Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Juliet Maslow.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet Juliet Maslow. Empty
PostSubject: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 10:46 pm

Meet Juliet Maslow. Emo-girl-blonde_hair_large

Name. Juliet Maslow
Gender. Female
Age. 12

Nickname(s). Juli , Juls , J

Physical Description. Juliet is described as being 5'1". She has a slender figure. She has blonde hair, sometimes its straight and sometimes its wavy. She has gray eyes which seem to change to a dark gray when shes worried or scared.

Family. Unclaimed Child. (Daughter of Aphrodite.)

Flaws. She has no sense of direction. She has a hard time expressing her feelings and dosen't really know how to make friends.

Pets. None

Weapon. bow and arrow

Special Talents. She can make people fall in love with her and use love to make people delusional.

RP Example. "There's nothing I can do for you, Juli. I can't ever make it right." Jeremy replies seeming sad.

"So you're just going to take off again. Leave us to clean up yet another one of your messes?" Juliet replies unhappily.

"It'd make things easier for you." Jeremy says quietly.

"Till you got bored with the whole guilt thing, decided to come back to shake things up?" Juliet says annoyed. 

"That's not gonna happen." Jeremy replies. "You're right. It's *not*." Juliet replies. 

"Adam said there was no way you were gonna give me a chance." Jeremy said icily. "I gave you *every* chance! I tried *so* hard to help you, and you *spat* on me. My life was just something for you to play with. Coral, Adam, anything that you could take from me, you took. I've lost battles before... but nobody else has *ever* made me a victim." Juliet says almost screaming in Jeremy's face.

"And you can't stand that. You're all about control. You have no idea what it's like on the other side! When nothing's in control, nothing makes sense! There's just pain and hate and nothing you do means anything. You can't even..." Jeremy yells at Juliet.

"Shut up!" Juliet's voice sounds cold. "Just tell me how to make it better." Jeremy says.

History. Juliet Maslow was born to Carly and Thomas Maslow. She cannot remember the year, but grew up knowing she was different. When she was 9, her twin sisters, Ruby and Willow, were born. Juliet, feeling that her parents were forgetting her, ran away. The rest is unknown.

Personality. Juliet is very soft-spoken and often keeps to herself. She is very intelligent and beautiful. Her gray eyes seem to sometimes manipulate people into agreeing with her and doing watever she wants. Juliet is somewhat naive, which makes her easy to trick. Her eyes seem always clouded with worry or grief or just mixed emotions. Her voice is like pebbles flowing over a stream. She lacks social skills. She has a difficult adolescence, and is implied that her withdrawn social tendencies are a defense mechanism. She also sometimes struggles in identifying and explaining her emotions. She dosen't think anyone could ever love her.

Notes.
How long does their being delusional last? about half and hour.

Can they resist either power? yes but not all the time

How long do they fall in love with her for? (Ex: a day, 2 hours). a day

Do they realize she's making them fall in love with her? kind of but not really

Last edited by ZephyrRose on 10/19/2011, 8:38 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 10:50 pm

Character Name:
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
God and mortal parent:
Powers**:
Flaws:
Pets:
Weapon:
Talents/Skills:
RP Example*:
Biography*:
Notes:

*=must be five sentences long AT LEAST. RP Example is not required if your form exceeds limits. (ie: gives a literate, 4 paragraph Biography, good explanation of the character's looks and powers)
**=Must provide limits.

Your form seems good so far, but we'd prefer it in that^^^ format. Very Happy If her family/god parent is unknown, you could make her an unclaimed child; however she must then be under 13. Anyhow, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 11:34 pm

Is she okay now? i mean is it good enough to be approved?
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 11:57 pm

Can you pleae use the form Glee put up I can't understand your sheet and it would be easier if you used what she put up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 12:06 am

k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 12:20 am

Ummm I don't think she can have powers if she's unclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 12:21 am

awweh Sad but alright. so...is she good to go?
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 12:24 am

Just take them off the form for now but once you find a god/goddess that has them you can ask Kendal to get her claimed by it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 12:25 am

^_^ alright
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/14/2011, 7:01 pm

If the character's unclaimed but has a chosen god parent that he/she doesn't know about, I'm pretty sure they're allowed to have powers. I mean, demigods ALWAYS have their powers. It's not like they magically obtain them once they're claimed.
By the way- nice character form! I like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 2:30 pm

okay. sweet.

thnxs^^
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 6:23 pm

Is it possible to use the form? And include your character's parent, even if they are unclaimed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 10:15 pm

i fixed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 10:24 pm

I think your form is really good!! I love your description! One last question: does she have powers? It's approved if she doesn't, but I need to know if she does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 10:34 pm

yeah she has powers.

Special Talents. she can speak to animals & can look through someone elses eyes and be able to see what their seeing and also being able to feel their emotion/pain.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 9:22 am

Those dont sound like Aphrodite powers to be honest....And seeing peoples memories or emotion/pain I dont think thats allowed but I could be wrong.

Aphrodite powers are more like charming people to fall in love or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 10:18 am

Powers have to match with the god parent
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 4:54 pm

That would be allowed if you had a child of say... Psyche. But not Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:19 pm

oh... umm i cant really think of a god/goddess...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:15 pm

Aphrodite kids can have other powers!
What about making people fall in love with her, or using love to make people delusional?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:16 pm

awesome. ill do that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:22 pm

How long does their being delusional last? Can they resist either power?
How long do they fall in love with her for? (Ex: a day, 2 hours). Do they realize she's making them fall in love with her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:25 pm

How long does their being delusional last? about half and hour.

Can they resist either power? no

How long do they fall in love with her for? (Ex: a day, 2 hours). a day

Do they realize she's making them fall in love with her? kind of but not really
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:34 pm

I think your time frames are good, but I think they need to be able to resist at least a bit because otherwise it's power play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:35 pm

okay ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Juliet Maslow.   Meet Juliet Maslow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Juliet Maslow.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next