Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandon Hale, Son of Khione

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:55 pm

Character Name: Brandon Hale

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Flat blonde hair, pale blue eyes, 5'5", skinny with lean muscles

God and mortal parent: Anthony Hale and Khinoe

Powers**: Can make it snow three times per day. This lasts a half hour and also lowers the temperature of the area that he is in to a temperature suitable for snow.

Flaws***: Terrible with all close range weapons, cold personality, tires very quickly in the heat (tires 2x faster than normal at temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit)

Pets:

Weapon****: Bow and Arrow (standard)

Talents/Skills: above average with bow and arrow (not as good as Apollo/Artemis kids/hunters), above average intelligence, very determined

RP Example*: Brandon has just finished eating breakfast. He leaves to try to attempt sword fighting again. He borrows a sword, but it quickly becomes clear that he still hasn't improved. After he becomes frustrated, he leaves to head to the archery range. He consoles himself with the fact that he has above average skills in at least one weapon.

Biography*: Brandon grew up happily, without knowing who his mother was. His father knew the truth and taught Brandon everything about the Greek world. The only thing he didn't teach was that Brandon was a demi-god and his mother was Khione. Brandon figured it out on his own when he was twelve, and a Laistrygonian attacked and killed his father. A satyr found Brandon and guided him to camp half-blood, where he has resided for the last 3 years. he is good with a bow, but he hasn't found any other weapon that he has even average skills in.

Notes:

Last edited by xlightningz on 4/20/2011, 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 8:13 am

Are 'points' how many times he can use his power a day? I'm just a little confused on that.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:56 am

Yes they are
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:01 am

Well, Khione is the goddess of snow, so I think that he'd be able to control snow instead of temperature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:04 am

I know, but I chose that because its hard to think of a way for him to control snow without it being to much like a Poseidon Kid. In The Lost Hero, Khione lowers the temperature of an area to make almost everyone get frozen in ice, and I was going for the same type of effect- just weaker.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:06 am

How would it be anything at all like a Poseidon kid? Poseidon kids can control the ocean. Khione can lower the temperature because she's a goddess, but she can also make it snow. Khione kids would inherit the power to control snow because that's what Khione is the goddess of. They would be able to make it snow or stop snowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:12 am

I was thinking it would be like a Poseidon kid if he could actually manipulate the snow. I changed his powers so he can make it start or stop snowing.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:13 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Hale, Son of Khione   Brandon Hale, Son of Khione Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale, Son of Khione
Page 1 of 1