Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chartachter switch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chartachter switch Empty
PostSubject: chartachter switch   chartachter switch Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:52 pm

Name: Damon Flameheart
Eyes: Green
Hair:Brown and short
Height:5 feet 2 inches
Body Type:Slender
Skin
Color:tan
God Parent:Hephaestus
Mortal Parent:Zoie Flameheart
Country of Origin:Australia
Pets:Cat named Lance
Talents:Artist,programmer
Skills:Archery
Weapon:bow and arrow
Flaws:Can't keep focused, very headstrong, mischevious
Powers(must
relate to god parent):Fire can shoot out of palms.three times a day for twenty minutes. Weakens a lot. Two beams of fire that are about as thin as 2 pieces of cardstock paper and only about 4 feet long.
Life Before CHB*:He and his mom fight a lot. Fair amount of friends. Can't stay focused in school, average grades. He keeps more to himself. He is usually not at his house.He likes to try and catch animals with his sling shot. He goes deep sea diving a lot on his own.
RP Example*:I started doing par qor from building to building chasing my cat. I fell off and tumbled to the ground below. Just as I got close to hitting the ground I managed to grab a ladder on the side of a building. I slid down and landed on the balls of my feet. My arms throbbing I jump up flip around looking at my cat saying "your more trouble than your worth". Mewling happily Lance jumps into my arms. Looking down at my cat i can't help but smiling watching him snuggle up close to me! I start heading home wondering if my mom will get mad at me for being out so late.
Any
notes about your characters:He likes to hang out on his own.
[u]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

chartachter switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: chartachter switch   chartachter switch Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

chartachter switch
Page 1 of 1