Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mess in General

Go down 
+10
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Kenzie
Kasi
Dexter
Hammah
Silly Lily
Dovah
Swishalicious
Dena
Rachel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Mess in General - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/2012, 3:10 am

Sirius gently facepalmed for not noticing the cushions as he was looking around. "Well this is awkward. Inanimate Furniture has made me feel dumb." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 11:31 pm

Yuki smiled gently, "Most guys don't notice furniture unless its pointed out."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 12:05 pm

Sirius shrugged a bit and continued to eat. "Yeah I guess."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/20/2012, 2:07 am

Yuki goes back to her food.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 10:41 am

Sirius finished eating after a few minutes and ten sat there, finding the silence to be unnerving. "Where is everyone at. It's like we're the only people here or something." He asked after looking around to find all but a few seats here there were occupied.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 3:39 pm

"Probably becoming friends with sharp objects or pillows." Yuki suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 3:57 pm

Sirius shrugged and then took a sip of his soda. "Yeah sounds about right. I think I might be finding a pillow to be friends with before too long." He said after yawning. He looked out of the mess hall to see it starting to get late.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 4:20 pm

Yuki, ran her finger's through Lola's fur. Who in turn was snoring softly.
"I agree."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 4:24 pm

Sirius looked over and saw shadow curled up and asleep, Albin next to him sleeping as well. "Guess our wolves have a head start on our plans to sleep." He told her with a tired smile as he stood and walked over to albin and shadow, petting his old friends.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 4:39 pm

"It does seem that way," Yuki agreed, nudging Lola with her foot. The she wolf woke with a start and yawned. "Up. Sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 5:21 pm

Sirius nudged his wolves awake as well. "Come on guys. We can't sleep in the mess hall." He told them as they got up. He yawned again and then led them outside. "Where do you plan on sleeping?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 7:58 pm

Yuki stopped, she hadn't thought about it. "Possibly the barracks... unless there is a better place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 7:59 pm

Sirius shrugged. "OKay then." He said and then left, Shadow following along side as he headed to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 8:02 pm

Yuki trailed away towards the barracks... Lola split off. Back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 8:05 pm

Albin followed Yuki to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 10:44 pm

Ah dinner, it was Trey's favorite meal of the day here at camp. For it was the time when one could scout out all that was going on and who was who and what was what; if that makes any sense to anyone at all besides him of course. Not only that but Trey loved when he was able to eat food, Dr. Regenald never cooked for them and none of the Regenald 'children' happened to be good cooks either. So, anytime they got food that wasn't Mac and Cheese, ravioli, or cereal was to be haled as amazing. Sitting down at his table he took his place near the back of the first table and from there he observed. For to him this was all just a game, a game only he could enjoy. A person sat down next to him and bumped their elbow into his arm and pushing into his face. They were a fool, no one here messed with him. Do you want to die kiddo?" He asked before turning to see just who the 'assailant' was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mess in General   The Mess in General - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mess in General
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11