Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading the Books

Go down 
+14
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Rayquaza
Little Miss Laugh
Shade
Dena
darkblue248
Evimero
Princess Amy
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Kasi
Damascus
ML
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Reading the Books - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 5:00 pm

I play with a pencil
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 9:58 pm

"Hey, how's your head doing?" Destery asks.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:04 pm

"It's okay," Luke replied to her. "But it's not so much better from before," he admitted. "I'm fine though, it's deal-able. My brain's probably just overwhelmed today, after everything that happened," he smiles optimistically for her sake.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:06 pm

Destery grabbed his hand and put some asprin in it. "Just in case." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:09 pm

"Thanks," he said. "You really are prepared for everything, aren't you?" he jokes, taking out the water bottle had had taken from the mess hall. He pops the pill in his mouth with some water and it goes down quickly.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:13 pm

Destery shrugged. "Not everything, but pretty close."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:17 pm

Luke grinned. He noticed he was sitting, and she was standing, which he felt was sort of awkward. He pulled himself up pretty easily. Maybe the aspirin had helped him. Then, in the process of getting up, he slipped on a pencil lying on the ground and hit his head on a table, causing him to see stars. He blinked, fading out of the situation and consciousness. Then he blinked again, quickly refreshing his mind and his consciousness. Hey look, it was Destery.
ooc: Random and absurd I know.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:18 pm

I pull out some sour patch kids from my pocket and eat them
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:20 pm

Destery laughs a little bit and helps him up. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:23 pm

Luke wasn't thinking straight. The blow to his head must have caused him to become a bit messed up in his head, temporarily. He rubbed the side of his head where he hit it. That was going to be a big bruise. He took Destery's hand when he helped her up, stumbling a bit towards her. "You're pretty," he stated in his odd state, lifting a hand and twirling a lock of her hair around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:46 pm

Destery blushed. "Um, thanks... You're pretty too." YOU'RE PRETTY TOO? DESTERY WHAT IS HAPPENING? HAS WINTER TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?

Last edited by Fiona on 9/18/2011, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 10:50 pm

Luke's eyebrows furrow. "But boys aren't supposed to be pretty," he stated, his words slurring slightly. "I bet you thought Ryouga was handsome," he stated, taking his hand away from her hair. "You loved Ryouga even though he was really weird."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:05 pm

"Well, yeah, he was handsome, but you are too, and aren't we all weird?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:13 pm

Lukas grinned. She thought he was handsome. "But he was weirder than most people. And you loved him, and I didn't know why. But I followed you two around anyway, even though I didn't want to. Well, I didn't want to be with him. I did want to be with you though." He stuttered slightly, getting all of this out. "But you were so pretty and nice and I didn't care that you liked him," he stated blatantly. Then he felt a stabbing pain overtake his brain he touched his head. He sank into the chair near him, feeling his consciousness slipping again. "Gods," he muttered. His head hurt like heck for about two minutes, and then he blinked. Well, he was still with Destery, and that was good, but she was giving him an odd expression. "Oh gods, did I really just slip on a pencil?" he asked her. He was slightly amused at his own clutziness. He didn't remember much of what he had just said to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:22 pm

Destery hugs him and chokes back tears. She didn't know it hurt him being around Ryouga. "Yes, yes you did."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:24 pm

Luke watched her, concerned. He accepted her hug and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry," he said. "Are you alright? Did I pass out, or something?" he asked her, confused as to why she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:25 pm

"You-you don't remember?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/18/2011, 11:57 pm

A crease formed between Luke's eyebrows, him being confused. "What?" he asked her. Oh gods. He remembered that time he had fallen when he was about twelve, and then proceeded to ramble on to his entire class about his father and how much he missed him. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry if I said some things that maybe kade you... uncomfortable. Sometimes if I hit my head hard enough, my brain goes a little haywire and I say whatever I'm thinking." He looked at her. "What did I tell you?" he asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 12:01 am

]"It's kind of hard to explain..."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 1:58 am

"My tounge is numb." I say putting away the sour patch kids
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 7:16 am

"Can you try?" he asked, pleading with her with his eyes. "I'm sorry I made you upset though," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 8:00 pm

"W-Well, you called me pretty, and then you said that boys aren't supposed to be pretty, then you started talking about Ryouga..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 9:02 pm

Luke blushed a deep shade of red, but now he knew why she was crying. "I'm sorry," he murmured, not even noticing that his arms were still around her. "If I made you uncomfortable, or said something bad, I'm sorry. I wasn't in my right mind."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 10:46 pm

Destery wiped her eyes dry. "It's okay. I get too emotional about things sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/19/2011, 10:53 pm

"No, it was my fault. What exactly did I ask about him?" he asked guiltily. He hadn't liked Ryouga, and he had probably insulted her somehow. It wouldn't have been that hard for his crazy mouth to do. But then he had called her pretty... he blushed a bit then. That hadn't been supposed to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading the Books
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next