Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flora's lil' sis 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Flora's lil' sis 8D Empty
PostSubject: Flora's lil' sis 8D   Flora's lil' sis 8D Icon_minitime3/17/2011, 6:43 pm

Character Name: Abigaile Mainz
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Abigaile has long, wavy light brown hair, much lighter than her older sister, Flora's, hair. She has olive green eyes that are just about always sad, even when she's smiling. The only time when her eyes don't look sad is when she's angry. Occasionally her eyes look happy, but that's a very rare thing. She's four feet and two inches tall, and very slender.
God and mortal parent: Persephone and Gordon Mainz
Powers**: She can grow plants two times a day. It seriously drains her and she passes out for ten or fifteen minutes at the least.
Flaws***: Her eyes give her away if she's lying, making it so it's just about impossible to lie, she's very, very gullible, she feels awkward and out of place just about all the time, afraid of the dark.
Pets: None.
Weapon****: She's a fricken' nine year old. She doesn't have a weapon.
Talents/Skills: Singing and hiding, as long as it's not dark where she's hiding. She's also fairly (and shockingly) good at fist fighting. Her family made her take piano lessons, and she's really good at it, but she prefers not to play piano.
RP Example*: Abigaile walked up the hill, feeling a bit uncertain about herself. She looks at the picture in her hand. The picture of her sister. 'But what if she isn't here?' she thinks doubtfully. 'And if she is, what if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm annoying and she doesn't want me? What if she actually never made it and a monster...' her thoughts trailed off, and she wouldn't let herself finish the thought, for fear that it would come true. "I'm here, Flora," she whispers. "Your sister's here. We can be a family." A stray tear fell down her cheek as she starts trembling slightly. "We will be a family. Forever."
Biography*: Abigail was born a few months after Flora killed her dad. Because Persephone couldn't raise Abigaile due to the fact that she was a goddess and Abigaile was not, she put Abigaile up for adoption. When Abigaile was three, she got adopted by the Frankson family, who insisted on calling her Becky. Abigaile knew her name wasn't Becky, so every time she was called Becky, she would immediately say, "My name's Abigaile. Not Becky. Not Becky Frankson. Not even Abigaile Frankson. My name's Abigaile Mainz." Every time she said that, as long as it wasn't in public, her foster mother or father would slap her. In public, her mother or father would laugh and say, "Of course, Miss Abigaile Mainz." At school, the teachers and students agreed to call her Abigaile, not Becky. One day, she was curious, so she found her adoption papers and read about her past. The papers said that her father was killed, and the only suspect was his other daughter, Abigail's sister, Flora Mainz. Abigaile refused to believe that her sister had killed her father, being the loyal little sister she was, and still is. One day when she's at the park, a monster attacks her. A satyr saves her and tells her about Camp Half-Blood. She asks him about her sister, and he says that he's heard of her, but never met her. After hearing that, she asks the satyr to take her to camp.
Notes: Looks like this:
Abigaile:
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Flora's lil' sis 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flora's lil' sis 8D   Flora's lil' sis 8D Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 2:32 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Flora's lil' sis 8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: