Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus IIII

Go down 
+5
Bob
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Olympus IIII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 9:13 pm

I trud ove so I'm nearish to Artemis and notice her figting with a boy
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 9:33 pm

Pyriphlegethon waved as his daughter left.
Otheris looked at Terran, unblinking. Yes, this kid did look familiar. "Hello... son...?"
Anubis shook his jackal-y head. "I have a more human-esque form that I usually use around mortals."
Kamooalii kept snoozing away...
Erebus, no longer hiding in a shadow, mimicked his son, crossing his arms and making a grumpy face. Gahaha.
Gaea thought for a moment. "I'm not exactly a goddess of healing... but since you have my blood within you, perhaps the earth can heal you. You won't have perfect vision, though, by any means."
Set blinked, looking back at the bloody spill scene. "What the ME is wrong with you?" Set demanded, yelling at Felix. "WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD GOBLET OF BLOOD?" He sighed, and gave Krystine a pointed look. "There is something seriously wrong with your boyfriend, girl."

I frowned, annoyed at my father. "I don't have a boyfriend, dad."

I ran over to my dad and tackle-hugged him. "DADDY!"

Hymenios was nearly bowled over by his overly enthusiastic daughter, as Thanatos walked away, snickering.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 10:28 pm

I walked over to my father. "Give me back Hotaru."I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:12 pm

OOC: Gah, you silly Turtle, jumping ahead of your turn. It's a good thing for you that we're stepping on the posting order like a bug, though. It's counter-productive when someone is gone.

BIC: Erebus shook his head adamantly. "It's the second time she's died, son. She made it to Elysium, if that makes you feel any better."

Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:18 pm

Callisto listens to her mother,"I was just wondering if its possible"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:19 pm

"It probably is," said Gaea, "but you'll almost definitely need glasses or something. And I can't do it up here," she pointed up, "on the mountain, so far from the ground."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:21 pm

Callisto listens to her mother,"Well I'll think about it, I might just stay blind it might be a bit odd to suddenly just see and stuff, its been a while sense I've been able to see"she says to her mom.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:24 pm

Gaea shrugged. "Well, when you make up your mind, just put a crapload of yummy food in the fire pit for me and say a nice little prayer, and I'll fix your sight as well as I can."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:25 pm

Callisto smiles,"Alright mother, I'll remeber that!"she says to her. She then says,"Well bye I guess? Unless you have anything else to say to me".
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:27 pm

Gaea shrugged and walked away, as she really didn't have much to say. She did wonder why the gods weren't freaking out about her being on Olympus, though... perhaps it was because of the unofficial peace that existed on the solstices.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:29 pm

Callisto walks away, and makes her way to a corner with out knowing where she is.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:33 pm

"What are you saying, son?! I cannot hear you! Are you a coward, boy? You stare at your feet as you speak with me, with no respect whatsoever!" Artemis was fuming.

Leah glanced over at Apollo, debating as to whether or not she should approach the god...

Apollo sat, feeling high and mighty on his throne.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:36 pm

Felix frowned slightly at Set, "Yeah what she said, I'm not her boyfriend..." He pocketed his hands and shifted his weight from leg to leg.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:37 pm

Cameron looks up at his mother and gulps. Holy Zeus this lady is brutal. "I'm sorry mother"he says trying his best to be polite. He then just stands there, and waits patiently.

Maeve runs up the base of her dads throne and smiles. "Hi Daddy!"she says.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:41 pm

"Oh really?" Set asked, making a face somewhat reminiscent of the trollface.

"Yes, REALLY, Father. Do I need to stick you with a syringe again?" I asked, annoyed still.

"SOMEONE'S getting defensiiiiive~" Set teased in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:44 pm

Felix just stood there awkwardly, not wanting to say anything, mentally shaking his head in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:52 pm

Artemis touches her hand to her forehead, adrenaline running low. She sat back down, slowly, staring at her son. "I... I.." Artemis stuttered, conflicted, something that never occurred in a goddess.

Apollo grinned at his daughter. "Hello, my spawn!"

Mustering up her wit, Leah knelt at the base of Apollo's throne, watching him.

Apollo looked down in confusion at Aeolus' daughter.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:55 pm

Set cackled and pushed Krystine closer to Felix, then looked around. "HYMENIOS!" He roared. "WHERE ARE YOU, YOU STUPID GREEK?"

Hymenios, who was still under attack, gulped. Oh, dear. He didn't like Set at all.

"DAAADDY, SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" I squealed, and grabbed my dad's hand and started dragging him towards the guy with reddish skin.

Hymenios was, unfortunately, dragged by his unwitting daughter to the crazy Egyptian god. "Hello... Set..."

"SET UP A WEDDING, THIS INSTANT!" demanded the lord of chaos.

... what?! "WHAT THE HE*#, DAD. I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED, I'M JUST... er..." Wait. How old WAS I? I couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 11:59 pm

Cameron blinks and watches his mother,"Er is there something wrong?"he asks.

Maeve smiles at him,"How's it going?"she asks.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:01 am

Felix just stood there, stiff and quiet, he didn't like that a god was treating him like this, but knowing what the gods could do to, he didn't want to object. This was the first time in awhile that Felix felt like his past self, back when he was under his older brother's protection, back when he was just a weak little kid. So he just stood there awkwardly, trying hard to keep his face from going even the slightest hint of red.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:07 am

I had to be... what, fifteen or sixteen? Somewhere around there. Too young to be married, definitely. And I had way too much sciencey stuff to do, at that. "JUST NO, DA-"

But Krystine's protesting was ignored by her father. "HYMENIOS..." he said dramatically, waving his hand at his daughter and Felix, "YOU MUST PLAN A WEDDING..."

Hymenios and Jane squealed in unison, covering their mouths and turning pink.
"OH EM GEE. ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:10 am

Apollo grinned. "It's going well.. but wait a second..." he turned towards his sister, who appeared to be having a fit of some sort. "Calm yourself, sis," he yelled to her, chuckling slightly, before turning back to his daughter and this mystery girl.

Artemis scowled at her brother before turning back to her son. "Mother. You should address me as your mother." Artemis heaved a sigh, slumping back in her chair. "I..." Artemis hesitated. Being a goddess, she didn't enjoy admitting her wrongs. "I apologize, son."

Leah looked up at the god of healing hopefully, standing up so she could see him better. "Excuse me... Apollo... I need to ask you for a favor.

Apollo looked at her, puzzled. "And what would that favor be?"

"I wanted to see if you could, if possible, fix my hearing?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:11 am

Felix turned to see the squealing mess that was thar nut from the bus. Apperently her daddy was the god of weddings or something...great. Felix just frowned and finnaly spoke, "No!Just no....all of you are annoying....gods...." he was too annoyed to think of anything witty like he usually does, all the squeling and yelling coming from demi-gods and gods alike were giving him a really bad migrane.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:14 am

Cameron flashes a smile at his uncle, he then looks back at his mother, and blinks. "Oh well it's alright, apology excepted"he says as he slowly starts to smile.

Maeve smiles,"That's great! Well I think I'll be going soon"she says.

Last edited by ML on 12/27/2011, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:19 am

Hymenios poked Felix in the eye. Or at, least, he attempted to.

"The theme colors should be pink and pink!" I declared.

"That'd be lovely, dear," the god of weddings agreed, "but I'm afraid it'll clash with these horrid red eyes." He pointed at Krystine.

Set sniffed indigantly. "She gets her red eyes from me..."

Horrid? WELL NOW. I didn't appreciate being insulted by a wedding god (a homosexual one at that, I suspected).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus IIII
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: Olympus-
Jump to: