Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Character.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My First Character. Empty
PostSubject: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:15 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name: Sean Adams

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required:( Wavy, Blonde Hair, Ocean Blue eyes, 5'5, skinny but tough and confident

God and mortal parent: Apollo and Maria Adams

Powers**: Can run at speeds of up to 120 mph for a very limited amount of time (10 - 12 seconds)

Flaws: His speed power drains his energy

Pets: Pegasus named Bishop.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow, and Knife made of Celestial Bronze.

Talents/Skills: is quick with his knife ; fantastic Pegasus and Chariot rider ; good at crafting bows and arrows

]RP Example*: ]I walked down the dirt path thinking to myself. I kept hearing a voice in my head that was telling me horrid poems. It was scary. The voice continued to tell me to go to a place called "Camp Half-Blood".

Supposedly it was right off the shore of the Long Island Sound. Like I was supposed to know what that was. I lived in South Carolina.

I continued to walk.

Biography*: Sean Adams is a boy with superior skill with crafting, riding Pegasus and Chariots, and his knife. He is a smart boy but gets thrown off task easily with his ADD. He likes to train, to become more powerful. He also likes sleeping, and occasionally socializing with other campers. He is not a fan of Ares.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:22 pm

I think speed would be more of a Hermes ability and like controling sun rays for a certain amount of time is Apollo. Also if you want the speed ability I think it would be ok if you wanted to chage the time to between 5-8 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:29 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
I think speed would be more of a Hermes ability and like controling sun rays for a certain amount of time is Apollo. Also if you want the speed ability I think it would be ok if you wanted to chage the time to between 5-8 minutes

Ok. Controlling sun rays sounds cool. And did you mean 5 - 8 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:31 pm

No I meant minutes and aslo how long can he control the sun rays and how much does it drain him....Also you need two more flaws or three since the power is being changed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:34 pm

Ok It's now all fixed below.

Demigod form:

Character Name: Sean Adams

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required:( Wavy, Blonde Hair, Ocean Blue eyes, 5'5, skinny but tough and confident

God and mortal parent: Apollo and Maria Adams

Powers**: Can control the sun rays to reflect off glass and blind the enemy for around 2 minutes ; if he does it any longer he begins to feel weak; i can heal my self only twice in battle, once for a minor wound, and one for a fatal one. the minor one only makes me slightly drowsy. healing the fatal one makes me almost so weak i can barely strike with my own knife. and i collapse often

Flaws: Slow with loading his bow and arrow ; has asthma and it slows him down unless he takes his inhaler ; sometimes gets too full of himself

Pets: Pegasus named Bishop.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow, and Knife made of Celestial Bronze.

Talents/Skills: is quick with his knife ; fantastic Pegasus and Chariot rider ; good at crafting bows and arrows

]RP Example*: ]I walked down the dirt path thinking to myself. I kept hearing a voice in my head that was telling me horrid poems. It was scary. The voice continued to tell me to go to a place called "Camp Half-Blood".

Supposedly it was right off the shore of the Long Island Sound. Like I was supposed to know what that was. I lived in South Carolina.

I continued to walk.

Biography*: Sean Adams is a boy with superior skill with crafting, riding Pegasus and Chariots, and his knife. He is a smart boy but gets thrown off task easily with his ADD. He likes to train, to become more powerful. He also likes sleeping, and occasionally socializing with other campers. He is not a fan of Ares.

Last edited by SD on 12/3/2011, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:38 pm

Hey Note to self for future references. Approvers would prefer it if you didn't retype the form but just go to the first post and use the edit button. Also please answer how long he can use his powers and please put on two flaws. His energy drain from the sun rays control isnt really a flaw it's more of a sideffect to the powers

Like say he is slow at loading arrows, He's Prideful, and he pretty narcessitic or something like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:42 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
Hey Note to self for future references. Approvers would prefer it if you didn't retype the form but just go to the first post and use the edit button. Also please answer how long he can use his powers and please put on two flaws. His energy drain from the sun rays control isnt really a flaw it's more of a sideffect to the powers

Like say he is slow at loading arrows, He's Prideful, and he pretty narcessitic or something like that

Sorry, I wasn't really sure I Could do that. I'll go edit the first one.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:46 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:47 pm

done. i edited the second one instead of the first, i added some flaws and i added how long he can do the sun ray
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Character.   My First Character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Character.
Page 1 of 1