Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antho, Son of Demeter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Antho, Son of Demeter. Empty
PostSubject: Antho, Son of Demeter.   Antho, Son of Demeter. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 12:21 am

Character Name:Antho Arimier (air-em-ear)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Green eyes, Blond hair, slightly muscular, 5'7"
God and mortal parent:Demeter and Gregory
Powers:Making plants grow from the ground, making fruits ripen/grow. He can take a part of something and make it grow into what it was {i.e. making a rose pedal into a rose/rose bush}. He can make wood or plants stronger, too. Small things drain him a little, but whole plants drain him more. Trees make him pretty tired.
Flaws:He is really happy, he is random, and he likes to hit on random girls. He sucks at Archery and Swordsmanship. He doesn't like people who are down and out, or dark.
Pets:A red panda. (as in that animal, not a panda bear that is red.)
Weapon:A hardwood staff and a celestial bronze dagger.
Talents/Skills:Gardening. Staffsmanship.
RP Example*:I woke up and sprang from my bunk. I walked out of the cabin, whistling a tune. I could feel all the living plants around me in the courtyard. They seemed to bend towards me when I walked by, as if drawn to a magnet. I smiled giddily.
Biography*:Antho was born, and then raised (shocker, right?).His father was a professional gardener for celebrities in Hollywood, so he didn't see very much of him. He found out about his power at 13, when he accidentally made a little tree. To hide what he had done, he uprooted it and carved it into a staff. He then made the wood grow strong with his powers, and trained with it when he was bored. One day he was walking around aimlessly with his staff in hand, and a satyr discovered him when he made a rose grow bigger with his powers. The satyr took him to camp before he could say good bye to his father or get most of his stuff. . . (Don't worry; he IM'd him later)
Notes:I don't take notes in school. Thanks for asking.

Last edited by Erebus on 4/8/2010, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Antho, Son of Demeter.   Antho, Son of Demeter. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 12:23 am

Add more flaws.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Antho, Son of Demeter.   Antho, Son of Demeter. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 12:29 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Antho, Son of Demeter.   Antho, Son of Demeter. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 12:31 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antho, Son of Demeter.   Antho, Son of Demeter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antho, Son of Demeter.
Page 1 of 1