Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading the Books

Go down 
+14
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Rayquaza
Little Miss Laugh
Shade
Dena
darkblue248
Evimero
Princess Amy
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Kasi
Damascus
ML
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Reading the Books - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:19 pm

Leah nodded. "That's a good idea," she stated, absentmindedly sorting through the books in her lap without looking down.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:14 pm

Cameron slowly stands and looks at her,"Well bye, for now"he says softly. He then waits to make sure she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 2:16 am

"Bye," Leah smiled, watching him leave. She gathered her books, took one out, and left.
OOC: I'm SOOOO sorry I haven't posted. I've been so busy and stressed it's been crazy. D: But I'll get back to it asap.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 12:47 am

Cameron quickly leaves the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:00 pm

I walk into the library, bored. After scanning some books, I grab the first book of the Maximum Ride series, The Angel Experiment. I then sit at some isolated table and begin reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:07 pm

Natalia sat down, pulling out her own book. 'The Pretties' by Scott Westerfeld. She enjoyed the first book greatly and was reading the second one. She sighed, she was feeling really tired lately and she hadn't really found anything to do other than read. Sighing, she opened the book to the page where her bookmark was placed and started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:13 pm

I spot a girl sitting at the table across from me. In an attempt to strike up a conversation, I try and greet her. "Hi," I say. Wow. One word comes to mind when I see her. Hawt! Too bad she's a bit old for me. I mentally sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:23 pm

Natalia looked up from her book. A boy around the age of 12 was standing right in front of me, striking up a conversation. She also noticed that he was giving her 'that look'. She glared at him. "What do you want?" she asked coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:25 pm

"I was just saying hi," I respond. "Gods..." I mutter. I move back to my table and continue reading. "Brat," I mutter so she won't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:32 pm

Natalia frowned. "What the hell'd you just say?" she growled. SHe got up off of her chair and slammed her book onto the table. She was just pissed, and a pissy Natalia wasn't the best thing that one could ever wish for. Heck, nobody in their right mind could ever want to associate with an angry Natalia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:34 pm

"I called you a brat," I say evenly. "Because, realistically, you're acting like one!" I point out. Gods, was she that ignorant? I glare at the girl, who obviously had anger issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:37 pm

Natalia itched to start a snowstorm in the library, but she knew that would ruin the books. "Well is it a crime to not like having people look at you like... ugh!" she said, grabbing her bag with her and marching out of the place. She needed to chill, she knew that, but she needed to get away from anyone else because she could calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 3:40 pm

"I wasn't LOOKing at you like, 'ugh,'" I say, finger quoting the 'ugh'. "I was just trying to say HI. You were the one that ruined it, as YOU growled at me! Idiot," I say, muttering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:35 pm

Stellan walked into the Library and looked around for something to do. Hmm Reading it is.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:37 pm

She wonders what happened to Caffeine Climax and sighs slightly. 'Probably left,' she thinks. She has no idea what happened, but everything was like a big blur. She starts to hum The First Thing by You Me At Six to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:39 pm

Stellan looked up from the random book he grabbed and saw a girl humming a song he didn't recognized. He figured she was bored or was looking for someone but he just pretended to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:43 pm

Soundtrack notices a boy, but he seems to be ignoring her. She smirks and thinks, 'I can deal with that.' She starts to sing the song, not exactly loudly, but enough that anyone in the library could hear it. "I'll never sing, never sing, never again," she sings.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:45 pm

Stellan hears the girl start singing but cant recognize the song. If only his sister were here. She would probably recognize the lyrics and sing right along with the girl just to try and annoy Stellan. He just continues to ignore her because he has no idea what song she is singing.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:48 pm

Soundtrack keeps singing the song as she looks at the books. She selects the first Harry Potter book and sits down on a window seat near the back, still singing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:52 pm

Stellan gets bored and decides to sing his own song. Oh how his sister would love to be here for this. Stellan sighed and started singing Na Na Na by MCR. But it sounded weried because of his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:57 pm

Soundtrack chuckles once she finishes her song and says to the boy, "Oh, it's on." She starts singing Jaws On the Floor by You Me At Six.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 4:59 pm

Stellan finishes the song and heres what she said before starting to sing again. He just shrugs and starts singing I Write Sins Not Tragedies By Panic! At the Disco.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 5:05 pm

Soundtrack laughs a bit, then moves onto Reckless. Also by You Me At Six, because Sinners Never Sleep just came out. She has a right to be obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 5:08 pm

Stellan moves on to Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At the Disco. Gods he was so lucky Stella wasnt here. She would comepletely embarasse him.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 5:13 pm

Soundtrack then starts singing No One Does It Better by YMAS. She knew it probably isn't healthy to be this obsessed with a band, but she doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading the Books
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next