Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls Bathroom.

Go down 
+15
Kirby
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Liz
Swishalicious
Hammah
Silly Lily
darkblue248
ML
Dena
Rachel
Evimero
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Jenny
Princess Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:43 pm

OOC: Cynder isn't going to the freaking dance... she's busy right now XP

BIC: We followed Jenner.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 10:57 pm

I walked in and showered quickly. I chnged my clothes and did my hair and makeup. I leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 1:20 pm

I skipped in and went to the bathroom. I wash my hands and leave.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 1:56 pm

i appear and change into a green shirt from abercrombie and white hoodie darkwash skinny jeans green converse and brush my hair and put it in a pony tial and out a bit of lip gloss on and disaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 2:18 am

I walked in, starting to calm down. I took a quick shower then got dressed. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 1:46 am

I walked in and stopped smiling ugg being happy annoyed me. I sigh and shower quiclky and change my clothes. I pull my hair up in a ponytail. I look around and leave.
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

Location : sitting at the computer. trying not to smash it into peices.

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2010, 7:03 am

i walk in and take off the pants i peed myself in. i stuffed them into a trash can and changed out of my other clothes. i took a shower. i got out and put on some new clothes. i walk out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 3:46 am

I walked in, took a shower to wash the blue paint off, then left.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/25/2010, 12:51 am

Lily: i walk in,take a shower, change, then leave
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/25/2010, 11:41 am

I walk in and take a shower. Then I change into the change of cloths I brought with me and brush my teeth. Ugh. This place smells like make up. I leave.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 1:38 pm

I walk in take a shower and dry my hair straighten it and change into some skinny jeans a tee form abercrombie thats blue a hoddie thats white and some blue converses and leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 7:51 pm

I walked in and took a shower. I put clean clothes on and went to te sink. I brushed my teeth, not really knowingnif I had to. I dried my hair then straightened it and put mascara and eyeliner on. I plgathered all my things and left.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 1:14 pm

I walk in and take a shower then Dry off and put on some jean shorts a Navy Blue Abercrombie tee my Navy Converses and a navy hoodie then leave
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 10:04 am

I walk in. I take out the hair dye and put it in and stuff. After, like a really long time, I take it out and my hair it orange and white. "SWEETNESS!!" I say. I leave.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 10:23 am

Sylvia:I walk in take my cloths off and take a shower. then i got out and changed into blue jeans ,a gray shirt, a black jean jacket and some gray converse. i dry my hair and look in the mirror. hmmm maybe i should dye my hair dark red
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 10:44 am

Sylvia: i walk back in. i go over to a mirror and put my make up on. i did the whole process of dyeing my hair. and when i was finish it was a darker shade of red hehe i leave
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 5:00 pm

I skipped in and took a shower. I got out, dried off, and changed into dry clothes. Then I went potty and grabbed my stuff and left!
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 7:13 pm

Czarina: i walk in Take my cloths off and take a shower. i get out and get dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank with a white arizona tank on top then a black strap-less shirt that outlined my breasts at the top and flaired at the bottem by my hips.i put my black shoes on brush my hair and teeth grabbed my other stuff then left
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/29/2010, 9:45 pm

i walk in. i take off my swim suit and get in the shower. i got out,dried off, then brush my hair and put it in a clip for now. i changed into jeans a tank top and a hoodie. i took my hair it and shook my head whipping it around. i giggle ,gather my stuff then leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 11:05 pm

I walk in. I take a hot shower and Pull on some Jeans, a white camisole. I look at myself in the mirror I Groan as i gently prod the dark bruises on my shoulder. I pull on a long sleeve shirt hoping it will hide them. I yank on my black vans. I blow dry and recurl my hair. Apply some makeup and Brush my teeth. I walk out.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 9:36 pm

i appear "whoops" i say. i take a shower, get out and get dressed. i realized one thing that happened and gasped. i ran out after finishing

ooc: girl thing! stalkers...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 9:24 pm

I skip in with my bag 'o stuff. I step into the shower after taking my clothes off and make soap and shampoo and conditioner appear and turn the water on hot. After washing myself and my hair througly I shut the water off, and made a towel appear. I wrapped it around myself and stepped out of the shower. I then mad emy way towards the sink where a blow dryer was, and blow dried my hair, then made it go poof (as usual), and applied pink mascara and eyeliner. I smiled and changed into my clothes, shoving my old ones in the bag. I skipped back out. Lalalalala!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 3:24 pm

I skip in and take out my red hair dye. I put it in my hair and start waiting for the color to set, when a sun with an arrow going through it appears above my head. "YES!!!" I yell. Finally! I'm claimed! I try to use my powers, but nothing happend. "Damnit," I mutter. Then I go back to waiting for the hair dye to set in again. Once the color finally sets, I leave with my once again red hair.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 7:29 pm

I walk in. I take a shower, get out, change my clothes and leave.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 11:59 am

I walk in, and take a long needed shower. I wash the blood off of myself, and change my clothes. I then tediously pull through the knots in my hair, and for the first time in months, I actually look presentable. I smile slightly, and exit.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Bathrooms :: Girl's Bathroom-
Jump to: