Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KRISS AND EMY 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

KRISS AND EMY 8D Empty
PostSubject: KRISS AND EMY 8D   KRISS AND EMY 8D Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 1:11 am

KRISS AND EMY 8D Krissdovenodye
'I'll be up up an away, up up and away 'cuz they gon' judge me anyway, so, whatever'--Up Up and Away by Kid Cudi

Character Name:
Kriss Dove

Description:
Kriss has long, light brown hair, which is usually dyed bright colors, but her father made her take out the dye and presume her natural hair color. She has brown eyes that change colors depending on if there's a lot of one color in an area or if she's wearing a lot of one color. Her skin is very tan, from spending a lot of time outside at the beach. She stands at an average height of five foot six inches. Kriss is usually very happy and smiles a lot. She tends to have random giggle attacks, and she gets dimples when she smiles. Heck, she almost always has dimples. Kriss is skinny, but not to skinny.

God parent:
Harmonia

Mortal parent:
Shane Dove

Powers**:
None.

Flaws***:
She has an EXTREMELY bad case of ADHD/dyslexia, she often has random giggle attacks, she never thinks of the consequences, she just does stuff.

Pets:
None.

Weapon****:
A paintbrush that turns into a sword and her sketching pencil (it's a normal pencil but she uses it to stab people.)

Talents/Skills:
singing, running, painting, drawing, anything with art, really, swimming.

RP Example*:
Kriss was hanging out by the monkey bars with her friends during break period. It was hot, but then again, it always was hot in California. It tended to get boring after sixteen years. Kriss looked through the window to the cafeteria, watching her sister. She saw some popular girl said something that annoyed Emy. Emy then threw her peanut butter sandwich at the girl, yelling something back. "Ohh s***," Kriss said. "What?" Kelly asked. "Emy's got into another fight." Kriss then pointed to the window, where they watched as a food fight developed. "Okay, I seriously wanna be in there right now," Maddy said. "Tell me about it," Kriss said. "I just hope Emy doesn't get in too much trouble. She might get kicked out, and that would be bad. Like, really bad." Her friends were silent for a bit, and then Maddy said, "You've got a point there." Kriss giggled and replied, "Don't I always?"

Biography*:
Kriss grew up in California with her dad and her younger sister Emy. Kriss and her friends were the only people who would hang out with Emy, and it wasn't because they had to. It was because they seriously thought she was cool, unlike most people. Though, them being two years apart, made it hard for them to hang out a lot. Kriss was one of those 'Do it and don't think about it' type of girls, but not in an inappropriate way. More in the dangerous stuff way, like sky diving. Once Emy was old enough, Kriss got her hooked on it. They would dye their hair bright colors, be different, and have a good time. Emy, though, never was the best social person and often got in trouble. Their dad wasn't very forgiving for mistakes and they were often grounded. If Kriss got in trouble because somebody said that she did something she didn't, her dad wouldn't wait to hear her side of the story, same with Emy. One day, when Kriss and Eny were hanging out, they got attacked by a monster. Their dad found out and sent them to camp.

Notes:
Emy's sister

KRISS AND EMY 8D 090514061936-249-231
'Compare where you are to where you wanna be and you'll get nowhere'--Uncharted by Sara Barielles.

Character Name:
Emy Dove

Description:
Emy has curly light blonde hair, which, like her sister's, would usually be dyed bright colors (and straightened). But, of course, her father made her stop dying it and took away her hair straightener. She has green-ish eyes, unlike her sister. Emy's skin is pretty tan, not because she tries to get a tan, but she was just one of those kids who was born with a natural tan. She stands at a pretty normal height of five foot five, just an inch shorter than her sister. Emy, too, is usually happy, but she's also a bit moody. One second she can be happy, the next she's sulking. She's one of the girls who can usually be found sitting alone at lunch, because she doesn't have lunch during the same period as Kriss and her friends (Emy doesn't have any friends in her grade, so she hangs out with Kriss and her friends).

God parent:
Harmonia

Mortal parent:
Shane Dove

Powers**:
None.

Flaws***:
A bit moody, very sarcastic, stubborn, rude, never thinks about the consequence, she just does it. She has slight anger issues.

Pets:
None.

Weapon****:
A standard CB sword.

Talents/Skills:
Singing, guitar, anything artsy, gymnastics, and she's practically the queen of sarcasm.

RP Example*:
Emy sat at her regular lunch table, the one that nobody sat at because Emy sat there. 'I wonder what Kriss is doing right now,' Emy thinks, staring out the window by her table. She sees Kriss and her friends hanging out by the monkey bars at the playground by the school, as usual. Emy sighs and returns to her food, staring at her sad and limp peanut butter and jelly sandwich. With a sigh, she took a bite. "I hate it here," Emy mumbled through the bread. "I one-hundred percent, positively hate it here." Kathy and some of the other popular girls walked by Emy's table. Kathy wrinkled her nose and said loudly, "What's that smell? Do you know what it is, Brina?" Brina, Kathy's best friend, replied, "Oh, it must be that looser over there." Brina, too, was speaking loudly. Everyone in the cafeteria laughed, except for a few kids who just stared, shocked. And Emy, of course. Emy, unable to control her anger, threw her sandwich at Kathy. "TASTE THAT, B****!" she yelled as peanut butter and grape jelly splashed, somewhat, all over her beautiful white dress. Emy watched as Kathy's fists clenched, everyone in the cafeteria silent. Then, another kid stood up and threw his pasta at some random kid, who Emy remembered as Brandon. "FOOD FIGHT!!" the kid yelled, and all hell broke loose.

Biography*:
Emy could never manage to make friends with people her age. Nobody ever wanted to talk to Emy. They thought she was weird (true), boring (not true), and a freak (true to some extent). Emy didn't care, though, because she found everyone boring. Most of the time, Emy would hang out with her older sister, Kriss, and her friends. They would do crazy things that usually left them in huge, and I mean HUGE, trouble. She picked up habits from her sister, like art and dying her hair. Emy did like her sister and her sister's friends, but, them being two years apart, they couldn't hang out all the time. Emy was usually left to defend herself from the snobby popular kids or whatever she needed defending from, and she did a fairly good job with that. Except for the fact that it often left her in trouble. Her dad usually just agreed with what Emy's teachers told him and didn't really give Emy a chance to explain herself, same goes for Kriss. Emy was the kid who got picked on by the popular people, but not the one who would let them do their damage. Oh, no way would Emy ever do that. Especially if they commented on her sister in a rude way. Most kids didn't like their older/younger siblings, but Emy and Kriss were tight. Kriss has promised to be her sister's best friend when she heard that Daddy's girlfriend was having a baby. Little did she know, Daddy's girlfriend was her Mommy and she was a goddess. Emy would often hear about her, but she didn't know the truth about her, either. One day, Kriss and Emy were hanging out when a monster attacked. Their dad found out and took them to camp.

Notes:
Kriss's sister
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

KRISS AND EMY 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRISS AND EMY 8D   KRISS AND EMY 8D Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 1:39 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

KRISS AND EMY 8D
Page 1 of 1