Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Rachel
Dovah
Dexter
Ani
Gir
Liz
Rayquaza
Kasi
Evimero
PeetaMellark
Hammah
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Stormageddeon
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Carrie Beary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The mess hall - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 6:59 pm

Luke watched her, and immediately felt guilty when she looked upset. He didn't want to worry or bother her by not going to the hospital, but going there would cause him to become more stressed out than he already was and it would bring back some memories that he'd rather not revisit. "I'm sorry," he said to her, pushing away his salad. He hadn't eaten much, but he was full and had lost his appetite. Then he saw the boy spelling out something in some language on the ground... was that Japanese? It looked like a name, but he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 9:58 pm

"Sorry for what?" Destery asked, eyeing the oreoes in her yogurt. He hadn't done anything he should be sorry for, so...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 10:17 pm

"Just.. I don't know. That probably wasn't called for." He looked at her.
"You wanted me to go to the hospital and I said no, and you looked a little uncertain about it." Lukas admitted.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 10:29 pm

"Well, you passed out." Destery stated. "But you say you're doing better, so I'm just going to trust you on that. I probably understand why you don't want to go to a hospital, like, I'll drag someone to one, but I wouldn't want have to be taken there, unless it's for a check up or something. I'm terrified of those IV things and the needles, just, ugh" She shivered, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 10:39 pm

Luke smiled slightly. He wished he could go into a hospital and only be freaked out by the IVs and needles. But no.. he'd seen too much in those places as a child. I guess you could call him well educated, but it wasn't all that helpful... just mentally scarring. "They are disgusting, I must agree," he said. "But you get used to it. I've spent too much time in general at hospitals... my dad was in one for two and a half years when I was younger. I'd rather not go back, if I don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 10:58 pm

"Ryoga no baka." I mumble thnking of Akane
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 11:47 pm

Destery nodded, not wanting to ask about his dad or anything that would bring back bad memories or something, so she just ate another spoonful of yogurt. "Well, then hopefully, we wont have to go to one anytime soon." She looked him in the eyes and found herself stareing, and quickly looked away, blushing a little, though she didn't quite know why..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 12:03 am

"Hopefully not," he agreed, and noticed that she was looking at him. He flushed slightly, looking away. Maybe that was a good sign... or maybe she was just interested by his eyes. They were sort of pretty... though he would never tell himself that. They were a very blue color, and they were really the first thing someone would notice if they were looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 12:23 am

Destery finished her yogurt and threw it away and sat back down. She was starting to feel something she'd only felt while reading or watching TV. She remembered how a lot of these things ended in tragedy, but she pushed that thought out of her mind. This guy was fine, nothing was going to happen to him, not if she can help it.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 4:20 am

I see the two looking all lovey dovey then become 20 times more depressed than any human has ever been
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 12:16 pm

Luke got up and dump half of his salad in the brazier as an offering to the gods, and then threw what was left out. He knew he should probably eat more, but he really didn't feel like it. He sat back down next to Destery. He looked at her carefully, and noticed that she still looked depressed, as she had before. "You okay?" he asked her, for lack of a better response to her actions.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 3:40 pm

Destery blinked and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine, thinking about a book I'm reading." She said, which was half true. "I think I'm going to cry at the end, but. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 6:51 pm

Luke chuckled, though he didn't really believe her. "What book is it?" he asked curiously, but he doubted that he read it.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 7:48 pm

I get up and leave
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 7:58 pm

"Uhh... The... Time Traveler's Wife... Yeah. That's it" She lied. She wasn't even sure if there even was a book, she had never even seen the whole movie, just bits and parts when her mom was watching it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 8:14 pm

Her hesitance made him more sure that she wasn't telling the truth. The girl loved books... she would know the name of hers. "Oh, I've heard of it," he stated, not pursuing her lie for whatever reason. He watched her. He still thought she was really pretty. Then he flushed, feeling as if he'd looked for too long and glanced somewhere, anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 8:21 pm

Destery grabbed his hand. "You are okay, right?" She said without thinking. She held on to his hand until he answered.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 8:28 pm

Lukas blushed slightly when she grabbed his hand, but he tried to make it as unnoticeable as possible. He smiled slightly, keeping her hand in his. "Yeah, I'm fine!" he insisted. "This hasn't happened to me before, it was probably just some freak thing. You need to stop worrying so much!" he teased her, grinning. "Okay, I think that Ryouga kid made it really serious and depressing in here. Why don't we ditch this place?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 8:34 pm

Destery smiled and held on tighter. "Fine by me." She said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:04 pm

Luke grinned. "Any ideas?" he asked her, getting up easily and turning to face her, his hand in hers the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:13 pm

"The forest? If you get high enough in a tree it gets really quiet..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:16 pm

"Hm. I've never really tried. But we can." He pulls her towards the door. He was itching to get out of there, and away from all the crazy people. Sure, he loved camp, but sometimes you ran into complete weirdos.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:23 pm

"Yay..." Destery smiled. "It gets seriously quiet there, like you think everyone died then you just sleep and then you almost fall out then you remember what's going and you're just oh em gee then you fall asleep again it's that quiet."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:24 pm

Luke raised an eyebrow, amused. "I take it you've done that before," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:25 pm

Destery laughed. "Maybe, maybe not." She smiled at him and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next