Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

123, easy as an abc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

123, easy as an abc Empty
PostSubject: 123, easy as an abc   123, easy as an abc Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 7:54 pm

Character Name: Kai Li
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black hair, blue eyes, 4'11", slim
God and mortal parent: Apollo, Lee Li
Powers: Heals small wounds such as scrapes and small cuts, 5 times a day; can make a sun beam out of his hand for 10 seconds a day.
Flaws: Thinks he's better than any guy, scars on his back that re-open once a month, distrusts people
Pets: Snake
Weapon: Sword that collapses into sunglasses
Talents/Skills: Plays drums, good at gardening, makes killer pie
RP Example*: I go through the night in the pitch black. I flip a switch, no light; something in my mind says 'concintrate on your hand!' so he tries that and a beam of light comes out of his hand. After 10 seconds he starts to feel weak. I notice a shadowy figure out of the window, my satyr. I let him in soundless, we run to camp half blood.
Biography*: He was always a sad person, though good with the ladies. His mother was a thief, always taking things. One day, she took something too carelessly and she went to jail. He lived as a burden on a hobo, taking things from small homes. One day, his caretaker got cut so Kai put his hands on the wound. Little did he know that he was actually healing him. Then, his Satyr took him to camp half blood right away.
Notes:PIE

Last edited by Ju1cypear on 4/10/2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: 123, easy as an abc   123, easy as an abc Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 8:03 pm

not that much healing, and you forgot the body type
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 123, easy as an abc   123, easy as an abc Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 9:01 pm

k fixed I think
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: 123, easy as an abc   123, easy as an abc Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 9:07 pm

okay, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 123, easy as an abc   123, easy as an abc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

123, easy as an abc
Page 1 of 1