Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls Bathroom.

Go down 
+15
Kirby
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Liz
Swishalicious
Hammah
Silly Lily
darkblue248
ML
Dena
Rachel
Evimero
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Jenny
Princess Amy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 10:19 am

I walk in and shower. I dry off and change into new jeans and a Blue shirt. I flatiron my hair put on some maskara and walk out.
Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 8:28 pm

I walk in. I look at my face in the mirror. I sigh. I decide i want to shower. I rinse off and then change into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that says I love cows on it. Then i blow dry my hair. Once it hangs in ringlets down my neck i reaply masscara and lip gloss. Then i go......to the bathroom. Wash my hands and leave.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 1:39 am

I run in change in to my running clothes then leave.
Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 5:23 pm

I walk in, glad nobody is there. I set Darlie down. I take a shower, get out, and dry off. I put on my short shorts that I brought and my purple tank top. I put my flats on. I walk over to the mirrior and blow dry my hair straight. I put on eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and blush. I brush my teeth. Then, I put on some of my old lipstick. "I can't believe I have to live with this makeup untill I make it to the store..." I sigh. I pack everthing up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 9:01 pm

I walk in. Great a bathroom. I smirk at myself in the mirror. I leave the mirror and go take a shower and dry off. I shake my head and put on jean shorts and a white tank top then put my black jacket over it. I sigh and change from my sneakers to my flip flops and blow dry and Flatiorn my hair. I brush my teeth. I look in my bag and see my make up. I debate wither to put it on or not. I apply some simple blush and mascara and lip gloss. I brush through my hair and make sure that everything is all stright and sigh. I put my necklaces that i had been wearing before i came her on and leave.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/16/2010, 12:43 pm

I walk in. Oh, a bathroom. I blink. I take a shower and dry myself off. Then I put on jeans and a graphic t-shirt. I pull back my hair and dry it with a hair dryer. I brush my hair, straighten it, and curl it, and straighten some of it again. I brush my teeth and floss. I sniff. I wonder how many people wear make-up in this place, cause it sure smells like a lot. And smells bad. I apply some lip gloss that I never used from Aunt Linda. I put on my sneakers and smile. I wash my hands and I leave.
Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/18/2010, 7:23 pm

i walked in took a shower and left

Alexandra/Apollo
Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 11:06 pm

I skip in and wash my hair, change my clothes, then walk out.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 3:44 pm

I walk in and put a streak of orange, blue, and purple in my hair. Then I put on some lip gloss and put in the earings I got. I take off my old crudy flip-flops and put on my new sparkly ones. I open my pack of gum and pop a piece into my mouth. I smile confidently at myself in the miror. THis is a neew place, and I'm a new person. No one knew me yet, so no one could hate me yet. Well, at least it's better than life was before. I turn around and leave.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/26/2010, 9:01 am

I walk in and go to the bathroom. After I'm done, I walk over to the sink and look at myself. 'Wow I look tired.' I thought to myself. I wash my makeup off and get my brush. I brush through my tangly hair. I brush my teeth and head back towards my cabin.
Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 9:25 pm

I smile as Green follows me. I walk in and go to the showers. I shower quickly and put on sweats, a tank top, and a sweatshirt over. I go to the mirror and dry my hair. I brush through it then brush my teeth. I put on some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner, not my usuall do. I smile at myself then collect my stuff and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 9:26 pm

Green followed her in, and then followed her back out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:55 am

I walked in and put my change of clothes near the shower stall, then changed out of my clothes and took a shower. After drying off I put my new change of clothes on, and brushed my hair. Gods, this place smelled way too much like makeup. Yuck. I left.
Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 8:15 pm

I walk in and take a shower. I change into some clean clothes and leave.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 9:59 pm

I walked in and into a stall. I shrugged out of my all black clothes and changed into the ripped tutu, fishn et tights, tube top, and combat boots.

Last edited by Demivamp on 5/9/2010, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:00 pm

I followed Jenner to the bathroom, went into a stall, then changed into the creepy clothes she gave me.

I followed Jenner to the bathroom, went into a stall, then changed into the clothes she gave me.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:02 pm

I stepped out of the stall, leaving my old clothes there. I looked into the mirror and giggled. I let my hair out of the pony tail, so it was in dark brown waved down m back. I binked my yellow eyes and added green mascara and black lipstick. I smiled and started laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:03 pm

I walked out of the stall. By the gods, American clothes sure were odd.

I walked out of the stall... Haha, I looked creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:05 pm

I turned around, towards them feeling somewhat giddy. I smiled brightly, my yellow eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:06 pm

".... these shoes are hard to walk in...."

"Ha. MY shoes are bloody awesome."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:07 pm

I laughed. I felt... giry even though i was more like gothic lolita. "Anybodi need mascara or lipstick/" I asked, waving black lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:09 pm

"Uh... Jenner, are you feeling okay?"

I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:10 pm

I nodded. "Yeps. Positivly absolutely fine!" I chirped. "Okay, ets go stake out the dance and then make it go boom" I said witha tinkling laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:11 pm

"YES!"

"Well, that would be wonderfully fun."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:37 pm

I smiled, and stalked out, looking like someone with a purpose.

OOC: TO THE DANCE! PS: CYNDER MUST BE AT DANCE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Bathroom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next