Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Talking with chiron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   12/1/2011, 3:10 am

"These campers, Krystine and Felix, just murdered a camper, sir," I say, breathlessly. "Oh, and, I'm a new camper, Joshua Granados."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   12/1/2011, 3:20 am

Chiron let out a sigh. MORE death? All the paperwork... he shuddered at the thought of the mountain of legal notices awaiting him.

"I'm sorry, Joshua. Things like this have been getting far too out of hand. I plan to propose a system to Mr. D eventually to discipline actions against fellow campers like this. But for now, I'm afraid that it's nearly impossible to do anything about it right now. My advice: stay away from these people, and others like them."

Cynder Kelly, ThanatosAlice Raine Faulkner,  EponaRhiannon-Aithne Lynch, FortunaJane Kessler, HymeniosKrystine Anders, Set
Evangeline Marionette Steele, Aidos  ♡ Zero (Azera Steele), NemesisCarmen Steele, Nyx
Li-Mei Jun, 1/4 Bia, 1/8 Ares, 1/8 Kratos

"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."
-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   12/1/2011, 3:26 am

"Got it. Do you know anyone who could show me around, by the way? My previous guide only got me to the forest and courtyard, before she tried to kill me," I say.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   12/1/2011, 3:39 am

"I'd show you myself, but I'm afraid I have some paperwork to send off now... perhaps you could find an, erm, less sadistic friend."

Cynder Kelly, ThanatosAlice Raine Faulkner,  EponaRhiannon-Aithne Lynch, FortunaJane Kessler, HymeniosKrystine Anders, Set
Evangeline Marionette Steele, Aidos  ♡ Zero (Azera Steele), NemesisCarmen Steele, Nyx

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   12/2/2011, 4:21 pm

"Okay," I say, leaving.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/23/2012, 7:28 pm

Sam looked at the door sign that simply said "Chiron's Office" and blew out a long breath. How would Chiron react to the news? It's not like he would want to get involved with another war, after all, he had been suffering through the last global cataclysm before. Still, CHB was the only group capable of stopping the problem dead in it's tracks before more problems arose. Straightening out his dress uniform from ROTC, he lifted his hand and knocked on the door.

"Mister Chiron sir. There is something I need to discuss with you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/23/2012, 9:04 pm

Altair was bored for once in his life and decided to climb around on the roof of the Big House. He knew it wasn't the smartest idea but he was also really bored. He noticed a boy walk in to the big house and go striaght to Chiron's Office. He decided to listen in so he ducted into the attic and moved over to where he could hear the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/23/2012, 10:55 pm

Chiron looked up from his newspaper. "What is it, child?"

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/24/2012, 12:16 am

Sam walked into the office, the military style dress uniform didn't have a wrinkle anywhere on it. "Sir" He said touching the rim of the cap he wore in semi-salute "I just got news from a friend. There's a situation in Cairo I think you and Mister D need to check out."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/24/2012, 12:26 am

"Cairo?" The old centaur frowned, and set his newspaper down on his desk. "Cairo, Egypt? What sort of situation?

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/24/2012, 12:33 am

"Well, I know I might seem to be exaggerating, but my friend . . . My Informant, told me that a group of demi-gods lead an army of anubites into Egypt." He looked expectantly at Chiron to see if he would believe the story. "Everyone within several square miles of Cairo, Egypt is dead. By the time she told me, the entire population of Cairo Egypt is now 0."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/24/2012, 1:12 am

Chiron blinked in disbelief. "That's... that can't be possible..."

