Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus IIII

Go down 
+5
Bob
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Olympus IIII - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:10 am

"Its fine"Callisto tells the girl. After a few minuets she says,"So whats wrong?".
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:12 am

Felix kept the frown on his face and stood there, arns crossed. He glanced at Krystine again, and studied her....very...cool....red eyes. Felix mentally slapped himself and returned to his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:16 am

Phobos looked from Felix to Krystine (noticing Krystine's notes, too), and made a decision. He was going to be nice today. "Son," he said dramatically, "I'm going to help you out."

Oh dear. I looked back at Phobos, wary. It was never good when gods were dramatic, I'd learned.

"EROS, MY FRIEND!" called Phobos. "WHERE ARE YOU?"

AH. NO. I WAS GETTING OUT OF HERE. I had only taken a few steps, though, when my giggling father appeared in my way with a swirl of red dust. "Out of my way, dad."

Set made another one of his famous trollfaces. "You mad, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:18 am

Felix eye's widened when he heard Phobos call for Eros. Felix paniced and quickly tried to form an escape plan for him and Krystine.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:21 am

Keawea looked down at his father. He tilted his head slightly and smiled.

"Well pops you sort of dozed off, and fell flat onto the ground," Keawea said.

Keawea almost forgot he was sitting on his dad, but he remebered and got up.

"Yeah so yeah," Keawea said.

"Stuff.....," Henry said.

That was the most descriptive piece of info his dad had given him httat whole day. I mean what's betterthan stuff.

"Well okay," Henry said.

"Father how fairs your army of anubites where ever they may be?" Henry asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:24 am

Eros flew over, in the form of a winged cherub wearing a diaper. "THE F*%# DO YOU WANT, PHOBOS?"
The god of fear gestured towards his son. "He seems to be having lady trouble, and needs a spot of help."
"Ahhh..." Eros nodded in understanding. Poor child.
Phobos continued, "So, Felix, just pick someone in this room for Eros to shoot for you." As an afterthough, he added, "Preferably not a goddess, though. They tend to get angry. Especially Artemis..."

I tried to step around my dad, but he just appeared in my way again. Honestly, he was so annoying. I took out my syringe and stabbed him in the arm with it, but it immediately disintegrated. FFFFFFFFFFF.

Set shook his head, solemnly. Because he was totally serious about not moving.

Kamooalii sat up, looking dazed. "Really?"

Anubis looked confused. Well, as confused as a jackal can look. "Anubites?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:26 am

Felix just frowned, mentally facepalming. "I really don't think this is a good idea dad....." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:26 am

Phobos blinked. "What do you mean? This is a GREAT idea."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:27 am

Leah sniffled, her tears subsiding slowly. She took a moment, trying to de decide if she should tell this girl the truth. "It's... I've lost something big, and I don't think I'll ever get it back." Leah doesn't lie, but she brushes over the truth. Looking at the girl more carefully now, she notices that the girl must be blind. Leah immediately feels ashamed for crying about her own impediment in front of someone who had one also.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:29 am

Callisto frowns,"I know how you feel"she says to the girl, because honestly she does know how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:30 am

Felix blinked and chuckled, "Uhm....not really dad." Felix glanced from Krystine, and then back to Phobos, "I really don't find any girl in here interesting....besides it's a stupid idea."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:32 am

((Anubites are the jackal headed soldiers of Anubis Rachel))

"Yes really, and I have been warding off spectating gods from looking at you all drooling and asleep!" Keawea said.

Well at least his father seemed more normal now. At least he had more energy now.

Henry looked confused, "You know your jackal headed soldiers."

Henry summond one next to him to remind his father.

He pointed at it saying, "Them."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:36 am

"Okay, son!" Phobos said, dramatically.

Sh*#. He was being dramatic.

"FIRE AWAY!" ordered the god of fear, pointing at Krystine.

"Whatevz..." muttered Eros, and he took aim at the girl.

Set giggled very girlishly, feeling especially evil today.

Several feet away, Hymenios, who wasn't as oblivious as he looked, glanced over at Set. "And he thinks I'M the feminine one..." he muttered.

"What, daddy?" I asked, hearing my dad say something.

"Oh... um, nothing, Jane," Hymenios lied.

"What a good son you are!" beamed Kamooalii.

