Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This a person the creator of the person is me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This a person the creator of the person is me. Empty
PostSubject: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 3:52 pm

Character Name: Lena
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):thin,brown hair,dark purple eyes,light skin
Spoiler:
God and mortal parent:Freya and Owasari
Powers**:create love(dissipates after two days,has to rest for three hours, once every three days) ,create beauty (but dissipates after one day, needs to rest for two hours 1ce a day)
Flaws:quick temper,way to flirty,a little dense in every thing except others feelings
Pets:none
Weapon:Spear Celestial bronze
Talents/Skills:Singing, Hair, Clothes/Fashion,fighting
RP Example*:I was walking the forest when I heard a cry for help I rushed to the last place I heard it.
But no one was there... then I heard it again i ran as fast as I could. no one again!! I thought uhg how many times am i going to do this!.
Biography*:Lena was two weeks when she was given to her father to take care of. at two a three year old boy fell in love with her.
seven she met her sayre max. At ten she went to camp. She has been here ever since.
Notes:she got her temper from her mother

Last edited by CoCo Girl on 1/3/2012, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 3:58 pm

A wor k in progress then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 2:48 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 4:54 pm

So who is the God Parent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:33 pm

it's the norse godess of love and beauty Freya
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:50 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers and how much does it drain her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:40 pm

there
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This a person the creator of the person is me.   This a person the creator of the person is me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This a person the creator of the person is me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: