Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Fremont child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

New Fremont child Empty
PostSubject: New Fremont child   New Fremont child Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 11:17 am

NAME: Siken Fremont [Six]

DESCRIPTION: Siken has short black hair with the bangs being a red color. His eyes are a green colour that changes in the light. Unlike Chazz, he is 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and thick biceps and other muscles. Has a tattoo of a skull being crushed in a hand. His clothing in normally thick denim jeans and torn black tees.

GOD AND MORTAL PARENTS: Thanatos and Maria Fremont [Chazz's mother who died]

WEAPONS: A long bladed, stygian iron, sword with a hilt made entirely of bones (won't break)*A thin bladed dagger that is cured metal with poison in it ** Bio-warfare frag grenades

POWERS: *** As a son of Thanatos, he can communicate with the dead. **** He can raise the dead

FLAWS: He is cocky and self-centered. He will never talk about his past, even when tortured. Has an authority problem and will attack if he feels wronged in some way.

PETS: None

TALENTS: Great at tactical maneuvers. Plays the bass guitar. Can fight with just about any weapon.
BIO: Six was born two years, to the day, before his little brother Chazz. When Chazz was born, Six took care of him as best as possible. At the age of nine, Six disappeared to go train for the position of lead guitarist of his favorite band. Upon denial, Six went back to look for Chazz but was too late. Six then ran for Camp while destroying anyone in his way.

RP EXAMPLE: I walk into the forest surrounding my childhood hom. Instead of seeing the great two-story house, I see a burned building. Where was Chazz? I take off for the river just beyond the clearing but don't find him. Sword in hand, I run toward the road and stop and look around.

NOTES: * The dagger was found laying in his mother's room when she died. On the hilt were the words, When he needs it.
** Bio-warfare grenades were Six's creation. He was experimenting with the grenades he found and the poison from his blade.
*** Communication means he can see them and feel what they feel. He can relay short messages but they are never exact. Makes him tired so only 4 times per day. No time limit though.
**** Raising the dead is nothing like Nico. Six can only bring beck small souls. He can never bring back humans. Tires him out so only possible 2 times per day and 1 minute per time.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

New Fremont child Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fremont child   New Fremont child Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 11:52 am

Hmm And what can these grenades do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

New Fremont child Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fremont child   New Fremont child Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 12:08 pm

They can explode and hit people. The poison isn't strong enough to kill. He only has 10 total. Mostly they are distraction and slight injury. nectar/ambrosia heals. If untreated for about two weeks then the poison will weaken the target considerably. That is the gist of the grenades.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

New Fremont child Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fremont child   New Fremont child Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 12:14 pm

Hmm I say approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Fremont child Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fremont child   New Fremont child Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Fremont child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: