Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming to or Leaving Camp

Go down 
+26
Dragonfire
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Shade
Dexter
Gir
Damascus
Carrie Beary
Little Miss Laugh
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dena
Stormageddeon
Bob
Hannah
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
steelviper77
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dovah
ML
Liz
Ani
Silly Lily
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 5:43 am

I looked over at Kasi. "Which one?"I asked, the humor in my voice kind of leaving. All I ever thiught of when people mentioned my brothers was pain. Lee with the physical pain and Caspian with the emotional. One second, I'd be head-over-heels for someone, the next I couldn't stand them. Did I enter the room without praising Lee for being better than me? Well, I guess it was time for a nice, cold shower.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 8:27 pm

I bit my lip, "It doesn't matter." I kept looking over yonder, trying to find the taxi. I wish it would get here, like- Now. "Oh look" I say, "The taxi."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 9:38 pm

"Yes it does. "I said, crossing my arms. I wasn't planning on getting in that taxi until she told me.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 11:49 pm

I looked at Keri with a look that said 'seriously.' "Keri, honestly. It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:18 am

"It matters to me. Please, tell me."I half-pleaded. I really wanted to know because I hated my brothers. Always had. There were times when Caspian would make me feel like I liked him, but I always knew I hated them. And whatever Kasi knew about them, I wanted to know. "Did you go on a quest with Caspian or something?"I asked. That would be awful.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:21 am

I looked away rolling my eyes, "That's how I know Lee. . ." I replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:28 am

"Okay. A quest."I said, and sighed. I started to walk to the Kasi- The taxi. Kasi wasn't going ti telk me more, so I'd just ask her about it some other time.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:30 am

Thank god, no more talking that's good.. I followed Keri towards the Taxi.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:38 am

I opened the door for Kasi. I was trying hard not to think about what would have hapoened on a quest with Lee, and I really wanted to know, but Kasi just didn't seem to want to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:01 pm

I smiled at Keri awkwardly, then slid into the seat. The taxi driver gave me an odd look, and I just glared at him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:20 pm

I skid in after Kasi and closed the door. I moved up right next to her and kissed her cheek. "You're goingbti have ti tell me eventually."I said.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:47 pm

"It was Cynder's quest, we went on it. Pudding Cup tried to eat him, I got high off some pepsi. Really, that was it." I say, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:58 pm

"Bullsh*t."I replied, looking into her eyes. "Why don't you just tell me? Unless the truth is worse than whatever I can assume of my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:00 pm

I shook my head, "Noo.. That's pretty much it Keri."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:03 pm

"Really? So there wasn't any of my brother being a complete as*hole and playing tricks with your mind? None of him flirtingbwih both you and Cynder to make you two hate eachother? Because that's what I would assume for Lee to do with two girls on a quest."I said, still staring into Kasi's eyes. "I know my brother, Kasi, and that couldn't have been all of it."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:08 pm

I looked at Keri and shook my head, "What's it even matter Keri? It was 2 and half years ago." I was starting to get really mad, and the taxi drivers mind was giving me a headache. All he thought about was food. I crossed my arms, and looked at Keri, hoping he was getting the message that I was becoming pissed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:12 pm

"I'm going to assume that's exactly what happened until you tell me."I said, not really caring that she was angry because I was angry, too.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:13 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Assume what you want, because honestly this is getting ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:14 pm

"I think I'll get new shoes alone."I decided.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:16 pm

"Fine" I scowled. "Taxi driver stop the car please." He did just that, I looked at Keri once more, scowled at him. Then I got out of the car, and slammed the door behind me. I looked up, it wouldn't be that much long of a walk back to the hill.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:19 pm

I sighed, and buckled my seat belt. "To the nearest mall, please."I specified to the taxi driver.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:20 pm

I rolled my eyes and headed up the hill back towards camp. I don't understand why he can't relize the past is the past and whatever. He might as well just get over it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 9:09 pm

I left to New York with the taxi driver.

OOC: Later on. .

BIC:I drove up to the Hill and just left the car in the middle of the street. I walked back into camp with my new shoes.

Ooc:And another some time later. .

Bic: I walked out if camp hand in hand with Cynder. I went straight towards where I knew the Hummer was, and we were there within a few minutes of walking. I let go of Cynder's hand and pulled off all of the branches and such that had fallen on top of it, and pulled the key out of a little hole in a tree nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 2:05 am

I went to the clearing at the edge of the forest with Lee, where we'd stashed the Hummer before. It was a bit dirty and dusty, now, and I noticed several spots that'd been pooped on by birds. Gods, bird sh#t was disgusting. I went over to the passenger side and opened the door, and climbed inside. I looked underneath the back seat, where I recalled the firearms being stowed. A shotgun and two pistols.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 2:11 am

I got in after Cynder, and noticed an absence of weapondry. I reached over to the glove compartment and pulled out a pair of steel knives and a little six-shot revolver. That was better. I threw those onto the back seat, too, and atarted the car. I took it out of park, and drove out of the forest, heading to New York City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to or Leaving Camp
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next