Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting the old man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

Visiting the old man Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 8:59 am

Jonah Hex, the oldest son of Hades by day of birth, shadow travels into the Underworld. Pulling his hat lower over his head he looks around the dark, desolate, foreboading, foresaken land of the dead; eyes streaking up to the pitch black castle. His father's home, the one spot in this place for the damned he has not gone too and he will go now to ask his father the question that has bugged him ever sense coming to this century. The simple question being, why? Why did Hades, his father, the lord of the underworld, not let him die and instead chose to scar his face, strip him of his control of fire, and transport him to this place. Taking his first step twoards the castle the bounty hunter goes on a new mission this time not to kill someone but to meet the king of the dead. To stride into the lord of the underworlds house, throw open the door, and ask away whether his 'pops' wants to answer him or not.

((if this topic is unallowed I am sorry and it can be removed))
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 6:47 pm

An old-looking man in a black cloak sat on his throne in the large throne room, looking extremely bored. His wife, Persephone, had come down from Olympus, much to Demeter's annoyance. Demeter had never liked him-- that was sad, because he could be nice when he wanted to. Hades yawned, shifting on his throne. Moans of the dead spirits echoed loudly in his halls as ghostly servants drifted from room to room. The throne room was dimly lit by torches on the walls, but that was because electricity was expensive, even for a Greek god. The dark flags and tiles showed the faces of the dying, which changed every minute as a new person perished. Hades sighed. This place was too depressing sometimes-- and he wished sorely he had gotten to pick his territory first.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 7:09 pm

Jonah Hex makes his way to the castle, ignoring the dead that surround him as he comes upon it two guards stop him They ask the son of Hades why he is here, instead of answering he simply casts them aside and continues on his journey to the Throne Room. The dark, torch lit room soothes Jonah liking it much better than 'electricity' or whatever the built in lightning is called because it is what he is used too. Encountering severial of the dead upon his way he knows his father will soon be, or already is, alerted of his entrance with is perfectly fine with him. Why make a secret of a visit that was sure to come anyway, a visit to the one whom did not allow Jonah to die with the rest of his family and instead to wander this foreign time with a entirely burnt left face. He throws open the big, black, doors to the throne room and enters casting out the skeletons having told them to leave. "Hello Father, time you answered some questions I need answerd, they shouldn't be hard questions to answer as long as you give me the right one." He mutters in his dark, raspy, stricken voice, knowing he can defeat his father with ease; he was raised as a bounty hunter, to be able to defeat the immortals if paid to.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/28/2011, 8:33 pm

Hades, half-dozing on his throne, looked up casually as the throne room doors were thrown open. It was Jonah Hex, one of his sons-- the one with the burnt face, he recalled. The tiles on the floor began to moan in the presence of Jonah, but Hades waved his hand and they were silent. Hades patted his unkempt hair, eyeing his son wearily as he announced that he wanted some answers from him. All demigods wanted answers from his or her godly parent, but Hades didn't have many children any more, besides Nico and Bianca and some others. Jonah, he knew, was trouble, but if the time came he could send Jonah to Tartarus with some Titans or the Fields of Punishment. He sighed loudly. "Very well, Jonah. Ask away, it's not like I have anything to do."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/28/2011, 11:44 pm

((xD answer these how you'd like, though keep them along the lines of his history,if you can, if you've ever seen Jonah Hex or read the comics.))
Jonah waits and until Hades speaks, giving hin permission to ask his questions. "First of all, why bring me back to life? Why not let me die in the fire with the rest of my family father, and even worse why bring me forward from the war between the states to this time period?" He asks the main questions that have been bugging him ever sense coming to this dasterdly time, removing his hat he looks straight up at his father. A stone cold, unreadable, never faltering, face staring into Hades as if dairing him to lie, begging his father to get cought off guard and let something slip. Anything to use to his advantage in anyway possible, trained to use anything against your opponent no matter what the situation. Jonah excels at this game of mental warfare, chess being a great game to build upon to get to this level oddly enough. Though it is not enough, you need years of experience as well; experience is something Jonah has lots of having gone toe to toe with Athena once in the civil war.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:01 pm

ooc: I've never read them, but I've heard of them.... so I'll take some wild guesses.

bic:

Hades sighed, knowing that he'd ask these questions. He didn't often let people come to life-- in fact, he thought Jonah was only the second or third. He looked down at his son from his throne and leaned forward so Jonah could hear better, and in a rasping voice he said: "I brought you back to life, my son, because my children will not die such a small death in fire. You have so much potential, wasted simply because you died in a fire. And why to this time period, you ask? Because you will come to your full potential in this time period."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 6:45 pm

The bounty hunter looks at the Lord of the Underworld, listening to his answer to the questions with interest and intent. "Very well then father, though I don't agree with how I will come to my full potential here. That I could have easily done during the 1800's." Jonah states before pulling his hat back down upon his head, nodding his hat in a sign of 'thanks'. A million questions running through his head but he has asked the ones that matter most and that is good enough. "I take my leave now father, I shall return but the next time might be under a bounty for your head." He states only telling the truth he disappears, shadow traveling out back to the pittiful camp but only place he 'likes' going to in this time period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old man   Visiting the old man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the old man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: Underworld-
Jump to: