Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess Isabella Marie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Princess Isabella Marie Empty
PostSubject: Princess Isabella Marie   Princess Isabella Marie Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 3:28 am

Character Name: Isabella Marie Cottontail

Description : Princess Isabella Marie Ninja_10

God and mortal parent: Psyche and King Jamieson the 2nd.

Powers**: Can see things right before they happen (like if someone was about to punch her, or kick her, she'd know right before), Can put others minds to sleep for a small moment (like 2 seconds, for s quick get away, drains her if used too much.), She can't technically read minds, but she can look through them and see whats going on.

Flaws***: Mostly on the run from bounty hunters, Deathly afraid of Cats, If Powers are used too often can result in a pass out. Too much courage and self confidence.

Pets: none

Weapon****: Two ninja swords (bronze), that fold up into a anklet that is ninja swords in a X

Talents/Skills: She's a freaking Ninja/Princess. She can kick some serious butt with her Karate and other.. ninja stuff.

RP Example*: I started to kick some tree branches, yelling at them. Imaging them as Lyssa "You cold headed, Bloody twit of H**9" and I kicked it even harder. When I came into the woods to rant, I would throw my crown on and imagine I took my Kingdom back over. Which I will, when I get older. I kicked another branch down yelling some nasty words. I hated that T&atbag of a Witch queen...

Biography*: Isabella Marie Cottontail was born to Physche on a late Sunday afternoon. She left Jamieson and Isabella a few hours afterwards. Never to be heard from again. The Kingdom of Flarencourt (just outside of england) was devastated. But they found a way to manage, they all loved the Princess and the King and his wife who he married three years later named Lyssa. They ruled for many years, the King sending his daughter off to many different odd schools. One of which she learned defensive skills. One knight, a lady was being robbed when Isabella was passing by. (She went on night walks in disguise) She found a bandana, cut holes into it, covered her eyes but she could see through the holes and then kicked the robbers butt. (When she was 12)
Isabella was known all around as "The small nighted one" for she would do good deeds. One night, a few hours after Isabella was told about CHB and her halfbloodness and her dad was going to send her there that summer in America-. Lyssa betrayed the King. And Isabella. The King was thrown in the dungeon and the whole Kingdom was going up in flames. Thats when Isabella escaped. She ended up living in England at 13 for a few months, when the bounty hunters found her. She escaped their grasps. She reached America and a small Satyr found her and helped her to camp. She's been living her for 2 years. Still having a problem with her british accent:P

Notes: She has a tatoo under her right eye, the same one her father had on his ankel.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Princess Isabella Marie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Marie   Princess Isabella Marie Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 3:31 am

COPY CAT. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Marie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: