their real name, or at least a nickname, before... well, to my knowledge, at least.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:50 am

"It would be neither Rhiannon...it is more of an alias." I replied to her informatively.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:04 am

"Why do you need an alias? Sorry if I am being nosy," I quickly blurted out that second part when I realized I might be prying, "but I'm curious... you do not have to tell me... er..." and now I was reduced to an apologetic mumble. Sigh. I was so spineless.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:07 am

"Oh don't worry it's perfectly fine. It's simple really, I want to live a simple life as my normal-self and be the very compassionate vigilante that is the Nightingale. They're kind of like two different people and I'm fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:28 am

"Sounds interesting, to say the least," I mused. "And how do you manage to live 'normally' as a demigod?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:31 am

I smirked at her comment, "Well normal by demi-god standards I mean, which of course, as we all know, as far from that." I stated then let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:45 am

"Mhm," I agreed, and then did not say anything. What was there left to say? Nothing came to mind immediately. Oh, dear, this was how awkward silences began...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:47 am

I stood there awkwardly before saying, "Well I guess this is farewell for now Rhiannon."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 4:04 am

"Yeah, I guess..." The air felt cold, anyways - it was probably nighttime, and so it was time to stop exploring and go somewhere more civilized. Monsters did not jump out at random in civilized areas, right? Now, if I could remember how to get back, everything would be just fine and dandy...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 4:10 am

I smiled then opened a shadow-traveling portal nearby. I walked into and left the area, the portal soon disappating afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 4:19 am

Everything was quiet, now, so I assumed that the mysterious Nightingale had somehow disappeared. Magic? Some sort of power? Or maybe just a sneak level of ninety nine. I guessed that it did not really matter either way. I started tapping my cane around on the ground until I hit a spot that was more solid and grassy than sand. Sand meant water, and water meant certain death. I walked forward, tapping along all the while. I soon fount a familiar little dirt pathway, the one I had followed from the main part of camp to here. I followed it, going back to... well, wherever I had been before.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:36 pm

Sirius and his wolves walked down the road heading towards the lake. Albin and Shadow wanted something to drink and right now Sirius kinda wanted to have a little peace and quiet. Take a load off and just sit back and relax.

"How long we staying here before going back to work, Sirius?" Shadow asked in a mix of low barks and bodily language.

"Won't be very long. just need a little bit of peace." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:46 pm

Yuki walks in, her long brown hair in a braid over her shoulder. She was twisting a thin silver bracelet around her wrist. She was a tiny person but her strength betrayed her power. Her large brown doe like eyes saw a low hanging tree branch and she walked over and sat on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:48 pm

What a crappy day! Apparently I can't use my credit card here. I come up to the lake and dip my feet in
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:54 pm

Albin looked up from his drink and sniffed the air. He barked to the two of them. "There is someone else here." He said through his barking

Shadow sniffed the air as well and then looked over at the tree where the girl had climbed up and sat on a branch of. He looked slightly confused but he didn't start to growl yet.

Sirius glanced over at the girl that was in the tree but he just shrugged and petted Shadow's head. "Nothing to worry about you two. just go back to your drinks." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:59 pm

Yuki slips from her branch and lands with a painful thud.
"Ouch."
The barking had startled her. She lifts her arm up and sees a scrape running down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:59 pm

"Those two don't bite right?" The last thing I needed was some dog trying to bite me. Seriously, all these people I saw were carrying around weapons. What is this the Roman Empire?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:16 pm

Albin and Shadow growled at the random girl.

Sirius stood and walked over to the girl that fell. "Sorry about those two, are you alright?" He asked her and then heard the other kids question. "Yeah they do...if I tell them to or you threaten me." He called out before turning back to the girl.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 10/6/2012, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:20 pm

"I'm okay," she said quietly. She cast her eyes at the ground suddenly embarrassed.
"I'm such a klutz."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:25 pm

"Good. I'm not much of a fighter." I throw some band-aids to the girl that fell
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:33 pm

Sirius just rolled his eyes at the girl throwing band-aids, that obviously weren't making it to shore. He turned back to the other girl and checked to make sure she was ok. "Name's Sirius. That's Albin and Shadow over there." He told her, pointing to each wolf respectively.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:36 pm

"Hey do you know where we stay? I spent last night sleeping on a bench" That was really uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 4:30 pm

Yuki takes the band-aids and applies them gently to the scrape.
"Thanks, I'm Yuki." She respond tucking the wrappers into her back pocket. As an after thought she added, "Daughter of Venus."
She turns to the other girl, "We stay at the barracks, unless you have family who live here."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 4:45 pm

"No way barracks seriously! Are we an army or something. And by the way I'm a daughter of Venus too" I feel torn about having a sibling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quite Dangerous Lake
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next