Anubis facepalmed. "Oh, yeah. I keep forgetting what mortals call them."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:40 am

Felix glanced at Eros, saw where he was aiming his arrow of annoyance, and his heart dropped. "NO! If you even try I will make sure you experience pain in a whole new level diaper boy!" he yelled at the winged god.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:45 am

Eros grinned. "OooOooooooh, looks like we've hit a nerve~"

Phobos did not quite understand what his son was angry about, but it was amusing him. Diaper boy...

I glared at Eros, and then Phobos, and then Set, and then Felix. So, pretty much everyone.

I was mad at the world again. So mad, in fact, that I would have broken my clipboard if it wasn't magic and unbreakable. I was gripping it so hard, my knuckles turned white.

Last edited by Rachel on 12/27/2011, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:47 am

The anubite dissapated into black sand. His father could be forgetful. Good thing he had such a good son like Henry.

"Yeah," Henry said.

"I know right," Keawea said.

He was a good son wasn't he. His father should be quite proud of him, and he should be proud of himself yes he should.

"Now are you less well tired?" Keawea asked.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:48 am

Felix glared at the little freak, "I'm serious, god or not, if you even shoot a single arrow at her I will shove my sword down your throat and turn you into a cherub-sicle!" Felix was in one of his 'I hate the world so I'm going to murder every being in my path' moods, you could practically hear the doomsday music play in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:53 am

Anubis stood there, since there wasn't really anything he could think of to talk about.

Kamooalii blinked, clearing his mind. "Yeah, much better. Hey watch this!" he announced, and then promptly turned into a godly goldfish.

Eros smirked maniacly. "Oh really? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED," and with that, he released the arrow.

Since I wasn't stupid, I sidestepped the arrow. I mean, DUH. I wasn't going to stand there and let it hit me.

The arrow missed its target, but did stab someone right in the knee...

Set grimaced. "OW."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:55 am

"Oh gods.....f***!" Felix quickly ducked behind a pillar, knowing the rules of those damn love arrows, he didn't want to be the first person Set saw.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:59 am

Keawea tilted, but then he clapped his hands. This was the father he liked. Well not appearence wise, but personality wise.

"Nice," Keawea said.

Keawea staired at the godly goldfish for a moment.

"Now about that surfing trip," Keawea said.

"Father you know if you wanted to I think you could rule all of Egypt," Henry said to his father.

His father was quite powerful, and he did have a large army. Most other gods used armies of mortals in the old days, but here his father had an army of jackal men.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:05 am

Set promptly closed his eyes. "HA. GREEK MAGIC: FOILED."

Phobos and Eros sort of... ah, wandered away, feeling rather failsome.

I walked away, seriously not wanting to be around when my father opened his eyes. That would be... awkward.

Kamooalii flopped around, all goldfishy. To his son, he responded, "BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB, BLUB BLUB GLUB."

Anubis thought about that. Hmmm... his son had a point...

Set, who had ears like a red-tailed hawk, yelled in the general direction of Anubis, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, KID!"

The jackal-headed god sighed. "Errrrr, that might not be a good thing to do..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:06 am

Felix walked over to Krystine and tried his best to avoid Set's path.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:10 am

Set started to bumble around, walking into random people. In fact, the Greek magic arrows didn't even work on him. But he wasn't about to give up his excuse to run headlong into anyone he felt like.

I sighed. "This trip has been more eventful than I would like." I almost wanted to ask why Felix had gotten so angry when Phobos and Eros had decided to shoot me with the da*# stupid arrow, but a strange feeling in my gut told me not to. I didn't recognize the feeling, or know what to call it. But it was uncomfortable, and made me slightly lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:13 am

Felix nodded his head, "Very interesting I must add as well, and a tad bit annoying." He walked along side her, heading for the exit hopefully. He wondered why he had gotten so angry when Phobos and Eros wanted to nail Krystine with the arrow. Of course he knew why deep down, but just hadn't recognized it yet on the surface of his thoughts...and he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:17 am

Out of the sake of curiosity, I decided to ask anyways. But as I opened my mouth to speak, I heard some very irritating footsteps behind me. I barely had time to register the fact, though, when I felt an acute pain in my upper back. What the...

Set snuck up behind Krystine, and, grinning evilly, pulled the arrow out of his knee and poked his daughter in the back with it. GAHAAHAH. Before anyone could get mad at him, though, he vanished in another swirl of red dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus IIII
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next