Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bailey Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bailey Brown Empty
PostSubject: Bailey Brown   Bailey Brown Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 6:13 pm

Character Name: Bailey Brown
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blonde Hair, green eyes, 5"7 Skinny
God and mortal parent: Daughter of Apollo
Powers**: Heal People up to 3 hours, control light up to 4 hours, wears her out by making her go into a seizure. If she over uses the controlling of light she passes out.
Flaws***: I have Seizures, Clumsy, and Scared of Snakes.
Pets: Penguin, Mumble
Weapon****: Cb Sword
Talents/Skills: Good Cook
RP Example*: "I walk on the beach with Mumble beside me. The wind blowing in my hair, Mumble waddling around the beach. I start walking toward the water, I dive down. When I come up I notice there's a group of people standing watching Mumble. I come out of the water and notice that everyone hasn't seen a penguin at the camp before."
Biography*: For Bailey life was hard. When she went to school everyone thought she was the weirdest girl they have ever met. But Bailey was very smart. Bailey got straight A's all through school all she wanted was some friends. Finally one day she told her mother that she was sick of people thinking that she was weird so her mother finally accepted the fact to send her to camp.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Bailey Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey Brown   Bailey Brown Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 6:16 pm

Approved. ~_~
Back to top Go down

Bailey Brown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum