Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Approve please

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Approve please Empty
PostSubject: Approve please   Approve please Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 4:49 pm

Character Name:Charles
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black hair, hazel eyes, 5 foot 5 inches, thin average size not muscular
God and mortal parent:Hypnos the god, and Katie
Powers:He is able to make you sleep for 10 minutes, he can do this 4 times a day
Flaws:When he gets pissed he is unable to control his power, he sleeps through class, he has a very short attention span
Pets:None
Weapon:A long scythe
Talents/Skills:He is extremely good at math, he is good with tecnology, he's good at jumping
RP Example*:The second I get out of the school door there waiting for me is Jacob my satyr buddy. He keeps on telling me that i have to go to this place called camp half blood. Having a satyr for a friend is stressful because they are always eating your furniture. But I'm glad Jacob is my friend he gave me the scythe that I use to defend myself. Ever since I met him and found out what he was weird creatures have been trying to kill me.
Biography*:He grew up with a normal life until he was 14. When he turned 14 he met Jacob his satyr friend. From that point on monsters have been trying to kill him. When he turned 16 he finally decided to go camp half blood and he's been there ever since.
Notes:He is a lady's man, he sleeps a lot, he gets good grades in school, and he is wicked awesome with a scythe
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Approve please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approve please   Approve please Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 5:23 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Approve please
Page 1 of 1