Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zerion, son of Pasithea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

Zerion, son of Pasithea Empty
PostSubject: Zerion, son of Pasithea   Zerion, son of Pasithea Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 12:51 am

Character Name: Zerion Thessiun
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): blackish hair, green eyes(from contacts), 5'9"(my shortest charrie ever), slim
God and mortal parent: god=Pasithea(goddess of rest and relaxation), mortal=Darius Thessiun
Powers: can mkae people feel relaxed if he knows them. doesnt work very much, but when it does, he feels so relaxed that he almost falls asleep
Flaws: doesnt do much, hates it when he is disturbed in a nap or when he's relaxed, doesntenjoy seeing anyone hurt. even if he doesnt know the person
Pets: a cat that he named Feri
Weapon: just a small dagger that he doesnt really use.
Talents/Skills: likes math even though he doesnt show it.
RP Example*: i walk around my cabin. the bed was too soft and that was one thing i couldnt have. i looked around and saw a plank of wood. i took its measurement in my mind and compared it to the measurements of the bed. it seemed good, so i picked it up as best i could and placed it under the matress. i lay dowon on it and fell asleep immediately with a smile on my face.
Biography*: he never got good grades, but he was really smart. anyone at school that knew him was always relaxed. he had once had a job in london as a replacement paperboy. he was soon hired for the back-streets route. he was then soon fired for not delivering papers properly.
Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Zerion, son of Pasithea   Zerion, son of Pasithea Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 12:55 am

Does he have a British Accent?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Zerion, son of Pasithea   Zerion, son of Pasithea Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 12:59 am

no, he only moved there for a few weeks. he wasnt born in london, just worked there
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Zerion, son of Pasithea   Zerion, son of Pasithea Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 12:59 am

Okay. Just curious.

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerion, son of Pasithea   Zerion, son of Pasithea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerion, son of Pasithea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: