Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York at night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

New York at night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 12:41 am

Carina shrugged. "Whatever your definition of awkward is?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 1:02 am

Alex just sorta stared at her for a second. "Uhmm I guess awkward would be asking about stuff that my brother and dad only know about."Alex said
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 1:08 am

"Well, then, I'll ask you questions like that, and you ask me questions that only my notebooks know the answers to!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 1:33 am

"Uhmm Ok. You wnat to go firstor what?"Alex asked her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 9:42 pm

Carina shrugged. "Sure! Okay... Um... Did you have a childhood love?" She laughed and nudged him, wiggling her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 9:45 pm

"Uhmm No. Unless of course you dont count."Alex laughed then thought about it for a second. "Ok.....Have you made any mistakes you want to take back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:08 pm

Carina chuckled. "More than you can imagine... Alright, um, how many CDs do you own?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:10 pm

"Uhmm to myself personally I had like 5 CDs.But if you include my Ipod's CDs then I have like maybe 100."Alex said feeling a bit embarrassed by that answer. "Uhmm Is there anybody special that you miss?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 11:11 pm

Carina nodded a bit. "Um, this guy... He was my best friend.. And then.. I kinda did something.. That might've killed him... Anyway, um, who was the first person to mess with you so much that Tom had to come?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 11:14 pm

"Recently or in the past. Tom is so over protective that if I dont beat up someone whos bothering me myself then he always pops in. I think the most powerful though was that demi-titan we fought at the dippin dots building."Alex said. "Hmm...What's your mom like?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 1:21 am

Carina laughed a little bit. "Well," she twirled her hair, "She might be one of the most misunderstanding people on the planet. I honestly don't talk to her that much. She tries to be a good mother by sending me chiz, and asking me about things that normal teenage girls with normal parents would talk about. But, in the end, she just gives me a couple hundred dollars and sends me off to do whatever I want. Yes, I've got it all, everything but a mother that really cares..." She sighed. "What's your dad like?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 1:27 am

"If you can believe it John was more overprotective than Tom is. First off he was a son of heaphestus and my step-dad, but that doesn't really matter. Anyway he adopted me and Tom when I was 2 months old and Tom was 4 years old. We stayed at his friend's house for a while then spent seven years traveling. And during that whole time he was twice as protective of me, and always trying to teach Tom this stuff. Talked all about CHB and kept saying that he was sorry about our mom. I never figured out what he was talking about and Tom never told me."Alex said to her and then tried to think of another question, "I got nothing."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 7:32 pm

Carina nodded. "Me either," she said, "what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 7:36 pm

"Hmm. Wecan go back to camp if you want."Alex said offering up some kinda thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 7:49 pm

Carina looked up that the orange-black sky and sighed. "I suppose we could. But what if we get caught by the harpies? I don't want to get eaten. I quite like my limbs, thank you very much," Carina said, looking for every excuse not to go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 8:05 pm

"Hmmm. What about staying in Madison Square for the night. I think I remember a place near there where people stay at when they are too lazy to find a hotel to check into."Alex said thinking of that cove in Madison square that he and Tom had found a while back.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 8:12 pm

Carina looked at him in relief and gratitude. "Sounds good!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 8:23 pm

"Ok follow me."Alex said then started running.

((I'll make a new topic))
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 12:36 am

Carina laughed and followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York at night   New York at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York at night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2