Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is

Go down 
+4
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Hammah
Silly Lily
Carrie Beary
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 11:41 pm

Hello, my name is Lio ( you might spell it as Leo ).
I am new to this sitet, and I'm a big fan of Percy Jackson and The Olympians.

I have come to a conundrum I don't know who my dad/mom is.... Question

So if you can help me figure out who my mom/dad is I would really appreciate it. Very Happy

The Undecided Demi-god,
Lio
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 12:01 am

Hi! I'm Cal, Carina, Hoot, Owl, Caffeine, Climax, Caffeine Climax, or whatever you want to call me. If you want to know who your mom/dad is I would suggest figuring out your personality, then match it to a god. Then you can go make your character. Read the rules, and have fun you know.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 12:12 am

Hi! and welcome to camp! Im Lily, LG, Jolly, or anything else you want to call me! If you need help contact a staff member (like me). Have fun and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 12:16 am

OH HELLOOOOO!! I'm Hammah, Hamm, Hammy, or Hannah! Most people call me Hammah... But you can choose! I love Harry Potter, Twilight, Tumblr, and food! I've been on this site a long time so if you need any help, you can ask me!! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 2:02 am

Thanks I think i'll be making a character soon...

HERE COMES LIO SON OF ZEUS!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 2:05 am

Hello! I'm Zombie Hunter. You can call me Cypher, Detonation, CD, Giddy, Death, GD, Fish/Fishy, Cow/Cowwy, Hunter, or whatever you want to call me. If you have any questions, PM an admin (someone with a black username, like myself), or anyone else on staff. I'm online a lot, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please read the rules if you haven't, and make sure to have fun.

Also, we don't allow children of Zues. Or the rest of the big three, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 2:46 pm

I know now i made a character of a Athena kid...

But how come I saw someone as the son of hades?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 2:47 pm

Because they bough a child of Hades from the site shop.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 3:36 pm

Yeah, you have to buy charries that are a child of one of the big three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 11:11 pm

Welcome alaskan boy... Ive been wondering have you considered using the chat box?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 2:59 pm

No...Not yet anyways....
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 3:15 pm

Well, Hello! My name is Doctor J! You can call me Doctor, Jay, J, Doc, DJ or whatever else you can come up with! Have fun on this site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:25 pm

I think i would fit in nicely in the Apollo cabin:)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:31 pm

Hey Ichigo! Welcome to the site! :DDD If you want to be in the Apollo cabin, you can make an Apollo camper to RP with here: https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/f5-unapproved-character-forms and get it approved!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:05 pm

Hello, usually I'm not mean but today there was this brat and she was as spoiled and annoying as could be. I welcome you to the site and perhaps I'll make a proper introduction after I don't feel like shaking a baby until it is dead. Sorry D:.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is   Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I am an undecided camper, and I want to know who my dad/mom is
Page 1 of 1