Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 10:43 pm

Character Name: Kirsten Robison

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 600full-sarah-hyland

God and mortal parent: Athena and Phill.

Powers**: None

Flaws: Sometimes a bit annoying, She talks alot, Talks in her sleep, has weird shaky bones, Slouches when she walks and stands, Is a bit self centered, is not a good listener, and is afrade of hights.

Pets: A male cat named Tiger.

Weapon: CB sword.

Talents/Skills: Scrachboard, Painting, Drawing, Swimming, Danceing, and Singing

RP Example*: I walked into the mess hall to gets some icecream. When I entered I tripped on my shoelaces and cut my rist. It made a sideways 8. "I'm so confused." Kirsten got up and ate her icecream. "Yummy."

Biography*: Kirsten grew up in Ohio with her dad and her brother named Jordan. She had a few friends that were good. Her grades in school were okay, but she really did not care. When she turned 15 her dad told her she was a demigod. Then he took her to camp.

Notes: Kirsten is very weird.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 10:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1