Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus. Empty
PostSubject: Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.   Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus. Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 7:51 pm

Character Name: Kelsier Vallano
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Bleached white hair with navy blue eyes. He's 6'2" tall, and quite muscular.
TITAN and mortal parent:Oceanus and Vin Vallano
Powers:He can manipulate water almost effortlessly, though it gets harder as he moves it faster, and the more water he uses the slower he can move it. He can create water from his hands/pull it from the ground. He can only create enough water to fill three swimming pools every hour, but only at max enough to fill one at one time. He can breathe underwater, and when at least a twnth of him is in water, he starts to heal. It isn't instantaneous; a sword through the chest would take a minute to fully heal, for instance, though any open wounds close instantly when in contact with water. Healing times are twice as long in water he created. He can also teleport himself to any body of water, up to seven times a day. He can propel himself through water at up to 100 mph. He gets faster and stronger in water, as if he's in an adrenaline rush.
Flaws:He's rash, belligerent, and believes he's superior to everyone. He's thinks he's invincible, and almost always shows no mercy. He angers easily, and grudges long, if the person he's angry at even survives. He's got terrible social skills and no friends.
Pets:None.
Weapon:A celestial bronze trident, celestial bronze throwing spears, and a giant celestial bronze broadsword. All of these he simply creates from water whenever he needs them.
Talents/Skills:Excellent fighter, both with weapons and unarmed. He's incredibly intelligent and knows a lot of random facts from his homeschooling.
RP Example:I walked between different cabins, looking around me. These children, this pathetic little demigods, thought they could fight. Even without using my powers, I'd be able to fight and destroy them. They seemed to know relatively nothing about tactics and some of their best fighters were their least intelligent people. They were inferior, every last one of them. Erebus, some of the demi-titans weren't even that smart.
Biography: Kelsier was born into a loving and caring family. In the nine months since his . .creation, his mother found a new love after Oceanus. His step-father's name was Elend, and he was an ex-Navy Admiral, who was now the geekiest scholar know to man. As a child, Kelsier was taught a lot by his step-father, including everything there was to know about anything nautical; a subject which information he soaked up like a sponge. He learned to swim when he was three years old, and his mother soon realized he could breathe underwater. She never again let him swim anywhere public. In fact, she was scared enough of him being ostracized that she kept him at home his entire life. He was home-schooled by his step-father. When he reached the age of fourteen, though, he started questioning their logic in keeping him at home all the time. They lived on the beach in California, so he could always swim, but he didn't have friends. When his mother wouldn't let him go to private school, he started getting angry at her and Elend. He went from being the smart, obedient kid to the ruthless, disobedient problem child. Every day, he would create floods on neighboring beaches and order sharks to come in and eat helpless mortals. This brought out the dark side of his parents, too, and they often reacted with extremes such as beating him senseless in the middle of the night. He started sleeping in the ocean, and ended up finding a cave and staying in there for a while. When he came back home, he found out that his mom was pregnant, and had decided to disown him. In his rage, he flooded their entire house, killing his mother and unborn-sibling. His step-father, whom he hated most of all, he killed slowly my slicing his limbs off with extremely pressurized water, then drowning him. He then went into the ocean and simply swam for a while. He found camp on accident, and decided he'd stay.
Notes:This is my 20,000th post.
I also have the drachmas for this, once it's approved. IF it's approved. (It should be, because it's my birthday. Razz)

Last edited by Evimero on 1/22/2012, 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.   Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus. Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 4:26 pm

I hate to be the one to say this, but your character is WAY over-powered. There's no way it can be approved until his powers are completely toned down.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.   Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 12:45 pm

Yeah, I realized that. At first I was like "Psh. He's a demititan." And didn't even look at the powers as a whole. So I edited that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.   Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 1:03 pm

It dawns on me to wonder if you were thinking. Hmm What would happen if Percy were a demititan. And then you made this guy. xD

Anyway the powers look better now so Approved. If the Admins have any question......well that's your problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.   Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsier Vallano, Son of Oceanus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: