Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Rachel
Dovah
Dexter
Ani
Gir
Liz
Rayquaza
Kasi
Evimero
PeetaMellark
Hammah
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Stormageddeon
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Carrie Beary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The mess hall - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:45 pm

Noticing him glance around, Leah looked around herself for security, though they were relatively safe in the mess hall. It was something she'd have to continue to make a habit of. She grinned back at him, shoveling a few more pieces of salad down her throat.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:13 pm

Cameron runs his fingers through his hair, not sure what to say. He looks at Leah, and smiles. "So.."he says not sure why he's saying it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:29 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
Kai looked over at Serenity then back at the boy. He had grey lifeless eyes. It was almost like he had that same emotionless state the both him and Serenity both had. The guy looked like he was angry about something and his face just wouldn't register the feeling.

Tristan looked at each of them trying to judge who they where. He had never seen them before yet he felt like he already knew them. Perhaps from a dream maybe but he just didn't know. "The name is Tristan Rider. Son of Kuk." He said to them in a mellowed out voice that seemed bored. His eyes unwavering almost like he couldn't blink when in reality he was trying to stay awake.

I gave the Tristan boy at crazy, yet creepy stare. Then looked at Kai for a moment. "Serenity, daughter of.. Chione." I didn't mean to make myself sound so unsure of who my parents were. But I did.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:35 pm

"Hello Serenity."Tristan said then took notice of the cold coming from her body. The cold from her mother.

"Kai. Son of Pyriphlegethon.....Gods that's a mouthful, I wish dad would shorten his name."Kai said almost like any ordinary annoyed teenager.

"Hey Kai."Tristan said to him then felt the heat coming from his body. Suddenly he felt the hatred in the temperature around the two yet they acted like it was nothing. Tristan got a confused-ish look on his face and asked them,"Uhmmm are you two like dating or something?"

Kai looked over at Serenity and then back to Tristan and said,"Yeah we are."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:40 pm

I sighed, and stood up, focusing my eyes again. "Goodbye,"I said, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:52 pm

I looked at Tristan then back at Kai once again. I nodded, agreeing with Kai. I grabbed his hand just to... get the message clear.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:54 pm

"Noooo. I'm saying that cause I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:56 pm

I smiled. "You're not fat, by the way." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:56 pm

Kai held Sereinty's hand even though the heat and cold were fighting each other like two mad dogs.

"Uhmm Ok then..That's ironic I guess."Tristan said like he had no idea what to say about the two of them dating. He felt a bit weired being around Serenity, like everytime he looked at her his heart would start racing. He wasn't sure why but he thought he had a crush on this random girl who he had just met. And to top it off the girl already had a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:07 pm

"Hot and cold." I say, emotionlessly. "It just shows how... cool we are." It was a weird joke, but I'm not a comedian so.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:13 pm

"Yep were a one of a kind couple."Kai said to add to the weried joke Serenity had just said.

"Yeah yall are one of a kind all right."Tristan said trying to avoid eye contact with Serenity. It was weried enough he had a crush on her but it was even werieder trying to look at her while his heart was racing uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:16 pm

I looked at Tristan, he seemed to be avoiding eye contact.. Well, that's rude. What the heck? "So- What's your... story? Or are you always that oddly, emotionless?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:18 pm

OOC: 'CAUSE YOU'RE HOT THEN YOU'RE COLD. . .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:24 pm

I watched Derp leave. "Well. That was... odd," I commented, and picked up my goblet. I ordered it to fill with water again, and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:24 pm

((REALLY..XD..WHAT THE HECK EVI..xD))

Kai listened to Sereity's question to the kid and then looked at Tristan waitig for the guy to answer.

"Uhmm yeah I've pretty much been this emotionless my whole life. Dont really care though just glad those a**holes I went to school with aren't here to pick on me."Tristan said. They were lucky he even told them anything, the things that those kids did to him were just so freaking hateful and pointless. It doesn't bare talking about.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:25 pm

Leah arched an eyebrow at him, responding. "Sooooo...?" She drew hers out longer and couldn't resist cracking a smile in his direction.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:30 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
((REALLY..XD..WHAT THE HECK EVI..xD))

Kai listened to Sereity's question to the kid and then looked at Tristan waitig for the guy to answer.

"Uhmm yeah I've pretty much been this emotionless my whole life. Dont really care though just glad those a**holes I went to school with aren't here to pick on me."Tristan said. They were lucky he even told them anything, the things that those kids did to him were just so freaking hateful and pointless. It doesn't bare talking about.

"Oh." I say unsurely. "I'm sorry." I at least made it so I sounded a bit sorry, I was..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:40 pm

Kai looked emtionlessly at Tristan as Sereity was speaking. "Hmm."He hummed to himself almost in a whisper.

Tristan just shrugged,"Bet you two have had it worse. He has that look of having a rougher past then me."he said to them as he looked into Kai's eyes almost like he was looking at two firey pits.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:41 pm

I shrugged, "I was locked in a basement- But, I'm free. So-" I replied, only giving a bit of my story. I looked at Kai, he knew he didn't have to say what happended to him. It was his business.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:45 pm

"Your right that I had a bad past. Now me telling you it is a different story. I will tell you that it may or may not have tod do with me setting a forest on fire but that's all I have to say."Kai said trying to be confusing so he wont ask questions.

"Uhmm What now. That made no sense."Tristan asked trying to figure out what Kai had just said.

"What made no sense."Kai said like he hadn't said anything just a second ago.

tristan got super confused but just sighed and tried to get rid of any questions.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 6:57 pm

I shook my head for a moment, I could feel a bit of bad tension. "Wanna sit?" I ask the new kid, looking at the spot right next to me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 7:03 pm

"That's ok. I'm fine right here."Tristan said but in his head he was yelling,'NOW'S YOUR CHANCE GO SIT NEXT TO HER.' 'Shut up.' 'COME ON YOU KNOW YOU LIKE HER.' 'She has a boyfriend you idiot.' 'SO WHAT HAVE YOUMET THE PEOPLE AT THIS CAMP.'

Kai just sat there silently trying to figure out what this kids angle was. He shrugged after a few minutes of not being able to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 7:08 pm

"Oh.." I was trying to be less awkward and more friendly. I sighed and put my head on Kai's shoulder, "So.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 7:13 pm

Kai started rubing his hand through Serenity's hair trying to think of something to do.

Tristan was just as bored as the other two and tried to think of something to do but he had no plans for something to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 7:46 pm

"Anyone thinking of anything to do?' I asked, eyes wandering for an idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next