Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading the Books

Go down 
+14
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Rayquaza
Little Miss Laugh
Shade
Dena
darkblue248
Evimero
Princess Amy
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Kasi
Damascus
ML
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Reading the Books - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:20 pm

" Oh I thought you were someone I knew". Looks at the ground nervously. "Sorry I am new here. I'm jackie!".
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:25 pm

I smile. "I'm Annie Shan, daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:48 pm

" That's cool. My god parent is also Apollo.".
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:53 pm

"Cool!" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:54 pm

I sigh. " Ya thats one good thing that came out of this day. I have been having a bad day but it's getting kinda better.".
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:55 pm

I walk in, sweating. "Hi" I say to the 2 girls
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:59 pm

"Oh, that sucks. Wanna talk about it?" I say to Jackie. "Hi!" I say to the new person. "I'm Annie, daughter of Apollo."

OOC: Jackie should mention the boy/Darren from Taj's bunk 'cuz he's Annie's older brother XD
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:01 pm

"Jenna" I sit down.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:02 pm

"That's a pretty name," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:02 pm

" I actually do want to talk about it. You see this boy Darren. Well its a long story lets just say he made me sad.

OOC: I have actually never met him though.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:03 pm

"Thanks, you too, it reminds me of Annie the orphan." I start to wonder if the girl is offended. "No offense..." I say
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:06 pm

I laugh. "It's fine. Whenever people tell me that I just take it in the theatrical way. Good actor, singer, dancer, that stuff," I say. Then I turn to Jackie. "I bet that's my brother. He's the only Darren I know of at camp."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:08 pm

I grin for the first time in ages. I take it by surprise and immideatly frown. "That must've looked stupid" I mutter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:09 pm

I stare. " Oh I'm sorry! I just think hes a little......how can I say this nicely...............a horrible person.".
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:10 pm

I frown slightly. "He isn't. He's really nice. He just doesn't like being interrupted. I remember one time when we were kids I went into his room without knocking...His best friend ended up in the hospital," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:13 pm

I rub my shoulder. " Oh I didn't want to offend you. I bet he is nice. Maybe he just doesn't like me that much. Don't worry though. I'm used to boys not really liking me. Haha but seriously. I also don't like being interrupted. Thats a .........nice friend story....not really.".
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:15 pm

I smile weakly and run a hand through my hair, knowing nothing about it was nice. Nothing at all. After that, everything got ugly. Really ugly.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:17 pm

I stare from one girl to the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:18 pm

I stand there. Like my feet are glued to the ground. After awhile I pick up a book and start reading.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:20 pm

I sit down in a chair feeling a bit tired, but it doesn't show on my face.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:20 pm

"Books, its all discusting...the only reason I'm here is because my..." I hesitated on the word friends. "My people wanted me to make friends I guess." People, I felt like and idiot. Facepalm. Mental Note: Be less stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:23 pm

I put the book back on the shelf. " So favorite type of book?". I turn my head towards the other girl " No need to hurt yourself. It wasn't that embarassing. At least you told the truth....."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:24 pm

"I'm dyslexic. I try not to read to much. It hurts my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:26 pm

"I'm not really a fan of nice people." I accidentally say it outside. I'm too lazy to apoligize
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:27 pm

" One of my best friends is dyslexic". Covers mouth. Thinking that, that was totally rude of me to say. I turn my head towards the other girl and smile. Laughs.

Last edited by crazyzoe on 1/14/2011, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading the Books
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next