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/24/2012, 8:57 pm

"What is this. Their must be some explanation."Altair thought to himself as he listened to what was going on. Slowly and quietly he got up and made his way to the door of the attic. Silently he walked down the steps and stood at the door to Chiron's office listening to the rest of the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/26/2012, 8:34 pm

Sam pulled out several sheets of paper which had photos and some lines of text, some lines were blank though. He placed them on Chiron's desk, splaying them out so he could see all of them. "Another one of my people, he went up in a shielded ornithopter with a high definition, long range camera and his reports go exactly with what my Informant told me. All dead except for enemy forces"

The sheets of paper had pictures of the carnage, blood running through the streets and hundreds of thousands dead. On several, there were close up images of some key people that had been identified, mainly a few demi-gods, identifying two that seemed particularly prominent. The little box next to them showed the estimated age, gender, and likely race but was unable to fit names. "I need you to see if you can Identify any people on these."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   1/29/2012, 9:43 pm

Altair leaves.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   4/26/2012, 10:59 pm

sooo, how do i get my godly parent?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   4/26/2012, 11:08 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! Read this post, please! It should help a bit! http://halfbloodmania.forumotion.net/t2219-role-playing-on-this-site

Matthew James Maguire, lucky irish son of Caerus,
Riley Peterson, son of Geras who turns randomly into an old man,
Catheryn Cade, stubborn unclaimed daughter of Psyche,
Alison Grey, yet another witty child of Geras, half-sister to one Riley Peterson,
and lastly, Catalina Liakos, the very intelligent, amiable, tough-as-nails daughter of Prometheus.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Rayquaza
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 11:04 am

I appeared here with Victorie, "Yo, Chiron, I got another demigod and she's almost as famous as me!"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 11:08 am

Victoire yelped when she saw her surroundings were different. "Where the heck...? How...? Chris!"

Thesilly von Lipwig- Hermes- 16

[Thesilly- #E0251B]
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 11:20 am

Chiron smiled at Chris, if not a bit exasperatedly. "Hello, Chris," he said, before turning his attention to the girl. "Hello, I'm Chiron. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
http://woeisustogether.tumblr.com/
Wednesday
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 11:31 am

Say hello to the night,

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Victoire's eyes couldn't get any wider. She looked at Chiron and bit her lip. “I... I... My name is Victoire Capulet and...” she said and looked to Chris for help. She still had no idea what was going on. Have I gone mad? Am I dreaming? This has got to be a dream. Dating Chris who can control time and is the son of Kronos and fights evil three headed monsters... This is a dream... It's a dream... Oh God! It's a dream! Please let it be a dream. Let me wake up and find that everything is ok. That everything is fine... That I'm still a freak in hiding and semifamous because of my father. Please!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.

[Thesilly- #E0251B]
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 11:37 am

I looked at Chiron, "And she needs some explanation, and since you're the one who trained the best heroes, I thought you'd be a the centaur for the job."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 11:54 am

Just as Chiron opened his mouth to explain the whole camp situation, Mr. D stuck his head through the doorway and said, "The Greek gods are real as well as gods from a ton of other mythologies I can't be bothered with remembering, one of your parents is a god or goddess, you're here so you can be safe and blah blah blah." Then he ducked his head out of the doorway. Chiron sighed and said, "Basically. The gods move around to wherever Western Culture is the strongest, and, right now, it's in America."
Back to top Go down
http://woeisustogether.tumblr.com/
Wednesday
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 12:03 pm

Say hello to the night,

Simple yet effective explanation. Victoire crossed her arms. She tossed her hair. She did her normal reaction of raising an eyebrow. “Yeah... Thanks but I know both my parents. Cleo and Johnathon Capulet.”

She sounded so sure of herself. She sounded as if there wasn't a seed of doubt growing in her mind. She was blonde, her parents and granparents and only aunt who was on her mother's side were all dark haired. Victoire was tall and her family were infamous for being short. She had blue eyes... and her parents had brown eyes. All the little differences between Victoire and her family suddenly stood out more than a homeless beggar at a fancy ball.

Victoire began to panic. Her life was a lie? How was that possible? She didn't know what was going on anymore. She backed up to sit down or lean against something just so she could breathe. Victoire closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.

[Thesilly- #E0251B]
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   7/9/2012, 12:14 pm

"I had the same reaction, but I'm telling you, having god blood is amazing!" I wrapped my arm around her, "So I narrowed it down to Thanatos or Hades."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with chiron   

Back to top Go down

Talking with chiron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next