Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games. Empty
PostSubject: Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games.   Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games. Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 4:08 pm

Jonah stepped into what looked like an arcade. Ooh, technology. Something the Nunez family lacked. He saw all of the arcade games. Then, he spotted a huge flat screen TV. He plopped down on a yellow beanbag, and grabbed an XBOX 360 controller. It took him about 5 minutes to find the power button. When he clicked it, An army man with a gun and the word Modern Warfare 3 appeared. He clicked on Level one.

A few hours later, his eyes were bloodshot, and he new half of the German language. He waited for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games.   Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games. Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 8:02 pm

I walked into the arcade with him, playing MW3. "Oh I suck at this game," I muttered to myself, as I accidently killed a guy on my team.. whoops. After the few hours that we played, I got up and said "Well, I'm gonna head off now. Find me if you need anything!" I smiled then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games.   Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games. Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 8:06 pm

"Sure." Jonah sat and lounged, while waiting for someone else to play with. He left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games.   Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo, MW3, and other Bloody Games.
Page 1 of 1