Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quite Dangerous Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 1:40 am

"I thought it was Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater. And noo not cheating. You didn't say powers were illegal." He said as he ran up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 1:43 am

"Oh! You want to go down power lane?" Yuki asked arching an eyebrow.
Lola covered her eyes with her paws...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 1:44 am

Sirius raised an eyebrow as well. "Now just what are you planning to do, force me to fall in love with a tree?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 1:48 am

"I was thinking along the lines of Cactus," Yuki said arching an eyebrow. Then she splashed him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 1:55 am

(Post make no sense, they on land not in water)

Sirius shuddered at the thought. "Then that cactus better be f*cking beautiful!" He proclaimed jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 2:06 am

(How do you know that some other Jupiter kid doesn't carry around potted cactus?)

"Don't worry it shall have flowers." Yuki said splashing him again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 2:42 am

Sirius just smiled and kept on walking towards the three wolves. "Lola looks embarrassed. Maybe she thought we were going to end up causing some chaos." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 12:30 pm

"Lola always looks embarrassed, " Yuki said trailing behind him. She squeezed some of the water out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 3:45 pm

Sirius shrugged and then noticed that Shadow and Albin were giving them strange looks. The wolves kept them well hidden but they were giving them those looks and Sirius couldn't help but recognize that they were wondering when exactly him and Yuki would up and start dating or something 'Sigh, those wolves need help or something.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 4:59 pm

Yuki walked up onto the beach and itched Al then Lola between the ears. She was still dripping and very much wet. It didn't help that Lola was trying to lick her arm dry.
"Thanks girl," she crouched down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 5:14 pm

Siriuis sat down next to Shadow and scratched the black wolves head, leaning in to whisper into his ear. "You know I'm not blind right?" He asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 9:11 pm

Lola laid her head down next to Yuki. Her dark red fur was the color of autumn leaves....
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/28/2012, 1:08 am

"Get enough leaves around her and you would think Lola is the major portion of a leaf pile." Sirius said noticing the similar color between the leaves and her fur
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/28/2012, 5:11 pm

"Lucky for her I love that color." Yuki said running her fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/1/2012, 8:31 am

Sirius smiled and petted Shadow for a few minutes before feeling his stomach growl. He looked down at it and then up at her.."Guess it's time to get something to eat." He said,
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/1/2012, 11:27 pm

Yuki realized how late it was getting. "Yeah," she agreed standing. "I hope there's pudding."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/2/2012, 9:46 am

Sirius got up and held his hand out to help her up if she wanted it. THe wolves getting up and stretching themselves and then getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/2/2012, 3:51 pm

Yuki took it balencing herself, "Or steak." She added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 11:06 am

Sirius and the wolves all agreed to the notion of steak and then left with a hurry to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/4/2012, 4:02 pm

Yuki trails behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quite Dangerous Lake
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7