Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharonia, daughter of Ares

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sharonia, daughter of Ares Empty
PostSubject: Sharonia, daughter of Ares   Sharonia, daughter of Ares Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 4:03 pm

Character Name: Sharonia Amazonian
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): black short choppy hair, brown eyes, 5ft 6, slightly skinnyer than average, purple contacts
God and mortal parent: Ares, Demi IV
Powers**: none
Flaws: drastic mood swings, insecurity, sensitive, thinks too much
Pets: a hamster named Piggy
Weapon: a compass, the kind you make circles with
Talents/Skills: strong, smart, can turn anything into a weapon, inventive. (None of these work if I'm hungry or tired)
RP Example*: I was walking through the woods, heading toward my hideout. (yes, I know, cheesy name) I heard a snapping of twigs, and a rustling of leaves. I looked up to see a huge hand reaching to me! I screamed and ran a couple feet but the grabby fingers caught me. As I was lifted in the air, I wrestled my compass of of my pocket. I started franticaly stabbing and scratching whatever was holding me. Then I looked up. I saw this huge green eye, with lashes long enough to lasso a whale. His nose was at least seven feet wide, and had a tubfull of hairs sticking out. His lips were cracked and dirty, crusted with smeared blood and dirt. I even saw a couple tupes of chapstick stuck in the filfth. Getting desperate, because my jabbing wasn't doing any good, I bit down as hard as I could on the finger, trying not to taste the grime. He suddenly dropped me, as if he was a six-year-old and got stung by a bee. i landed on my butt and quickly got up and started running, and i didn't stop until I got back home.
Biography*: I grew up in a small town, hidden in small New Hampshire. It was quiet, and my bedroom always smelled like pinetrees. I lived with my mom, my uncle, my aunt, and my stepfather. I was raised to believe that my real dad got cancer after he divorced with my mom, and he didn't survive. I was always picked on in school, but I just bit my tongue and went on with my life, cause' no one likes a tattltale. I did get my revenge though, the bullies were stupid and got it in their heads that if you went to a teacher you'd be a noob. All the other girls were picked on too, it was a sexist community. I was the only one that stood up to them, pinching them with my fingernails, stabbing with my pencil, threatening to kill them with stuffed poodles. i actually did bring a poodle couple times, just to keep them in line.

Notes: beware of my mental breakdown Sharonia, daughter of Ares 284180 (The guy with the green lightsaber is me)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Sharonia, daughter of Ares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharonia, daughter of Ares   Sharonia, daughter of Ares Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 4:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Sharonia, daughter of Ares
Page 1 of 1