Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Empty
PostSubject: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 12:49 am

Character Form:

Character Name: Alexandria McClain
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blonde Curly Hair, Pale skin, Muscular, blue eye color, 5.11 feet tall
Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe C9de31cae8f4776f5a21d031eb6b57df
God and mortal parent: Euterpe; Sean McClain
Powers**: When she sings(most of the time in battle) some people fall under her spell and do what the song says(so she has to pick her song carefully) she can only use this power twice a day and when she does it her fighting power is drained.
Flaws***: Loyalty towards Friends, Hubris, Arrogence
Pets: Golden Tabby; Alia
Weapon****: Bow and CB Arrows, CB tipped whip
Talents/Skills: Equestrian Stuff, Violin, Harp, Guitar, Painting, Cello, Aulos(Ancient Greek Flute), Archery, Singing(VERY GOOD SINGER!)
RP Example*: I walk up the hill towards camp. Strumming my guitar, I start singing "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. When I reach the top of the hill I sit at the roots of Thalia's Pine and just sit there thinking What will happen if I die young. I reach into my bag and grab my lyrics book and write the beginning of a song that I later perform in the amphitheatre. Nervous I run down the hill and to the amphitheatre to practice.
Biography*: Alexandria was born in Memphis, Tennessee but moved to Manhattan because her father became a professor at a performing arts school near the Empire States Building. When she was 10 Sean took her to Long Island Sound for a "Vacation" but instead he dumped her off at Camp Half-Blood saying "Hey kiddo, It's like summer camp, except for special people. I will see you soon. Iris-message me. Bye" They hugged and parted ways. Alexandria has been at camp for the last 7 years, talking to her dad every week by way of Iris.
Notes: Alexandria wears normally flannels or sundresses. Headbands, Hair Buns, Ponytails or just down. She wears flats, converse, flip-flops, or gladiator sandels. She doesnt wear makeup.

Last edited by District 11 Victor on 7/16/2011, 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 2:25 am

I'll let you know right now, im almost positive Eos is a titan.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 2:03 pm

Eos is a Titan, yes.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 3:44 pm

ok...what about Eutrepe?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 4:11 pm

Muse of music... Yeah, she is.
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 4:22 pm

She's a titan?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 4:31 pm

Euterpe is allowed. She's a Muse, NOT a Titan.

Can people resist her song?
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 4:32 pm

Ok

Yeah, her powers are some-what weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/19/2011, 12:03 am

How is loyalty a flaw?
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/19/2011, 12:04 am

She would do anything to save her friends(Which sometimes might lead to certain death)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime7/19/2011, 12:05 am

ahh ok APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe   Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandria(Lexi) McClain, Daughter of Euterpe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: