Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious injuries

Go down 
+22
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dovah
Yukikaze
Dragonfire
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dexter
Liz
Gir
Rave Girl
Bob
Swishalicious
Damascus
Silly Lily
Shade
Rachel
Evimero
Hannah
Dena
ML
Jakobe
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

Serious injuries - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:53 pm

Loyd walked over to the person spazzing out and pulled out a clipboard with everyones names on it. "Regan eh? thats a nice name, clearly loopy from painkillers ..." he looked at the bottle and jotted something down "overdosed on painkiller apparently"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:56 pm

"More like always spazzing." I say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:57 pm

"Hey don't joke about that cuz it's true."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 8:03 pm

Loyd reached into the first aid kit and pulled out a chainsaw ... than put it back and pulled out a tray of tools, bandages and bottles. "alrighty than, lets get to work"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 8:06 pm

"Was that a chainsaw I saw there?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 8:06 pm

I continue to draw on the floor
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 8:10 pm

"yes, yes it is" he put the tray on a table and examined his patient. checking various vital signs and reactions to determine what might be wrong, then, after a quick visual check to make sure of no external injuries, he jotted down something on the clipboard. "severe mental instability, seems like the brain is running wild and cutting off nerve signals" he picked up his stuff and put down a small clear bottle. "make sure she drinks this, every ... last ... drop, it will bring her to consciousness and keep her body functioning properly". he packed up and left
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 1:21 am

I draw a smiley face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 1:48 am

I threw myself on a bed next to Regan and breathed shakily.
"After you're done with Regan, can you help me?" I softly muttered.
My leg was throbbing with pain and was covered in rich blood.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 1:53 am

Loyd stopped and turned to face a girl sitting down, blood was pouring from an injury on the poor gal's leg. He immediately dropped the kit and pulled out some supplies, this girl was injured and something would have to be done before it got worse. He placed a tray of medical tools to the side "alright, calm down and breath slow, i'm gonna see if i can stop the flow of blood before i do anything else, okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 1:59 am

I cracked a small grin and lifted my hand away from my open wound. Dang, it's a bleeding a whole lot but oh well. It's my fault that I got into another fight anyways.
"Sure,"
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:05 am

Loyd inspected the wound and determined that it was pretty bad. Dipping a cloth in a clear solution, he assessed the wound and placed the cloth over it. "hmmm, your lucky, one more centimeter and it would have been a major artery instead of a venuole, pretty major one but if the bleeding stops than you should be fine" He applied a bit more pressure with one hand and pulled a hypodermic from his bag. "its morphine, don't worry, its to deaden the pain when the clotting agent kicks in. and that should be in 3...2...1..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:12 am

I gasped at the hypodermic needle and turned deathly pale as he inserted it in my leg. It's freaking long! I didn't hear a thing, yet he was moving his mouth. I closed my eyes and bit my lip waiting for the pain to kick in. After a moment or two, I peeked at my leg. It was still bleeding, but the pain was numbed. I blinked a couple times and looked at the kid-medic.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:20 am

The clotting agent began working and Loyd pulled out the hypodermic, placing in a small box labeled HAZMAT and pulled back the cloth. The bleeding was stopping and there wasn't sign of much swelling, although there was still the matter of disinfecting the wound and a different cloth soaked in iodine did the trick quite nicely, while the effects of the painkiller still lasted. He pulled a splint and some more cloth from his bag, and began wrapping the leg up with cloth bandages, all the while waving his finger slowly in front of her face to make sure she was conscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:31 am

A finger was right in my face waving. My eyes didn't concentrate on that but the guy. I stared at him as he was wrapping my opened wound with gauze. I yawned silently, and my eyes seemed to drag. Eh, what's so bad about some sleep anyway? I clapped my hands together and closed my eyes as I leaned on my right on for support.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:39 am

The girl seemed to be drifting off, it was only a small dose but he guessed that the girl was really sensitive to painkillers. That was okay though because he needed to finish the splint anyway, he finished up the bandage and placed a metal splint against her leg. Securing it, he began wrapping a little more to prevent her from moving any of the injured muscles, if she did than the tissue would come loose and it would get infected. He finaly noticed that the girl was staring at him and smiled "your gonna be alright, kay it'll be fine, i promise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:50 am

"What was in that needle?" I asked him sleepily.
My head started to nod and I was barely opening my eyes. The pain was of course still numbed which surprised me a bit still.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 2:55 am

"morphine, its what soldiers take when they get a bullet to the foot, i only gave you a little but it seems you are hyper-sensitive to it" it seemed that the wound was taken care of but he decided to make sure she did not put any strain on it. That would be disastrous to her health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 3:04 am

"Oh, really? I don't like it." I grumbled.
It seemed the wound was taken care and so was the blood too. I stared at my leg and sighed. I was way too groggy to walk over to my cabin, so it's just best to knock out here for right now.
"Thank you anyway." I gestured a hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 3:11 am

"your welcome" he said as he packed up his stuff, and stood up, dropping some sleeping pills on the table he had set his tray on. "you had best get some sleep, it'll take time for the wound to heal" he slung his bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 3:21 am

I nodded approvingly and slowly flipped myself on the bed before falling dead asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 3:51 am

Loyd nodded and left

[loyd leaves]
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 7:25 pm

I look over at Regan to see she's still asleep
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

Location : I'm meditating with Chuck Norris. Guess you can't stalk me now fool!

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 7:28 pm

I wake up WITHOUT the potion. Throw a spoon at Jades head for being a mean word and leave the freaking infirmary.
Back to top Go down
http://rantroom.forumotion.com/
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 12:17 am

I get hit in the head with a spoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious injuries   Serious injuries - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious injuries
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: