Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

A place to fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 10:25 pm

Carcane smerks "do u realy want to fight?" walking over the the tree pulling out his sythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 11:10 pm

"Kinda i have been waiting all day" Draws my broadsword out of its scabbard
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 2:00 am

I sit up and lean and go and lean against a tree then pull my back pack off and fix myself up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 8:32 am

I put my sword back up and walk to her side," Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 9:49 am

V walks into the arena looking for something to do to occupy his time. He soon sees a cocky fighter looking for a conflict, a young girl leaning against a tree possibly in pain, and a boy standing near her, possibly to help her or probably trying to end her. Either way V knows well enough to stay out of any trouble unless he must act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 9:51 am

Carcan puts his sythe away, then walks over to a tree fealing ashamed "it happend again" he thinks to himself leaning on the tree "the anger got to me" he puts his hand on his face trying to cover up a emotionless tear on a scarred up face. Carcane looks at Owen and smiles wispering to himself "he's more caring than i." Carcan looks at someone walking in, he sees him looking a Aoife drawing his sythe and leaning the blade against the tree incase this new commbatent interfears "mabe i can let Aoife get away with Owen." he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 10:28 am

((If you've seen V for Vendetta then you know what he looks like))

V sees that the boy with the scythe has seen him. V prepares himself for a fight, slowly crossing his arms so he can quickly grab his daggers. He then begins staring down the boy though it was hard to tell through the mask he constantly wore.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 11:45 am

"I'm fine." I say to the boy while fixing up myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 7:34 pm

I look back at the Ares Kid,"Why did you two start fighting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 8:28 pm

Carcane stares at V through his hood whatching every move "if he draws his daggers im going to have to fight him" he thinks to himself. "Owen please take her to the infermary to get her looked at" He says to him. Carcane stands up and instantly jolts his dark eyes filled with blood lust at V and puts his sythe in the dirt "Dont try anything hes helping her the least i could do for slicing her up is leting her get away" Carcane shouts not knowing V's real intentions for being here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 8:40 pm

"The LEAST you can do? I should kill you right now but i need to take her to the infirmary" I walk out helping her aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 8:43 pm

V continues to stare as though he had heard nothing. Instead he slowly returns his arm back to his sides to show that he understood every word. V stares constantly at the three odd people not sure what to say to them.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 8:44 pm

"I don't need you're help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 9:11 pm

"Ok" I pull out my broadsword,"Now i have nothing stopping me" I say
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 9:21 pm

"Put the sword away." V says after a constant silence that was resonsating from his personal well-being. "This is nethier the time nor the company to be fighting around."he says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 11:15 pm

Carcane smirks pointing his sythe at owen "If u want a fight its a fight you will get" he stares at Owen with anger and iratation at his face "you seem to be eger to die" Carcane says ignoring V's opinion.

Last edited by Genocide on 11/9/2011, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 11:23 pm

"Boys no need to fight." I say to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 9:48 am

Carcane stares at the girl not knowing what to say. He takes his sythe slides it on the ground back and forth now staring at Owen with great hatred. "Come childish Demi-god"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 10:26 am

"Take one step and both of you will have to deal with me. As I have said this is not the time to be fighting like a bunch spoiled brats." V says to the two then draws two of his daggers and starts walking over to the three. Truely V isn't one to get in the middle of things that don't concern him but right now he was perturb at how hard of hearing and pig headed these two demigods were. He knew he would regret this but he saw no other option than to get involved in the petty squable. Soon he was in between the two waiting for them to move.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 11:27 am

I stand up and walk over to them and soon have all my pets with me "No fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 9:11 pm

I glare at him and put my sword up," I am not childish you are son of ares." I get my bronze robot to start beating on some of the practice dummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 9:25 pm

"Are you stupid" shouts Carcane "Owen whome is your god parent?" He asks angraly "you would discrace there name? prove that you are a worthy son and join me to fight this masked nincompoop whome so foolashly insulted us and by doing so insuted our parents!!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 12:22 pm

"Oh how foolish you are. To believe that I am foolish and insulted your parents by insulting you. It is not your parents that make up how you act but merely your own self being. If you even had an ounce of knowledge in you thick pig headed brain then you would know that everything you are doing is on your own accord and therefore doesn't affect you parent at all. I insult no Gods and in fact respect all of them even if I don't agree with them however you insult your father Son of Ares by constantly looking for conflict when there is no reason to fight. Look at your father yes he is the god of war and yes he loves to fight, but he also realizes that sometimes fighting is not the answer and will in fact step down from a challenge if there is no point in the fight. Yes while he seldom does this he still does it and shows that he can have common sens every once and awhile. But you, and forgive me Ares for any insult, are nothing more than an insulent little brat who has not been taught the meaning of honor or that fighting should only be done between us if it is for the purpose of only bettering ourselves. Fighting due to constant anger at nothing is merely a pointless waste of human existence. And know I know what your most likely thinking, who does this fool think he is to insult me in such a manner. Well to answer you pointless question I am known as V and if you had even the slightest idea of what I have been through or how old I was or my past then you would know that fighting me is pointless."V says calmly to the son of Ares. He knew that he had most likely angered the boy but V didn't care. His past had taught him that anger is a wasted emotion that should not be taken lightly. And that violence for the sake f violence is never the way to fight. While he believed that violence could be used for good it very seldom is needed unless the situation has no other alternetive.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 11:36 pm

"Hey there's no need to be rude V." My animals growl and V and I shush them in chinese
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 7:21 pm

Carcane clenches his fists and tightens his right hand around his sythe, then he gleams at V with fearious rage, anger, and hatred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next