Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 9:50 pm

((Alrighty thennn)

Neon woke up, several hours later, he saw that it was now dark, but the moon had lighten up the area around him, making it easy to see. He glanced over to he left and saw that Caffiene was cuddled up to him, her head on his shoulder. He smiled at this and rested his head on top of her head, sighing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:03 pm

Caffeine felt Neon wake up, and she jumped. "Sorry! Did I wake you up I hope I didn't sorry sorry sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:06 pm

Neon laughed quietly and adjusted himself so he was sitting normally, "No don't freak out, my internal clock woke me up, that's all, did I wake you up...?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:10 pm

Caffeine shook her head, her pigtails hitting her forehead. "No, no."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:14 pm

"Good, good, I was worried that I did..." Neon replied to Caffiene. He smiled and placed his head back on top of hers' "So, did you sleep well, any good dreams happen?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:17 pm

"Yeah, I guess." She lied. She didn't want to tell him that the few times she slept were dreamless. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:19 pm

"Eh, pretty decent, no good dreams that I can remember, but still it was a pretty sound sleep...." Neon streched his arms while saying this, letting out a quiet yawn.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:21 pm

(( I'm a little deviant aint I xD))

Silver walks up into the forest looking like a confused five year old. He looked around through his black and silver mask looking for something to do. His ray gun hung from his side holstered up to his belt. His Fun Ghoul vest glistenef in the moonlight and swords hung from his back waiting to be drawn for a fight. Silver walked up to a tree and looked to see the city lights in the distant.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:34 pm

"That's good." She said, before seeing the reflection of the moonlight on something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head, quickly, getting that whiplash stuff, but ignored it. She looked at the person for a minute. That vest he had on was vaguely familiar...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:39 pm

Neon felt Caffiene turn her head to look at something. He looked in that direction as well and spotted a guy in the distance. He studied the person for a second, before returning his vision back to Caffiene, "That vest looks familiar....I can't place it in my mind...but it does..." Neon muttered to himself and Caffiene, mostly Caffiene.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:44 pm

Silver got the feeling that he was being watched and shifted his body slightly to th direction of two other people. His vest was now visible from the front as well as his ray gun and mask. Silver shook his head slightly then turned back to the view of the city.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:45 pm

Caffeine nodded, and rubbed her neck, it still hurt. "Yeah, same here... Weird."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:59 pm

Neon groaned in frustration, due to not being able to guess where he remembered the vest. He decided to not really bug himself about the vest, a vest is a vest after all, nothing really special.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 11:09 pm

Silver looked at the city lights for awhile then shrugged out of boredom. He decided that he might as well make friends then he turned and walked over to the two people that where nearby. As he made his way his vest began reflecting the moonlight to where it was a noticible replica of Fun Ghoul's vest from the Danger Days videos. Silver stopped a few feet away and said, "Hello. The names Silver, Silver Sharpie Son of Nemisis." He then looked around to make sure no trouble was around.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 11:12 pm

Caffeine saw the logo on the vest and snapped her fingers. "Now I remember!" She yelled out. "Hi, I'm Caffeine, Caffeine Climax! Daughter of Mania." She said, standing up, and held out her hand. "I like your name."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/4/2011, 11:35 pm

Neons' eyes brightened when he saw the logo on the vest, "Oh sweet he's a killjoy or something, or maybe just a crazed fan....either way its' cool!" he hollered silently. Neon slowly sat up and leaned against the tree, letting out a very loud yawn as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 12:18 am

Silver listens and watches Caffiene and the other boy's reaction to his vest. He then cleared his throat and said, "Yes hello again, Thank you for the compliment Caffiene. And yes I'm a Killjoy. I have been a Killjoy for two years now. Now may I please have the honor of knowing your name." He then reajusted his mask all while looking directly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:52 pm

Neon studied this new killjoy and let out a small friendly smile, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Neon Garbage..." he kept his hands in his hoodies' pockets and let out a quiet yawn.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:06 pm

Silver smirked slightly at the site of the two possible killjoys he had just met. He wondered if they had masks and replica killjoy stuff like he did but he put the thought in the back of his head. Silver then shook Caffiene's hand and said, "Good to meet the two of you." Silver then covertly looked around making sure that there was nothing around to ruin the moment. Silver always had trouble making friends, well actually Silver had trouble almost anything short of getting himself dressed in the morning. He smirked at a thought that went through his head and waited for a reply from one of them.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:28 pm

"Same to you." Caffeine said and sat back down in her place next to Neon. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 2:26 pm

Neon blinked a few times and tapped his feet against the ground, in a sing-song manner. "So...what to do...what to do....erm..." Neon muttered to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 2:29 pm

Silver looks around actually wishing that trouble would come. It was starting to get boring around here. Silver looked up and noticed that dawn was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 6:47 pm

Caffeine jumps up. "Well, what do you guys wanna do? I'm like bored and stuffs..." She trails off. "This place gets a bit too relaxing sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 6:52 pm

Neon let out a small chuckle, "That is true, but it is wonderful to be here...hmmm...any ideas on what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 7:12 pm

Silver shruges then brushes some dust off his vest. Then as if on cue 3 Cyclopses and 12 hellhounds jumped out of the forest. The cyclopses held 4 hellhounds each by leashes but it was easy to tell that they were struggling under the pressure. The hellhounds each had that same ugly mug on there faces, they were snarling, growling, snapping, abd barking at us. Silver would normally freak out and try to make a run for it, but right now all he was think was, 'Yes finally the boredom will end.' He quickly drew his gunblades and got ready for a fight. Silver then said,"Well at least the boredom is over. What do yall say, five monsters a piece?" He then started to stare down one of the Cyclopses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)   A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A really quiet place in the forest (unless there's a few birds...)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next