Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channing!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Channing!! Empty
PostSubject: Channing!!   Channing!! Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 2:07 pm

Character Name:Channing Blaisia Burke
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Channing has long blonde hair that slightly curls, but she scrunches it alot or straightens it. She has bright blue eyes. Channing is skinny yet she has some muscules. Channing also has a slightly small tan and freckles. She is some what tall for her age standing at around 5'9''.
God and mortal parent:Channing's father's name is Daniel Burke who is a sheriff, Her mother is the goddess Lethe.
Powers**:Channing is able to make some forget about a certain thing of her choice for a total of 5 minuets she can do this twice a day and each use makes her rather tierd, She can also make people forget about like everything they know for exactly 1 minuet every 3 days and when she uses this power she passes out for like several hours.
Flaws***:Channing can be rather sensitive at times, She has dizzy spells, Channing is also accident prone, and rather unlucky.
Pets:Channing has a Labordoddle named Lilly.
Weapon****:Channing fights with a celstial bronze sword.
Talents/Skills:Channing is very good at swiming, volleyball, basketball, softball, trumpet and singing.
RP Example*:I look around and sigh restinwag my head in my hand. Then all the sudden Ms. Ward, comes lunging at me, knocking me out of my seat. Then all the sudden shes this old hag with hangs, but the only differnce is really the fangs. However the next thing I know, Tyler is standing over me with a knife. He then tells me about some gods and this camp and I listen. Then when the bell rings I get up and make my way out of class. I then go home and get my stuff. I then head to this camp.
Biography*:Channing was born in a small town located in the middle of nowhere in Ohio called, Lays. From a early age, Channing could always make people forget stuff but noone ever thought anything off it. Well that is until oneday at school when, her Math teacher attacked her. But luckily for Channing her friend, Tyler killed it. He then told Channing about the gods and camp. Channing then went to camp.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Channing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channing!!   Channing!! Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 8:45 am

I don't see anything wrong with it....I'm not too certain about the power to choose what someone forgets...I don't know
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Channing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channing!!   Channing!! Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 10:02 am

Approved.

(And, Dragon, if you're not certain, don't comment on the form.)
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Channing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channing!!   Channing!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Channing!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: