Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, guys. Whats up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi, guys. Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 12:59 am

Hi, Im new. My name is Jonathan but you can just call me jon for short Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 1:22 am

Hi Jon! I'm Ryouga, but most people call me Cal or Hoot. You can call me what you want, though. Make sure to read the rules (Twice if you need to). You can private message all staff for help, if you need it and hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 1:52 am

Hey there I'm Shampoo people call me Shampoo, Ranma Mil, Milly, Jade, Hyper on here but call me whatever you feel like rad the rules and have an awesome time and I hope to see you some time soon on the chat box
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 11:37 am

HIII JON! xD
I'm Liz, but my username is Jace Wayland=God (because he does.) If you want you can call me a variation of that name, but a lot of people on this site just call me Liz, ET or the occasional Bullet/Heart after my old username. Anyhow, have fun here, read the rules, and feel free to ask questions if you need to! I'm on the chatbox a lot if you need, or you can pm me. Others in the chatbox, especially staff, are usually very helpful, but you can PM any of the other staff as well!
Well, that was my relatively long message.
Hope to see you soon!
-Liz/ET
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 12:10 pm

Hellooooooooooo Jon! I'm Hammah, Hamm, Hammy, or Hannah. Most people just call me Hammah... but I've been on here a looooooooooong time so I can help with anything if you need it! Have fun!:3
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/17/2011, 9:36 pm

IM AVA!!! YOU CAN CALL ME AVA OR DISTRICT!!!!! AND TO THE WHAT'S UP QUESTION HERE'S MY ANSWER: The Sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 10:11 pm

hey i'm spencer most people call me spence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 10:20 am

hi i'm Pyro, i joined about... 5 seconds ago? nice to meet y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys. Whats up?   Hi, guys. Whats up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, guys. Whats up?
Page 1 of 1