Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The mess hall - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 3:25 am

"Kids..." I muttered, in mixed awe and confusion. Lee and I might have a family to take care of someday... Wait. What with all our earlier-this-morning-like-activities, shouldn't we have... shouldn't I... by now... I'd never really thought about things like this before, and somehow, something just clicked in my mind that something wasn't right, here. I put my still unbitten sandwich back on my plate, and one of my now-free hands subconsciously settled on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 3:31 am

I looked at Cynder's hand, and wondered why she was doing that. "Are you feeling okay?"I asked, and then. .kids. She was thinking about us having kids. .wait. WAIT A SECOND. WHY HADN'T CYNDER. . "Cynder, I'm sure you're fine. It could be me. ."I said, and placed my free hand over hers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 4:18 am

I wasn't sure how to respond, or if it was even possible to respond to a situation like this. I didn't know... I didn't know what to think. What were we supposed to do? Nothing at all? See some sort of doctor? I supposed that before we answered those questions, we needed to ask ourselves if we even wanted kids. And I didn't know that, either.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 4:33 am

"We'll have kids."I whispered. Then I realized that might have been selfish of me, so I added, "if you want to. Do you want to?"I asked, still speaking rather softly. This problen wasn't the right place to decide our future, but. .there were cookies.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 5:09 am

"I... I think so," I answered, but felt really unsure about the whole idea of being a parent. I just had a feeling I'd be a horrible mother. It wasn't like I'd had any sort of good example of how to take care of a child... oh, gods...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 5:12 am

"But, you'd be such a great mom, Cynder."I whispered, slipping my fingers between hers on her stomach. "I just know you would be."I assured her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 5:34 am

I let out a slight chuckle, and replied, "Well, I guess we'll see, someday... you'll make a great dad, you know." Speaking of seeing things, I could see that my glorious bacon sandwich was going to get cold soon. I'd lost a good bit of my appetite, now, though. But I had to eat to survive, so...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 6:06 am

I bit the inside of my cheek a little. "I don't know about that."I muttered, talking abot Cynder's good dad comment. It just seemed like, because of how I'd treated Keri as I grew up, and how my father treated me, I'd be a terrible dad.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 6:18 am

I gave Lee's hand a comforting squeeze, and smiled at him. "I know you will." Sure, we got pretty sh#tty examples from our own parents, but we could figure things out together, right? Gods, that sounded cheesy even in my head. But it was true.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 6:28 am

I smiled, and realized I really didn't want to take my hand off of Cynder's belly. So I just picked Cynder up and put her in my lap. This way, I could keep a hand on her and eat at the same time. Success.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 7:02 am

Just then, my stomach rumbled rather loudly. That's what I got for thinking about my food in the middle of a serious, important conversation... I couldn't help it, though. The bacon was calling to me. Or I was delirious from hunger. One of those.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 1:11 pm

Well, it was tine to eat again, so I grabbed my sandwich with the hand that wasn't on Cynder's belly. This probably wasn't very practical as far as eating goes, but for some reason I wanted to keep Cynder very close at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 7:06 pm

I could eat just fine this way, but I realized that I was sort of blocking the space between Lee and his food, now. What a predicament... I grabbed my own sandwich and took a bite out of it while I tried to think of some sort of solution. Perhaps this situation called for me to help a bit...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 9:02 pm

I pursed ny lips, and out ny sandwich bacj down. I pikced Cynder up and turned her sideways a little in my lap. That shoukd work, I thought. "Confortable?"I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 9:16 pm

I walked in and saw the annoying pair. "Ugh, you two again!! Whatever." I drew out my phone and activated the dagger app in case the two idiots decided to attack me. I grabbed and slice of pepperoni and pineapple pizza and sat dow as far away as possible from those maggots
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 12:58 am

I swallowed the bit of my sandwich while Lee moved me. Sitting like this was more comfortable, actually. Plus, I could actually face Lee while talking to him. "Mhm," I replied, and was about to take another bite of bacon goodness when I spotted a familiar face enter the mess hall. That one b#tch with the flying spheres... I watched her get food and walk off to a faraway table. Damn. We were in the middle of a nice, peaceful, important lunch, and I didn't much feel like getting up and fighting right now. I was hungry. So I just kept an eye on the idiotic girl for now, in case she decided to attack us.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 1:41 am

"Good. "I replied, and started to reach for my sandwich again. Then I saw Cynder stop eating, and started watching something. I followed her sight and saw that one b!tch from Mr D's office. I decided I wouldn't attack her unless she attacjed us, but I watched her all the same. I grabbed my sandwich and started eating again. Watching.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 2:02 am

I didn't really want to spend the rest of our lunchtime watching some lunatic like a hawk. "Should we just take our food back to the cabin?" I asked in an undertone. Didn't want the b#tch to overhear me and stalk us back to the bunk again...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 2:11 am

"Sure. Should be break out running or just leave quietly?"I whispered, and casually took another bite of my sandwich. Of course, I was still glaring the girl down, but I had to act casual.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:06 am

"She might not notice if we're quiet," I whispered back, and glanced at the girl again. She didn't seem to be doing all that much. I was willing to bet that we could escape unscathed...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:24 am

I nodded. "You need to get up first, "I said, a bit begrudgingly. I didn't want Cynder to get off of my lap, ans I didn't want to have to walk all the way back to the cabin to eat. Stupid f*cking people.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:31 am

I gave Lee a quick kiss on the cheek, and got off of both him and the bench. I stood next to the table, and while I waited for Lee to get up, grabbed a napkin from a stack in the center of the table. I wrapped the thin papery tissue thing - what were napkins even made of? - around my cookies, and picked up the bundle. I didn't want chocolate getting melted all over my hands.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:43 am

I just stood up and grabbed my plate. I took a big gulp from my goblet before leaving it, and then grabbed Cynder's hand. "Let's pick up speed closer the the courtyard."I whispered, and started walking
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:46 am

I nodded in agreement, and left the mess hall with Lee. As we exited, I threw one last glance at our, for lack of a better term, stalker, to make sure she wasn't following after us. At the moment, she wasn't. It'd be best to get there quickly, though, to make sure we'd lost her...
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:53 am

I finished eating so I left. I was also surprised that the maggots didn't attack me. They must be really thinking now
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next